Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Just did this and it was a fun little dungeon.

Hopefully it will get fully voice acted.

And it felt we were overgearing it cause it was a little bit easy.

Anyway, can't wait to try the other ones.

Yeah End Time, was alot of fun. Wiped once on Jaina and Sylvannas but once we worked out it, it was fairly easy. The hourglasses thing made the final fight so easy, Baine was easily the most fun out of the bosses. Only one I havent tried is Tyrande, not sure if she is in it yet xD. But yeah I think being in full t12 might of made it waay to easy xD
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    First of all, not everything has to be wrapped up in a raid. Secondly, how are you so sure this is the END of the plot? This could be the beginning!
    but it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    meh i did this one on the ptr last night. felt really undertuned.
    we burned through sylvanas pretty easily and wiped once on baine when the healer dced.
    didn't even know what the hourglasses were for in the Murazond encounter and didn't use them. just burned through his hp.
    biggest problem we had was with obsidian trash. myself (ret pally) and the tank kept standing in a ground aoe that killed us.

maybe tyrande and jaina are harder?

group was warr tank, disc priest, ret pally, boomkin, afflock on t12 premades.
    Nope. Sylvanas is the hardest boss. Even harder then Murozond. Tyrande's fight is just like Jaina, tank and spank and avoid some magics they cast.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Baine was the most fun boss in that encounter. The whole instance in PTR was a joke though, so easy....
    Sigh, the PTR is for testing. They are always undertuned before they hit live.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    Tyrande needs more bow and arrow.
    I agree.. but they have slyvanas for that. also since she is a priest it makes sense. IMO, it seems like that stack buff she gets might be a problem. thats a hell of a cast time.

This is what you see when you enter. Pretty freaking cool if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    i'm still stunned by the fact we fight an Aspect in a 5-man
    I know what you mean. It feels so anticlimactic. I mean, this is the exact opposite of Nozdormu, he's just as powerful. How come we're defeating him in a simply 5-man? Unless we don't actually kill him, just weaken him, or we beat an image of him, not actually him. I would personally think they could turn this into a raid. I wouldn't mind a couple different raids being released, personally.

Baine was more fun when we didn't know what we were doing and he was destroying the ground. When someone came in with the actual strat and we knew about the totem thing he became a cakewalk and he didnt' even have time to destroy one platform.

He'll be back.

THE END OF TIME WAS MERELY A SETBACK

Someone had to say it.

More to the point: you killed Keal in a 5 man as well. Don't hear people cry about that anymore either.
    Also, we killed most major troll leaders in 5 mans, while I remember Gun'drak originally being presented as a raid. It certainly had the potential to be one. Now all troll raids are 5 mans too. So uhm, we've killed tons of raid bosses in 5 mans by now. The amount of people doesn't mean shit in lore. Explain 10 / 25 / 40 mans for me then if it does.
    Last edited by Auralan; 2011-09-28 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Auralan View Post
    He'll be back.

THE END OF TIME WAS MERELY A SETBACK

Someone had to say it.

More to the point: you killed Keal in a 5 man as well. Don't hear people cry about that anymore either.
    Also, we killed most major troll leaders in 5 mans, while I remember Gun'drak originally being presented as a raid. It certainly had the potential to be one. Now all troll raids are 5 mans too. So uhm, we've killed tons of raid bosses in 5 mans by now. The amount of people doesn't mean shit in lore. Explain 10 / 25 / 40 mans for me then if it does.
    An Aspect>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anyone of those you mentioned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4TuegFtjUs

I think the dungeon looks beautiful. Even though I am in full HM FL gear and it is amazingly easy for me I loved the story driven aspect of it all. Baine was definitely the most fun person to encounter. THrowing the totem back was funny as hell. Also the last boss being able to pop CD's and then revert back time. Amazing!

You actually kill him. Nozdormu talks after you kill him and hes like "this was my time" or something.

Quote Originally Posted by catalystical View Post
    Here's where I beg to differ. Time branches out into many possibilities. What we have done in this instance is cleaning up the branch where Nozdormu becomes corrupted. This will not undo the damage Murozond has done, but it ultimately removes the head of the infinite flight.

Whether the infinite flight will continue to survive without it's leader is another issue.
    But by this description alone, you admit that there could be thousands of timelines in which Nozdormu is also Murozond, so eliminating one Murozond in one timeline hardly removes him from every timeline

Signature by Kenz

Don't see why people are complaining, we're the most powerful, albeit unnamed heroes in lore besides the main cast(Looking at you Thrall).

And if you actually do the dungeon, Nozdormu helps you out on the encounter.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    (Note the letters are Nozdormu's name reordered. That's how you know he's evil)

Have to agree with that. Seems a tad underwhelming he's only a dungeon boss however.

Cata equivalent to forge/pit/hall for icc. Running those in full TOC gear wasn't that difficult. Has anyone copied a lower ilvl 85 to determine the gear requirement? At least then we can pair difficulty to capability. It seems unlikely that they are tuned for ilvl 378 characters.

Am i the only one curious about the item level?

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Am i the only one curious about the item level?
    right now is 378

Deleted
    Haven't had the chance to copy over my Shaman with 4.2 gear, but he's still on the PTR in his 4.1 gear (ilvl 358 equipped). And I had a laugh, with only Echo of Baine providing a bit of a resistance (and that mainly due to people not getting the mechanics of the fight). I assume it's undertuned atm, so they can ensure that the fight mechanics work, and hopefully they'll up the difficulty once they're ready to let us access the next two heroics.