Here is my little DK

Last edited by Skendarn; 2020-09-20 at 03:07 PM.

Will make DK great again!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Belt from ToV mythic is the last piece I am missing. Not a fan of how the cloak sits on a Zandalari though. Wish there was another matching (and maybe shorter) cloak. Also plan to go 2Handed in Shadowlands so my options of weapons should increase too! Thinking of going with some golden polearm, maybe the one from Azshara or something from Ulduar. Will see.

I am using the full set with the normal mode 2hander from first bfa raid with ghuun. I believe the first boss dropps it and its the perfect match. I tried everything on the set and its the only gold color palette that actually matches. Another good one is the corrupted ashbringer yellow tint, which you cant use obviously. Why not try it with the warrios artifact weapons?

Cloaks are a problem to.. but the yellow cloak feom vanilla with the brown pattern ontop is the only matching one.. shame because I would understand if you dont like it.

The helm is cool I tried it as well, but it annoys me when I am in darker rooms the green crystal clashes with the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yorimar View Post
    still doesnt change the fact that it is frostmourne and able to use it for transmog
    Its not frostmourne.

Great compliment of gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Great compliment of gold Alanar.

Has anyone tried farming old raids for xmog shadowlands yet? I'd be curious to see how the scaling works in previous end game raids.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttsj View Post
    Has anyone tried farming old raids for xmog shadowlands yet? I'd be curious to see how the scaling works in previous end game raids.
    Last I heard the scaling was bonked and it was downright impossible to do BfA raids. But I haven't gotten around to it myself, so no guarantee anything I say is true. :'D

Quote Originally Posted by Lodravel View Post
    Last I heard the scaling was bonked and it was downright impossible to do BfA raids. But I haven't gotten around to it myself, so no guarantee anything I say is true. :'D
    Great . I really wish they would make that easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post

This is my guy
    Those Classic pieces still look incredible to this day. Very nice transmog.

The Ferryman

Here is my orc using some of the new tattoo options. Really pleased with how he turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Those Classic pieces still look incredible to this day. Very nice transmog.
    Its very hard to change transmogs I can tell you that and thanks I agree as well.

Was messing around looking for parts to match the Torghast legendaries since you cant transmog em yet and for some reason really liked the explorer shirt with the helm and shoulders. Like he was semi retired or had to go back to fighting after temporarily having a normal life.

My Kerrigan "lookalike"

Finally Necrolords gave me shoulders. The shoes and chest is from Antorus warrior off-set tho

20 H tier, 15 the way to go

Loa of Death Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC

It's kinda boring, I know

Another day, another Deal....

Quote Originally Posted by Softbuns View Post
    What we want is the 2-handed Frostmourne, not the broken reforged into 1 handers type, surely you must be trolling ^^
    Nearly a whole year later and with a certain cutscene you get from restoring 15 memories, it’s more than likely we can get a memory drop from the jailer where we can forge our own frostmourne, this is wishful thinking! But you never know!

Best mod apks for free by fsapk.com

do I need to tell that read solo levelling novel the best so far manga novels

- - - Updated - - -

do I need to tell that read solo levelling novel the best so far manga novels

Gathered the pieces I wanted for the Necrolord Renown set. Linking it to show my appreciation for this awesome looking set!

it looks awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Knight rider is just awesome.