Belt from ToV mythic is the last piece I am missing. Not a fan of how the cloak sits on a Zandalari though. Wish there was another matching (and maybe shorter) cloak. Also plan to go 2Handed in Shadowlands so my options of weapons should increase too! Thinking of going with some golden polearm, maybe the one from Azshara or something from Ulduar. Will see.

Last edited by Shinrael; 2020-05-21 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorimar View Post
    still doesnt change the fact that it is frostmourne and able to use it for transmog
    That's not frostmoune. That's two blades made from pieces of frostmourne. Frostmourne was a two handed sword. Take ashbringer break it and make a butter knife with it, it's not ashbringer anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    That looks very nice!
    Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Feels bad because I got Stoneform Shoulders, Deathbone Gloves and Deathbone Girdle, but not the Sabatons.

But thankfully I still got my favorite coloration of that set, which I unofficially dubbed "Death Knight Dungeon Set 1".
    Yea, I was lucky enough to get them and the black and white version is imo the coolest. But I wish that banshee dk npc helm was available so I can finnishnit off with a cool crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorimar View Post
    still doesnt change the fact that it is frostmourne and able to use it for transmog
    But it's not frostmourne, hence it having a completely different name lol.

Just because it was made with pieces, Frostmourne it does not make.

been too long lol. my latest set