Deleted
    I've been rocking this mog for a while now, at least until I finally get the full T19 Mythic set. The shoulders continue to elude me.
    I hope undead also get the chiropractor treatment. A lot of helms and hoods will look better on them with a straighter posture.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    I've been rocking this mog for a while now, at least until I finally get the full T19 Mythic set. The shoulders continue to elude me.
    I hope undead also get the chiropractor treatment. A lot of helms and hoods will look better on them with a straighter posture.

I really love how the weapon's colors matches the armor, it is really a wonderful transmog to look upon!

The helm + shoulders are really a nice touch!

Just trying to get the Axe from LFR Garrosh Hellscream, it matches the helm really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrowrend View Post
    You like my tmog? I think it amazing.
    It's basically a full set though isn't it

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    It's basically a full set though isn't it
    No its isn't. Its paladin T11 (shoulders/glove/boots) and paladin T13 (chest/waist/legs). Plus vanilla cape and WoD tabard/weapon.

I think its cool looking. Reminds of Zeliek theme from Naxxrammas.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    No its isn't. Its paladin T11 (shoulders/glove/boots) and paladin T13 (chest/waist/legs). Plus vanilla cape and WoD tabard/weapon.

I think its cool looking. Reminds of Zeliek theme from Naxxrammas.
    So you've combined 2 sets that look very similar. Boots, gloves and shoulders are the focal parts of any sets so it just looks like paladin tier 11. It's not terrible but it's not amazing either.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the cloak is too low res for the armor and the armor is supposed to be regal but the sword is savage looking so that doesn't match either - maybe just stick to full sets?

- - - Updated - - -

Been in the moody for an edgey mog on my DK so I thought why not make a samurai one

Holy fuck LMAO. I barely see anything. Too dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Holy fuck LMAO. I barely see anything. Too dark.
    Your screen must be too dark

Or your too bright. Matter of point of view.

Seriously dude why post dark tmog with dark background. I'm really barely see a thing (mostly MoP ninja hat and Ebon Blade tabard).

It is way too dark, nice trick to not show how much the pieces doesn't fit together though.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    It is way too dark, nice trick to not show how much the pieces doesn't fit together though.
    Considering the gloves and shoulders are the same set and so is the robe and belt - and the tabard is the same colour I know you're wrong. The only thing that's different is the red on the scarf but there aren't many other options.

- - - Updated - - -

And the armor as a whole is black and dark blue - are you color blind or something?

Considering the gloves and shoulders are the same set and so is the robe and belt - and the tabard is the same colour I know you're wrong. The only thing that's different is the red on the scarf but there aren't many other options.

- - - Updated - - -

And the armor as a whole is black and dark blue - are you color blind or something?
    You're too edgy, boii. If it fits so well, why hide it in the dark? Just to make it more edgy? lel.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    You're too edgy, boii. If it fits so well, why hide it in the dark? Just to make it more edgy? lel.
    Cause I was in ebon hold when I thought to take the screenshot?

Quote Originally Posted by Reek View Post
    Just trying to get the Axe from LFR Garrosh Hellscream, it matches the helm really well.

I think the sword's purple glow would fit the helm more than Garrosh's axe! The dark aura the shoulders have makes this transmog looks really good and scary!

So you've combined 2 sets that look very similar. Boots, gloves and shoulders are the focal parts of any sets so it just looks like paladin tier 11. It's not terrible but it's not amazing either.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the cloak is too low res for the armor and the armor is supposed to be regal but the sword is savage looking so that doesn't match either - maybe just stick to full sets?

- - - Updated - - -

Been in the moody for an edgey mog on my DK so I thought why not make a samurai one

Wow, I actually never noticed... but the shoulders you use... they're supposed to resemble the traditional Samurai's armor shoulders! How come I never really noticed that even though they've been in the game since MoP!

It looks really nice, I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    I think the sword's purple glow would fit the helm more than Garrosh's axe! The dark aura the shoulders have makes this transmog looks really good and scary!

Wow, I actually never noticed... but the shoulders you use... they're supposed to resemble the traditional Samurai's armor shoulders! How come I never really noticed that even though they've been in the game since MoP!

It looks really nice, I love it!
    yeah I recently noticed that aswell and personally think the gloves and shoulders covering the whole arm is really neat. Thanks

yeah I recently noticed that aswell and personally think the gloves and shoulders covering the whole arm is really neat. Thanks
    Is there a red version of these shoulders? It would look super good with the helm, although I think the colors you picked fits a Death Knight more!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    Is there a red version of these shoulders? It would look super good with the helm, although I think the colors you picked fits a Death Knight more!
    There's a ivory color with red, but there are no white/ivory plate robes as far as I can tell

Shattering Bones

<Who is John Galt>
    Endgame progression guild on PvE Hyjal-US
    http://whoisjohngalt.enjin.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...o+Is+John+Galt
    Visit us today - Exceptional players always considered.