View Poll Results: Are you pre-ordering SWTOR?

Voters
387. This poll is closed
  • No

63 16.28%
  • Yes

324 83.72%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I per-ordered 2 months ago Only for that early access , which i hope it will be around 2 weeks before launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egga View Post
    you hate some of the most epic games ever made? how can you?!:O
    For ME1/2, I always found the controls to be very messy on PC, they feel like they're meant for consoles, might try playing them on my 360 some day.

As for Kotor, I kept having bugs (character getting stuck after every combat, having to save and reload every 2 minutes) and got frustrated
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    did the price on amazon.co.uk for the game get increased to £37 or is it just me?

Already pre-ordered two copies for my wife and me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have pre-ordered as well, just to get ahead of the crowd with leveling.

Deleted
    Preordered the same day it was available.

10+ Year Old Account
    I preordered one day after it was available.

I preordered two hours and reedemed my collectors edition code 2 hours after it was made available. I lost a lot of weight running to my local Gamestop. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Had an Amazon card to burn so I went ahead and ordered it. Want to start a big MMO from the beginning.
    I like sandwiches

15+ Year Old Account
    since day 1, ive been waiting for a decent StarWars mmo since after NGE hit the fan and I was starting in the mmo genre.. /sad panda

Already pre-ordered few days ago

I won't be at home next Xmas so I don't see the point on preordering. I'll also wait on some serious review of the finished product before I decide to buy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamburger View Post
    You mean people haven't already! What craziness is this!

I was one of those people who just happened to be online at 3 in the morning when pre-orders went live teehee.

Some of us took a bit longer to look into the game. I myself just recently started to give it a serious look, but I will most defenitly get a pre order.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

What do you mean SWTOR servers are gonna be capped playerwise so you better pre-order now? Even WoW servers are capped at how many people can be in them.

I pre-ordered in July, I want my damn CE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrena View Post
    What do you mean SWTOR servers are gonna be capped playerwise so you better pre-order now? Even WoW servers are capped at how many people can be in them.

I pre-ordered in July, I want my damn CE.
    There has been a romour been kicking around that releams were gona be capped at 1000 per realm. HOWEVER, considering how many ppl have preordered in the US and EU. I think that remour can be hugely discounted.

Lets see what happens on release day.

Quote Originally Posted by Phen View Post
    There has been a romour been kicking around that releams were gona be capped at 1000 per realm. HOWEVER, considering how many ppl have preordered in the US and EU. I think that remour can be hugely discounted.

Lets see what happens on release day.
    I think that might've been like a cap on a certain "shard" within a realm, but I'm not too sure on that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Preordered my CE second day it became avalible. Registered the key to my account as well, so I can download the game early, else waiting for the box to arrive might take ages, with christmas and all...

Im still thinking about it... I wanna say i will preorder but atm im just thinking :P I preordered Rift and Aion and they both kinda flopped for me even tho the beta's were kinda fun. So... i dunno :/ i wish i could get a beta or is there a kind of game kinda like SWTOR i can try where you gain new spells. Im instrested in the SI class atm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pre-orded mine I think the second day it was available. Decided Thursday I wanted the CE so I cancelled my order, shuffled through Gamestop being out of them, Best Buy handing out used pre-release codes, Amazon showing them at $350, before landing at Walmart.com. Pre-release code comes via snail mail and will likely be here some time this week. The physical item however won't be arriving until something like the 29th of December. No worries though all I care about is having an active game prior to launch.

buying it in the shop.