Thanks alot endersblade, yeah it was pretty easy to farm every thing up, the boots were a pain in the ass though, must of run scholomance 50-60 times before they dropped! But it was fun anyway. By the way, love the Goblin Grenade avatar, brings back many memories...

I've been trying to get the Tier 10 Heroic gear from ICC, but it's going extremely slow, since there aren't many people interested in running it on my server.

I think I'm going to stick with this for now:

Random thought popped into my head today:

(posting on this thread due to Transmogrification relevance)
    Along with their T13, every class has had a visual retrospective for their Tier 1-12 for transmogrification purposes. DK T13 has taken the longest to produce. What if Blizzard is going back on their word (not to make older "tiers" for DK's. Something stated before Transmog was even in their radar) and are also going to give us some faux old tiers for Transmog purposes (Who knows, maybe just a faux T2 set to go along with the one helm we had)? It's a long shot, but hey....crazier things have happened in Blizzard Land!
    Last edited by Keile; 2011-10-11 at 01:03 AM.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Random thought popped into my head today:

(posting on this thread due to Transmogrification relevance)
    Along with their T13, every class has had a visual retrospective for their Tier 1-12 for transmogrification purposes. DK T13 has taken the longest to produce. What if Blizzard is going back on their word (not to make older "tiers" for DK's. Something stated before Transmog was even in their radar) and are also going to give us some faux old tiers for Transmog purposes (Who knows, maybe just a faux T2 set to go along with the one helm we had)? It's a long shot, but hey....crazier things have happened in Blizzard Land!
    I think the starter greens and blues will be included in our retrospective.

Quote Originally Posted by balgus82 View Post
    I think the starter greens and blues will be included in our retrospective.
    This is very likely, but the main thing I'm curious about is the possibility of them making a faux T2 to go with the helm from Ony-anniversary.

It's a long shot, but it would be awesome if they did, since DK's have the least to mogg with. EVEN if you account for the two starter sets.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/profile=33304011

since im having a horrible time getting my shoulders i found these green alternatives to them what do you think

Awsome sig made by :Eis
    Jayne Cobb: You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not standing right behind you....dont look....I SAID DON'T LOOK
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned Phantom Blade for DW Frost.

Though I'm wondering, does anyone know if when you transmog a weapon to one that is stored on your back, that it too will be kept on your back when not in use?

edit 2: Yay! link worked!
    Last edited by Whitestrake; 2011-10-11 at 06:19 PM.
    There is no Logic in WoW, only Blizzlogic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitestrake View Post
    Though I'm wondering, does anyone know if when you transmog a weapon to one that is stored on your back, that it too will be kept on your back when not in use?
    It will. It's a direct model transfer with all the little peculiarities like added model glow that overwrites any enchant or indeed sheathing on the back.

What 1h axe is (Rheckameohs) useing on page 10?

Cant reply with quots yet
    Last edited by Azsharanna; 2011-10-12 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azsharanna View Post
    What 1h axe is (Rheckameohs) useing on page 10?

Cant reply with quots yet
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50759 ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I desperately want the mace from the High king in Grulls lair, you know the one.. Do you know if that boss is soloable, since it's like 5 dudes at once.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    I desperately want the mace from the High king in Grulls lair, you know the one.. Do you know if that boss is soloable, since it's like 5 dudes at once.
    It is, just get a PvP trinket and be sure you spec into Lichborne. Blow your DPS cooldowns early on and nuke the healer, after the healer move on to the boss himself, King Maulgar I think his name was?
    Gruul himself is very easy. Literally just roll your face over the keyboard and you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    It is, just get a PvP trinket and be sure you spec into Lichborne. Blow your DPS cooldowns early on and nuke the healer, after the healer move on to the boss himself, King Maulgar I think his name was?
    Gruul himself is very easy. Literally just roll your face over the keyboard and you'll be fine.
    I'm pretty sure Lichborne doesn't break the Death Coil.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    I'm pretty sure Lichborne doesn't break the Death Coil.
    It doesn't. But a well-timed AMS will absorb it.

Deleted
    It does break the other fear, not sure what it's called (I'm going to make a wild guess that it's called 'Fear'). It's been a while since I last killed the guy but I was using Lichborne to break one of the CCs. That was also on my old Death Knight in Wrath gear. Maybe if you have some Firelands gear you can nuke the healer down without needing anything special.

Deleted
    I have created a user just to post my set
    http://www.wowhead.com/profile=33379553
    I cant post links yet so i have added space between my link.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izonami View Post
    Didn't Blizzard confirm that the DK starter set (sets?) will be sold by a DK only vendor in Acherus?
    Dunno, but hope not for the fake of variety. Few of us saved it!

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Dunno, but hope not for the fake of variety. Few of us saved it!
    They indeed did say that both the level 55 starter set and the set obtained via quests would be available to purchase.

Hopefully with a "Class: Death Knight" tag, so that other classes can't just waltz into Ebon Hold and buy it.

This is what I plan on using. I'm a troll, and I think the set is really only to show off the tabard. The colors look better in game. I truly do hope that they put the starter dk gear on a vendor like they said. When I faction changed from Ally to Horde, I sold off the set to make more space for stuff I tried to profit on during the move.