10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Do it filly!
    yah I'll do it tomorrow when I'm not half asleep.

Alright, I'm going to try & setup my stream to see if it works good and everything. If anyone is willing to take a few minutes to help me set up, It'd be nice. Just want to make sure everything works fine/is in good quality before announcing the beginning of my stream for Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
    Stream is at: http://www.livestream.com/chipsodahoof
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Sodahoof View Post
    Alright, I'm going to try & setup my stream to see if it works good and everything. If anyone is willing to take a few minutes to help me set up, It'd be nice. Just want to make sure everything works fine/is in good quality before announcing the beginning of my stream for Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    Actually, I won't be able to do much besides write tomorrow night anyways, certain circumstances [read: roommate is having his girlfriend over and they haven't seen each other for over 3 months] are forcing me out of my room and into places with no hard surfaces to use a mouse on. Still kinda sad that you guys didn't even PM me, but that's what I get for being so passive, I guess.
    Well, to be honest, I wanted to keep it kind of small, and didn't even realize that you wanted to participate. I hinted at it earlier, and was bombarded by people wanting to join up. While I don't think that's necessarily bad, I'd prefer to start out small, to allow for work towards a common goal, and chat and the stream being focused on a particular part of the world.

Thinking back, you were in my stream and expressed interest when the idea originated, weren't you? I'm sorry, man, I totally forgot. I talked to Frey, Valc, and Cranica about it, but you just totally slipped my mind.

This is all purely experimental, at this point. I'm sure that we can change the way we work this in the future, if indeed we continue this at all, to include you or others in the stream. I really don't think it would work well with more than 4 people though. We'll just have to see what happens. Again, sorry for forgetting about you, and It's definitely a possibility to get you in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruomlig View Post
    Well, to be honest, I wanted to keep it kind of small, and didn't even realize that you wanted to participate. I hinted at it earlier, and was bombarded by people wanting to join up. While I don't think that's necessarily bad, I'd prefer to start out small, to allow for work towards a common goal, and chat and the stream being focused on a particular part of the world.

Thinking back, you were in my stream and expressed interest when the idea originated, weren't you? I'm sorry, man, I totally forgot. I talked to Frey, Valc, and Cranica about it, but you just totally slipped my mind.

This is all purely experimental, at this point. I'm sure that we can change the way we work this in the future, if indeed we continue this at all, to include you or others in the stream. I really don't think it would work well with more than 4 people though. We'll just have to see what happens. Again, sorry for forgetting about you, and It's definitely a possibility to get you in the future.
    D: I am sad.

Deleted
    Good morning everypony /)

I wonder what this new beautiful day will bring for me

I know that I need to visit library to get books for my uni and later I will visit MTG shop which is near library...maybe I should start playing it again? The new sets are pretty nice
    Last edited by mmocc46eea7803; 2011-10-29 at 05:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

I like my caps
    HOW ABOUT NOW?

I also like my caps =P

Alright, the stream and everything appears to be working fine. About to stream my first playthrough of "Amnesia: The Dark Descent". Hopefully I'll be scared half to death. Feel free to tag along. You can pay for you view in IQ.
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

10+ Year Old Account
    Master Quest stream is up, come watch me fail!
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, the stream and everything appears to be working fine. About to stream my first playthrough of "Amnesia: The Dark Descent". Hopefully I'll be scared half to death. Feel free to tag along. You can pay for you view in IQ.
    hehe have fun with that. I couldn't play it.

10+ Year Old Account

Nah, I get it. Especially with streaming, any more than 2 people is touchy, since you run the risk of talking over each other on accident. 3 is manageable, 4 is pushing it. I guess I was just a little annoyed that my name didn't even pop up, since I think I was there and expressed interest (if not the idea) on two separate occasions, once in Valc's and once in your stream.

I'll talk to my roommate tomorrow and see how things pan out. It's possible I might be able to be available tomorrow night, but we'll see.

I'm gonna stop being butthurt now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd watch your stream after I'm done with my movie. Only me and shroud in there right now.

D: I am sad.
    I'm sorry that you're sad. I really wish that everyone could be included without it becoming a clusterfuck, but I think that 5 or more players would just get too hectic. Again, not sure of anything at this point, but I'd like to start small.

I'm shy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry that you're sad. I really wish that everyone could be included without it becoming a clusterfuck, but I think that 5 or more players would just get too hectic. Again, not sure of anything at this point, but I'd like to start small.

I'm shy.
    Yeah I understand. Plus I don't talk that much to begin with. So I doubt I'd add much.

Fine, I'll just keep sitting in this here corner.

* Sulks.
    I know dat feel.

I also read the thing about wanting to keep it small. Maybe next time.

Deleted
    Who's sad? Being sad is not good. I can say only this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU&ob=av3e

Nah, I get it. Especially with streaming, any more than 2 people is touchy, since you run the risk of talking over each other on accident. 3 is manageable, 4 is pushing it. I guess I was just a little annoyed that my name didn't even pop up, since I think I was there and expressed interest (if not the idea) on two separate occasions, once in Valc's and once in your stream.

I'll talk to my roommate tomorrow and see how things pan out. It's possible I might be able to be available tomorrow night, but we'll see.

I'm gonna stop being butthurt now.
    Well, the blame is completely mine. I shouldered the responsibility of creating the server, coordinating everyone, etc. It's completely my fault that I forgot about you. So, don't blame valc. Blame me.

Also, I would suggest giving your roommate as much time to have sex as possible. Follow the bro-code!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the blame is completely mine. I shouldered the responsibility of creating the server, coordinating everyone, etc. It's completely my fault that I forgot about you. So, don't blame valc. Blame me.

Also, I would suggest giving your roommate as much time to have sex as possible. Follow the bro-code!
    I share the blame for forgetting myself. I won't tolerate that!

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Goodnight ponies! Hope you all have a good time.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin