Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Rammus

10char

Not this amumu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sjOH...el_video_title

Riven suffices, I like nocturne aswell but I want to try Lee Sin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done Nocturne and Olaf jungling in the past, but more recently I've given Shen jungling a whirl. Nocturne ganking is always satisfying to me.

Warwick was the first champion that I bought, and since I was a newbie I had no idea what jungling was so I just laned with him all the time. It kind of stuck with me. I tried jungling with him and it just wasn't the same. I really loved jungling with Nocturne though later on and had a blast. I couldn't imagine ever laning with him, and it strikes me as odd whenever I see somebody do that. I guess that other people feel the same way when I play Lanewick though. (;

10+ Year Old Account
    Warwick and Olaf are my two favourite junglers. They both can jungle without Smite, opening up a free summoner spell (usually exhaust/flash if I haven't picked it already), and they both are pretty damn devastating in terms of gathering your items without worry and then ganking a lane.
    Too many classes, too little time. Completionist yet lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaenne View Post
    Warwick and Olaf are my two favourite junglers. They both can jungle without Smite, opening up a free summoner spell (usually exhaust/flash if I haven't picked it already), and they both are pretty damn devastating in terms of gathering your items without worry and then ganking a lane.
    Dropping smite increases your jungle time by a LOT. Warwick in particular, is not very fast at clearing the jungle, he's just safe so it's easy to learn as him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not taking smite will just see you losing Baron or Dragon.

Deleted
    Favorite? I'd say Veigar or Twitch (not in ranked, remember that) because when people pick&lock then start telling other people what to take, my response to the occassional "sil, we need jungler!" is to lock a Veig or Twitch and then pick smite. Best case scenario the pick&locker leaves, worst I go and do my usual slow jungle with them and have a great time, not having to care if it's an awesome succes or a horrible failure. I'd like to think that I've managed to make at least one P&L change their behaviour. Even if not, at least i get to enjoy the "WTF JUNGLE TWITCH(/VEIG)????½?½?½?½½½!!!??!" at start

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaco 100% I love being able to gank @ level 2.

Definitely WW, fiddle or nocturne.
    All good fun when it comes to jungling

My fave is Warwick, i don't know why seeing as he isnt really the best. and pre-6 his ganks are pretty sub-par if your team has no CC. but once you reach 6 and in team fight he plays a huge supportive/buffer role that i really like. he essentially gives %40 Attack speed to your team with his W (thats like 1k gold for an item) and his ult can almost garutee a kill on the enemy carry if you coordinate enough.

Deleted
    Riven

I absolutely love jungling with Riven; the ganks are so fun.

Lee Sin comes in second, just because of how intricate you can get with your ganks if you carry a ward on you. Once got a first blood at level 7 against top lane Jax; dropped Wriggle's Ward behind him, w'd in, q'd and melee'd, he stuns me and moves away, q over to him, double e, he flashes, I throw down an extra ward I had with me, w to it, flash ahead of him, q, kick, q. First Blood and an angry Jax.

Nunu. Every couple of weeks I'll get bored and do a Master Yi life steal build and jungle some stuff

Deleted
    I dont jungle much but the one i've enjoyed most was phoenix udyr mimicing Jatt's playstyle. Pure fun!

I jungled with WW, Xin, Lee Sin, Olaf, Fiddle, Nunu, Yi.. but my all-time favorite jungle was and will ever be (Tiger-)Udyr. So much fun, so much durability and quite some damage. Even 2on1s are possible. God I love that little Tigerbearturtlephoenixmonkeyman.
    Last edited by Antueater; 2011-10-04 at 12:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antueater View Post
    I jungled with WW, Xin, Lee Sin, Olaf, Fiddle, Nunu, Yi.. but my all-time favorite jungle was and will ever be (Tiger-)Udyr. So much fun, so much durability and quite some damage. Even 2on1s are possible. God I love that little Tigerbearturtlephoenix
    You forgot monkeyman.

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    You forgot monkeyman.
    Sure?

tencharslol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antueater View Post
    Sure?

tencharslol
    His passive is called Monkey Stance, and he's a man!

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    His passive is called Monkey Stance, and he's a man!
    Accepted. Fixed in OP.

Because saying Udyr is just to simple. It's like playing Cass over Annie just for the sake of complexity.