I'd be surprised if a warmaul transmog set hadn't already been posted here for a blood spec, but I'll post mine anyways.

I'd use the goggles, but they have some bad hair clipping. Armageddon and Ashkandi are usually the weapons I use, but I tend to swap the weapon around often.
    Last edited by Zookz25; 2015-04-26 at 12:07 PM.

Latest set. Betrayer of humanity weapon, with a mix of ulduar warrior look alikes and saronite items. thunder buff cloak + tabard

Here's mine

Last edited by Stacie; 2015-05-24 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zZeeker View Post
    rerolled alliance since I last posted

[big pictures]

frost and unholy mogs
    Wow, that stuff is proper cool. Thanks, that's definitely worth remembering.

Quote Originally Posted by keira99 View Post
    What are those shoulders?
    would of taken you less time to scroll through the very same page this image is from than to make this post asking (and ontop of that waiting on a reply)

In other words: go back a page

and dont quote oversized images.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

This is what i use, but I'm not 100% happy with it. I'd like to have a better wep mog, a non-invisible belt, and more interesting chest piece if there is one. All feedback and suggestions are helpful.
    Last edited by keira99; 2015-04-27 at 03:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post

Latest set. Betrayer of humanity weapon, with a mix of ulduar warrior look alikes and saronite items. thunder buff cloak + tabard
    I absolutely love that helm (actually prefer the darker one) on Tauren males...oh god, just so fucking COOL. I ALMOST rerolled Tauren just to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Yo

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by dougy4t; 2015-04-27 at 10:58 AM.

Deleted
    i need a non pink/gold cosmetic (or plate) eyepatch. need someone to tweet 'em about that :P

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I absolutely love that helm (actually prefer the darker one) on Tauren males...oh god, just so fucking COOL. I ALMOST rerolled Tauren just to do that.
    Yeh I almost forgot I had it in my bank was sifting through transmog items (as you do when you get a load of items and think, right! It is time to clear out the utter crap items I will never use.) So went around found the shoulders then tried to add hoc some gear to fit a theme. May do another ulduar run or two, to get the final bits I want. What race are you on atm?

10+ Year Old Account
    My current transmog:

“Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
    Here's mine. I'm pretty happy with it. Can't really find a helm to fit, thought

Item list? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    That blue version of Calamity's Edge...

https://twitter.com/Wowhead/status/593831962567147520
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Paladin

Look. We already gave you guys Ashbringer. Isn’t that enough?

So many cool models that will come with 6.2 :O
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Think its Cataclysm Edge.Anyway it look absolutely sick.

Quote Originally Posted by budala View Post
    Think its Cataclysm Edge.Anyway it look absolutely sick.
    There is a green, red/orange and blue model. The green would be perfect for my Unholy transmog.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted

My little "Holy" Death Knight.

EDIT: Holy mother of size, how do I rescale it?.
    Last edited by Stacie; 2015-05-24 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuush View Post
    Item list? :O
    Weapon looks like salvage yard dk-only sword.
    Chest, legs and feet look like black deathbone set.
    Not sure about gloves, belt and shoulders.

Anyone got suggestions as to cool backs and shoulders? And weps, preferably magma/orange/cataclysm'ish if that's a word.

Though the definition of "cool" is rather subjective..? Some may like t17, while others claim t9 is way better etc. So my only advice to you is; download MogIt, and start searching your self.