but corn makes whiskey
    so corn is good
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Chip this is the song i requested, this is the original and best version of it

...?
    I'm kind of confused...
    Where are the ponies?
    o.O
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Sodahoof View Post
    ...?
    I'm kind of confused...
    Where are the ponies?
    o.O
    No ponies just good old Irish folk music from the Old Country

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

No ponies just good old Irish folk music from the Old Country

Quote Originally Posted by shearx View Post
    sorry, but i have to repost the pic now that its fixed.. just a pet peeve of mine =.=

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...rx-d4gl25d.png
    I'll be honest, I didn't even notice the wing was missing until you pointed it out. I'm not very observant...

Dear god i dispare of what the world is going to be like when Chips Generation start running things

Dear god i dispare of what the world is going to be like when Chips Generation start running things
    My generation doesn't understand ponies (Most of us). THAT'S the reason to despair for the future

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I'll be honest, I didn't even notice the wing was missing until you pointed it out. I'm not very observant...
    i didn't notice the entire time i was MAKING it lmao

i'm even less observant than you ;D

*Despair
    *Chip's
    *God
    *God (comma)
    *I (capital)
    *starts

Sowwy
    We dream, we dream.

* Crashes into thread.

Hello everypony!

Now that I said hello, well... Goodnight!

* Passes out on floor

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate to say it but I am starting to get annoyed .... WHERE IS THE NEW GOD DAMN SUPERNATURAL SHOW?!?

---------- Post added 2011-11-19 at 01:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    * Crashes into thread.

Hello everypony!

* Passes out on floor
    Hello and good night

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Deleted
    Y'know what's funny?
    I haven't watched the most recent episode yet.
    Hi Daginni.

On another note this just made my day, im a bit of a science nerd

Neutrinos Faster Than Light of the Day: Back in September, scientists at CERN claimed to have found that certain subatomic particles can move faster than the speed of light.

When the scientific community lost its collective mind due to these findings, CERN was pressured into re-doing the experiment, but with some changes that many felt would account for the initial results.

They recently performed the new experiment, which showed the same results, while ruling out a potential source of error in the measurements.

In the original experiment, beams of neutrinos were fired from CERN to the Gran Sasso lab in Italy, which is 450 miles away. The neutrinos appeared to arrive sixty billionths of a second earlier than they should have.

In the new experiment, the length of the beams that were sent were greatly reduced, thus removing the task of having to determine the shape and duration of the beam, allowing researchers to focus solely on when the particles arrived. The results still appeared to be the same.

CERN isn’t finished trying to rule out all possible sources of error, including something as simple as making sure that the clocks at both laboratories are perfectly synchronized.

If it turns out the results are not flawed, the findings could show that it’s possible to send information back in time.

Many still feel that these findings are the result of some sort of experimental error, but just in case, I’m gonna start stocking up on dinosaur hunting gear.

WB, Okami! I was scared of where you were for a bit. I was starting to become.. *Gulp*... SANE.
    Anyhows, good to see you again :P
    HI YA CHIP ^.^

SRY HAD TO GO FOR A BIT!!!!

BUT IM BACK NPW AND IT'S TIME TO STREAM!!!!!

http://www.livestream.com/teeheecupcakes?t=385941

hopefully this works

this is the REVOLUTION! the glorious EVOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by shearx View Post
    i didn't notice the entire time i was MAKING it lmao

i'm even less observant than you ;D
    There have been times I would draw Vinyl Scratch and forget her horn, so I guess we're even!

How do ya milk a cow~~~~
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    * Crashes into thread.

Hello everypony!

* Passes out on floor
    Wait, what? NO! Don't go to sleep. I haven't been pelted with a muffin yet :'(

More Irish folk drinking songs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    How do ya milk a cow~~~~
    How do I mine for fish

On another note this just made my day, im a bit of a science nerd

Neutrinos Faster Than Light of the Day: Back in September, scientists at CERN claimed to have found that certain subatomic particles can move faster than the speed of light.

When the scientific community lost its collective mind due to these findings, CERN was pressured into re-doing the experiment, but with some changes that many felt would account for the initial results.

They recently performed the new experiment, which showed the same results, while ruling out a potential source of error in the measurements.

In the original experiment, beams of neutrinos were fired from CERN to the Gran Sasso lab in Italy, which is 450 miles away. The neutrinos appeared to arrive sixty billionths of a second earlier than they should have.

In the new experiment, the length of the beams that were sent were greatly reduced, thus removing the task of having to determine the shape and duration of the beam, allowing researchers to focus solely on when the particles arrived. The results still appeared to be the same.

CERN isn’t finished trying to rule out all possible sources of error, including something as simple as making sure that the clocks at both laboratories are perfectly synchronized.

If it turns out the results are not flawed, the findings could show that it’s possible to send information back in time.

Many still feel that these findings are the result of some sort of experimental error, but just in case, I’m gonna start stocking up on dinosaur hunting gear.
    Personally i still dont agree with possibility of time travel. Im not a scientist, but from my personal understanding:

1) We got no contact from future. Therefore in the future we cant travel to the past (or we dont, which effectively means we cant)
    2) We cannot change past, because i disagree with the fact that "time is a flow". There is no going back, and the "send stuff back in time / slow down time / etc" are all relative & purely scientific, rather than practical.

Again, im no scientist. Im sure a lot of more knowledgeable people here can prove me wrong. But im following my personal statement - until i see it to be true, i wont believe you.
    That doesnt mean i dont want it to be true. I want Vauxhall to be real. I just know (as of this moment) that its not.
    We dream, we dream.