1. #261
    The Patient Hephaestux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Melissa,Texas
    Posts
    303
    http://www.wowhead.com/profile=33203971

    heres one im working with

    Awsome sig made by :Eis
    Jayne Cobb: You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.

  2. #262
    Awesome stuff guys, keep it coming.

  3. #263
    Using starting gear. Glad I saved it

    ---------- Post added 2011-10-06 at 03:36 PM ----------

    If I feel like finding/starting a group to farm these-

  4. #264
    I'm gonna start farming http://www.wowhead.com/item=28573 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=19354 still need to find an epic mace model and for armor prolly the T10 set its been my favorite so far

  5. #265
    Deleted
    Torch of the Dammned or the Naxx 25 random epic drop

  6. #266
    Cant post links yet http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff368/Petraclese18/ its the brutal set for dks. LOVE the looks of it. plus its easy to get!
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2011-10-07 at 12:27 AM.

  7. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by Petraclese View Post
    Cant post links yet http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff368/Petraclese18/ its the brutal set for dks. LOVE the looks of it. plus its easy to get!
    That set is very cool. I used it for a while when I leveled my Death Knight, since I liked PVPing as Blood in that level range.

    There are 2 recolors of that set that drop from Sunwell Plateau, as well. I believe one is red and the other is white/gold.

  8. #268


    Not sure if the link will work, but anyway, here is my Deathknight. Gear list:

    Head: Acherus Knight's Hood
    Shoulder: Pauldrons of Zul'Farrak
    Shirt: Undercity Doublet
    Chest: Spiderfang Carapace
    Belt: Deathbone Girdle
    Legs: Outrider's Plate Legs
    Boots: Deathbone Sabatons
    Gloves: Deathbone Gauntlets
    Cape: Ironscale War Cloak
    Weapons: Slayer of the Lifeless x2

  9. #269

  10. #270


    Purple judgement set with Heroic cleavers from firelands!

  11. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by Drax8 View Post
    Not sure if the link will work, but anyway, here is my Deathknight. Gear list:

    Head: Acherus Knight's Hood
    Shoulder: Pauldrons of Zul'Farrak
    Shirt: Undercity Doublet
    Chest: Spiderfang Carapace
    Belt: Deathbone Girdle
    Legs: Outrider's Plate Legs
    Boots: Deathbone Sabatons
    Gloves: Deathbone Gauntlets
    Cape: Ironscale War Cloak
    Weapons: Slayer of the Lifeless x2
    thats quite and epic dk look, very nice

  12. #272
    This will be the set I'll be transmogging into. I'm abit unsure about the cloak though, if you find any more suitable, I'm open for tips! Just imagine this gear whilst being mounted on the Ragnaros fire birdie. =]

    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...63:32331:43154
    Last edited by One-X; 2011-10-07 at 07:37 PM.

  13. #273
    Field Marshal Nezrael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by One-X View Post
    This will be the set I'll be transmogging into. I'm abit unsure about the cloak though, if you find any more suitable, I'm open for tips! Just imagine this gear whilst being mounted on the Ragnaros fire birdie. =]
    I think the cloak fits pretty well... at least a lot better than your tabard - kinda breaks the whole look imo
    I´m a little more provocative than you might be.
    It´s your shock and then your horror on which I feed.
    So can you tell me what exactly does freedom mean,
    if I´m not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?

  14. #274
    Quote Originally Posted by Drax8 View Post


    Not sure if the link will work, but anyway, here is my Deathknight. Gear list:

    Head: Acherus Knight's Hood
    Shoulder: Pauldrons of Zul'Farrak
    Shirt: Undercity Doublet
    Chest: Spiderfang Carapace
    Belt: Deathbone Girdle
    Legs: Outrider's Plate Legs
    Boots: Deathbone Sabatons
    Gloves: Deathbone Gauntlets
    Cape: Ironscale War Cloak
    Weapons: Slayer of the Lifeless x2
    BRB, being depressed I don't have the hood (but might still have the chance) and will never get the shoulders because they are a quest item I think...wait...DKs were too high to do that dungeon at their level right?

  15. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by godmodeon View Post
    BRB, being depressed I don't have the hood (but might still have the chance) and will never get the shoulders because they are a quest item I think...wait...DKs were too high to do that dungeon at their level right?
    Yeah, thats a fairly low quest in Tanaris (Zul'Farrak), you should check if youve done it. I just went and did it 2 days ago.

  16. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezrael View Post
    I think the cloak fits pretty well... at least a lot better than your tabard - kinda breaks the whole look imo
    I've been using that tabard ever since I got it in WotLK, and I don't know why but I think it looks good with almost any set. ^^ But have you got any other tabard in mind that you can suggest?

  17. #277
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drax8 View Post
    Wow that looks really cool good job

  18. #278
    Deleted
    this would be my frosty
    transmogger.info/4e8f68416ded1
    can't find a fitting belt/boots tho

    this is the pally-like set,i really love paladin t8 :P
    transmogger.info/4e8f6b5eb1254

  19. #279
    Quote Originally Posted by Laddips View Post
    Wow that looks really cool good job
    Thanks alot! I'm really happy with it.

  20. #280
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    I was playing with different sword models and found out about a really tough to obtain vanilla sword. It took me a whole day of farming to gather the materials for two of them, but the effect is amazing. I already ditched my T10 ICC25 heroic gear for this new set.

    About the effect, it's almost the same as the effects Enhancement Shamans/Shamans have on their weapons. It has a glowing frost orb-like thing that circles around the blade constantly and it leaves behind a quite long trail, somewhat like the Thunderfury. This is not an enchant, it's from the sword itself. I didn't try yet but I don't even think you can enchant these and also have the enchant effect show at the same time. Going to try Mongoose later on to see how that looks. Rather get something frosty though.

    Very proud of my discovery ^^


    Ignore the crappy edited pictures, but obviously I wouldn't want 6 huge images just to show off an effect to clutter the whole topic.
    Very nice weapon, but I was under the impression you cannot transmo items that do not have stats. Has that been changed at all?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •