Release date is here.

Dec 20th 2011

who has pre ordered already?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantheal View Post
    I on occasion take a dump in the shower so I don't have to wipe but never pee in there. That is just gross!

I pre-ordered Sept 4 the day they started.

And registered my early access code with in 10 minutes of getting it
    (█████████████████████ΞΞ██ΞΞΞ██ΞΞ█████████████████████)
    Ghost -- Jedi Consular -- Shadow -- Infiltration 8/31/2
    {Scheduled Raids | Organized PVP | Community Oriented | Helpful to one another | Team Speak provided | Website}
    Why wait Join today! still recruting!

Just out of interest how do you get the code? I saw there was the "digitial deluxe version" do you get emailed the code immediately and just get a link to DL the client and that is it? Read on one thread that depending where you get it from you then need to put in CD key at a later date.

Anywhere that you can just buy and don't have any future hassle?

Deleted
    23rd of August I pre-ordered and claimed my SE code.
    23rd of September I Pre-ordered and claimed my CE code

Deleted
    I'm told that EU gets it on 22nd only, is this true?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    I'm told that EU gets it on 22nd only, is this true?
    True indeed.

We could have seen mid-late december release coming, since SWG shuts down december 15th.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by freelapdance View Post
    Just out of interest how do you get the code? I saw there was the "digitial deluxe version" do you get emailed the code immediately and just get a link to DL the client and that is it? Read on one thread that depending where you get it from you then need to put in CD key at a later date.

Anywhere that you can just buy and don't have any future hassle?
    I pre-orderd the digital deluexe and I got the code sent to me through email.

15+ Year Old Account
    This conversation has been had plenty of times. Please refer to the mega thread for such information.

Freelapdance: If you buy the digital deluxe you are emailed the "Digital Rights" code on your confirmation email, which should be the second you receive in the purchasing process. You enter that code on your swtor.com account in your profile under pre-order. If you do the digital copies of the game that should be all you need to do. Shortly before release you will be given access to the downloadable client. The only people that need to worry about an independant CD key, afaik, are people who pre-ordered physical copies of the game. Those folks will get a grace period until their pre-order digital rights code expires and they have to put in their cd key.