Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    heya cryp hope you are well today <3
    yes, i am thank you. yourself?

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 06:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit / Opera.

now I use chrome and I don't see it anymore
    i'll test Opera then. nevewr used it before.

Deleted
    tryed, didn't like it

10+ Year Old Account
    let see dragonball has been done for almost two fucking decades in japan and one in america and yet new games new fan art and such are still being produced and not to mention vegeta becoming immortal(its funny because it was in the show) through the over 9000 meme thundercats have been around since the fucking 80's and yet they just got a reboot in 2011 that tells you there is still a big audience for all those do you honestly think that something like this that has made dozens upon dozens of memes is gonna end soon doubtful......but this is also an odd occurence on the internet aswell where something sweet and innocent actually stayed mostly intact its mind boggling.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2011-10-11 at 05:58 PM.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Icyshadow View Post
    Alright, I just got a question for all you ponies. How long do you think that:
    1. The show is going to last? (That of course, being MLP:FIM)
    2. The fandom will last, & have some level of presence on the internet?

It kind of saddens me to think that within some years the show will be discontinued/cancelled, & with that the fandom will slowly die down. I'm hoping that even if they do just make a new generation, that they'll carry on the same ponies & art style, & that the fandom that they've gained continues. Even if sites like ponychan keep a good amount of people, I'll be satisfied. But idk how long it'd last... I'm sadly the kind of person who wishes everything like that could last forever :\
    What's your opinions?
    I think it depends on how willing Hasbro is to be free with the IP. If they let fans do whatever, it could last forever on fancanon alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetrin View Post
    I think it depends on how willing Hasbro is to be free with the IP. If they let fans do whatever, it could last forever on fancanon alone.
    lets just pray they dont do what dragonball GT did for dragonball that steaming pile of horse shit.
    actually it wasnt bad just fucking bland as ill get out barely had vegeta piccolo or any of the other cast of characters plus not to mention some fucking rediculous desings that just didnt fit into the feeling of the dragonball universe(para para bros general Rildo...yes thats his name....and baby vegeta.......dont make sense) and dont get me started on the god damnit retconing they did with the legendary super sayain bs.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2011-10-11 at 06:02 PM.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Well , I was looking at it's performance , loading speed , how much resources it consumes , etc.
    i look at how nice the it looks, and the ease of it's layout. it does look quite bland :I

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptnic View Post
    yes, i am thank you. yourself?
    me meh, just one of those days, but it should get better.
    glad you are doing good <3
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    Oh yay he got published! That's awesome!

Also, this is how I feel right now.

Clean ALL the things?

brb being responsible

Deleted
    Okay, im here! Eternal is as well. All according to plan, i guess.

Now. CHEESE!

Deleted
    Yay, Mixup will be so happy! I'm happy for him too of course!

10+ Year Old Account
    Randomly livestreaming!

Drawing today!

Deleted
    Of course it showed up after, i mean, well, they don't accept it instantly, they read it first and if it's good enough, they publish it. And they don't read it quite exactly when they get it so yep.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG13ification View Post
    Okay, im here! Eternal is as well. All according to plan, i guess.

Now. CHEESE!
    What kind of cheese? I love cheddar, personally.

Well basically, I have to stop putting off doing laundry, then I have to go to the grocery store, then I have to clean up a bit, then my nieces will be here for a couple hours, and then I need to cook, and then I should probably go do something else productive but I'll probably slack off on WoW.

So consider me not-here D:

* super lurkmode engaged

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post

Well basically, I have to stop putting off doing laundry, then I have to go to the grocery store, then I have to clean up a bit, then my nieces will be here for a couple hours, and then I need to cook, and then I should probably go do something else productive but I'll probably slack off on WoW.

* super lurkmode engaged
    I dunno. Cheese. Basically. :3

And well, that's okay. Reason enough to stay up all night waiting.

Deleted
    Good evening again thread Now back with Pizza, cola, beer and cigarettes! I am so ready to write this school assignment!!! It's gonna be aw- wait
    Is that a Valc stream?
    *Mesmerized*

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post

* super lurkmode engaged
    sounds like me but i think i should just lurk-mode life indefinitely, it workes better that way in the end
    don't mind me im not here
    i should go find me alcohol it cheers me up too bad im broke as a joke right now
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

Isn't that always the case?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    me meh, just one of those days, but it should get better.
    glad you are doing good <3
    Love you <3

* Appears in the thread, drinking coffee from a mug that says 'MAGIC' on the side, in bold purple letters
    Good morning everyone. I trust we're all doing well today?