Quote Originally Posted by sguarada View Post

i was going to an unholy theme, i just neded the normal hfc dk helm, but i hate pugs so i made some tweaks
    Whats the "kilt" or robe look here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khrux View Post
    whats the "kilt" or robe look here?
    lfr t14 dk.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

A couple of my death knight transmogs.

and

Deleted

Deleted

Finally found a mog that goes with this helm. It's not perfect, but I kinda like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoms View Post
    id want some of pieces myself for mog but they dont want so show up on ah at all. 1thing that doesnt fit to well is the shoulders for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    id want some of pieces myself for mog but they dont want so show up on ah at all. 1thing that doesnt fit to well is the shoulders for it.
    Personally I haven't found any better shoulders for it. They might not look too fitting in the photo, but I think they actualy fit really well. Using Crown of desolation now as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoms View Post
    Personally I haven't found any better shoulders for it. They might not look too fitting in the photo, but I think they actualy fit really well. Using Crown of desolation now as well.
    Just hide the shoulders then 8)

I've played Blood/Frost since WotLK. 7.0 made Frost unplayable for me, and thus I try Unholy for the first time ever.

This is my protest - I'm taking the 'un' out of unholy.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrok View Post
    Right now I'm running more of a simpler look.

any chance you could put together a loot list or wowhead dressing room for this?

if you do please quote me so i get the notification
    mucho amore

Three new ones.

The old Soldier:

The Dead Warrior:

The Field General:
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Just hide the shoulders then 8)
    Just don't wear amor at all. No real change...

Quote Originally Posted by Donimic View Post
    any chance you could put together a loot list or wowhead dressing room for this?

if you do please quote me so i get the notification
    mucho amore
    http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08qdO808kjj87c
    Thank's for the honey, father bear.
    Nom Nom nom!

Are there any decent looking shoulders that don't float above the shoulders on undead male models? Haven't found any and it's driving me crazy, I can see all the way through the gap during animations

try the very low level shoulders those are generally small so shouldn't "float" as much as those that are oversized.

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jSewell View Post
    Are there any decent looking shoulders that don't float above the shoulders on undead male models? Haven't found any and it's driving me crazy, I can see all the way through the gap during animations
    As imeddie says; try low level quest shoulders or classic dungeon shoulders. They are not tall except for some of the raid shoulders. If I recall a lot of shoulders in MC and BWL and AQ are all low shoulders except from tier shoulders, which you can't use anyway. Drake talon pauldrons from BWL could be an option depending on what color scheme you're going for

Deleted
    This is mine at the moment. Still looking to try make it complete, I like the look of the helm but can't find a good fit for it, since the rest of the set sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by jSewell View Post
    Could just hide shoulders if they bother you, just because you have a slot that can be used/XMoged doesn't mean you have to.

Deleted
    After finally getting my hand on the relenteless axe after all these years, I udated my transmog: