The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

When do you think 1.9 is coming out?

I am hoping it comes out early next week. Nothing to do right now because I don't want to start building something new when I am wiping the server soon as 1.9 comes out.

Deleted
    My guess is somewhere in the next 3 weeks and thats kinda pulling it out to much as i guess there is a lot of work to do befor the Launch patch.

2 to 3 weeks hopefully. the more bug-free it is, the happier i am!

I would say a week and half. The current pre-release is actually very stable, I haven't found any bugs at all though I'm sure there are some. The only bad part is the sharp lack of mods =(

I'm sure the mods availability will rocket once it comes out :-D

I'd say next week. I think they're planning on releasing another pre-release next week. They've already said they're splitting it up (again), so my guess is that they'll get a few of the current things done and then release it and start working on 1.10.

I'd say the Pre-release 2 will likely be leaked this Fri the 30th, giving people the time to discover bugs over the weekend and may officially release the following week around the 5th-7th of Oct if they manage to repair most of whatever bugs that'd cause some major issues on the second pre-release.

Though I could be way off

too soon! that's when it's coming out! I just managed to fix everything that broke when I got 1.8
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Hopefully soon. I want to start a server but I also want to wait until 1.9 hits before I do so

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say about a month or so. Given it's already in prerelease, it could come out sooner than later, but Notch and Jeb have mentioned a few times on Twitter some stuff they are adding/working on, so we could see a bit more content before the release. So I'll say a month.
    | Happiness is the best revenge |

Pre-release 2 is out and the brewing system/enchantments will be for the next patch after 1.9.

Probally around the 15th of October. The game is still set to launch in November IIRC. So im guessing the launch patch will be 2.0.

hopefully a solid month from now or so, trying to enjoy some custom maps before everything involved with them breaks...again.

these ones where you're constantly assaulted by monsters are a lot harder without a form of instant healing,though I heard mention of potions being added.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    What will the next update give us to play with?