Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I main Trynd in the jungle.

I can also jungle as Noc quite well, and I've been messing around with Shaco.

I also did very well with Trundle last season. I'm decent with Xin, it would be better if he wasn't nerfed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

Favorite doesn't have to mean good, does it? Jungle Evelynn is pretty funny, what with people jumping into games with Smite/Revive and getting killed by Blue as part of their route. Always gets some kind of comment.

Maokai is my favourite, I love his ganks and counter jungling. Although ganks can screw you if the enemy flashes while you're W'ing to them and you end up in turret range. :C

As few I like Fiddlesticks, Shaco and Maokai.

Deleted
    Anivia....nuff said

I play Fiddle in jungle, he's by far the most interesting jungler to play. He has the best ganking potential thanks to his massive damage and his ultimate's mini-flash, but is also the easiest jungler to shut down due to his squishiness. I find the rest of the junglers pretty boring, i mean they're all beefy ADs with some sort of speedbuff or gap closer, Fiddle is so much more fun; hide in bush, go CAWCAWCAWCAWCAW then fear then drain -> double kill

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

ima have to go with GP and noc as my backup. if i cant get either one it would be tryn for teh luls spin out of nowere and just bam bam crit people.

Kayle is my main in the jungle, Yorick occasionally, a bit of Lee Sin, a pinch of Karma, and some Riven. Always wanted to try out oriana's jungle and the karthus jungle, just never got around to em :/

Oh and twitch, gotta love that Twitch jungle.

Deleted
    Fiddlesticks!

warwick,amumu and sometimes if the lane is too hard for me i jungle with trynda
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

Amumu, Nocturne and Lee Sin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trundle is the only jungler I can use, I love him tho!

The bigger they are, the harder I hit'em

Udyr is the king of the jungle.