Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Favorite Jungler

I always liked doing the oddball tasks in other team games, so I was pretty drawn to jungling in this game. I personally have the most fun jungling with Trundle or Lee Sin, they both make for great gankers

Who is your favorite jungler?

Deleted
    Definitely amumu. His CC is very strong if you can hit with ur bandage toss. Also he's a great if not the second best (singed beats him ) tank in the game IMO!

Deleted
    Gp,WW and fiddle since i recently started junglin after never being so in to it. But that is my favorite champs to jungle with

Deleted
    Lee Sin, just cause of all the mobility you have.
    Trundle, there's not a single gank he cannot pull off.
    Riven cause she looks so pwetty and is awesome overall :3
    Nocturne cause there's nothing better than getting fed as the living nightmare (happens 8/10 games I play him)

I think by far Warwick is my favorite.

I wouldn't say he's the best jungler, but he's the best at farming the jungle. So, by himself, I notice that you can use any mastery build and still jungle, which I love. Plus, once he's lv6 and have wriggle's, he's unbelievable. Nunu and Amumu jungle are good too though.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

Deleted
    Nocturne is probably my favourite, I just love ganking with that ulti.
    Lee sin is also quite fun in the jungle, but I do prefer to solo lane with him.

Nocturne is my favorite to play. Amumu is my favorite to have on my team as someone else jungling.

Udyr ...Duh..

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadem View Post
    Udyr ...Duh..
    Going to agree with this. But I also enjoy jungling as Lee Sin and Trundle very much.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my nocturne

Udyr is the win in the jungle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nocturne. His ganks are so deadly.

Amumu, but i recently bought Lee Sin and i gotta confess im loving him. I used to enjoy Xin Zhao as jungler too.
    The only source you will find in MMO's discussions: http://www.wikipedia.org

Deleted
    Lee Sin and Gangplank are my #1 picks currently when I jungle.
    Udyr (Phoenix stance) if I can't get either of those two.

Deleted
    Noc and WW are my favorites, although I jungle amumu or lee sin from time to time aswell.

Shaco for the simple fact of having level 3 ganks at 2:20 with red.
    Possibly the best to counter jungler in the game if you have good map awareness (warding their jungle) / timers.
    He's just so fun

Also like to use gangplank(tanky) and atmongs noc.

Akali jungle for a ridiculous feeding fenzy.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naytebeg View Post
    Possibly the best to counter jungler in the game if you have good map awareness (warding their jungle) / timers.
    He's just so fun

Also like to use gangplank(tanky) and atmongs noc.

Akali jungle for a ridiculous feeding fenzy.
    Well Lee Sin and Nocturne can both gank damn well at 2 .. without Red Buff.

Deleted
    Happened to me yesterday, however, I got ganked 3 times by the 4 minute mark. Shaco was literally sitting top. Gj I didn't die -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Well Lee Sin and Nocturne can both gank damn well at 2 .. without Red Buff.
    I just find ganking with shaco is a lot easier basically because all lanes will probably have their flash up. With his arsenal your almost guaranteed first blood even if they're sitting in the lane at the midway point and still have that flash. Even though his late game is pretty pants, his effectiveness early on is unquestionable.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Olaf. Love him so much in the jungle
    PEWPEW