Page 6 of 288 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    playing around with that set now to see what i can do

what do you think about taking the t7 set ( with the blue instead of red look), and using the sanc helm and gloves with shadows edge???
    Last edited by Hephaestux; 2011-09-30 at 03:13 PM.

Awsome sig made by :Eis
    Jayne Cobb: You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.

Quote Originally Posted by balgus82 View Post
    updated mine a little. Color match isn't quite as good as I'd like (sanctified version would be better), but it's close enough not to be jarring and I like the shoulder model better. Hopefully one of these days I can get the boots that match the tier 10 set.

The matching boots for T10 are purple. They wont go well with your blue theme.

I know this because I still have my full Sanctified T10, and had to find some better boots XD. I believe there are PVP ones that match better, since they have more or less the same colors. Problem is I think its the last seasons that you can no longer obtain :x

This is what I will look like when I am not busy trolling pallies with Lightforge:

Mostly full Sanctified T10, DK starter Chest and Boots (since I never actually had Sanctified Chest...i used one that looked like warrior Tier out of ICC 25 :\ And using the boots since the Heroic Gryphon Riders were purple....)

I just need to get myself a good axe so i can Transmog it into my Shadow's Edge. I currently use a hammer, so it cant be mogged into it. WHY they let hunters transmog ranged weapons into any other type, yet wont allow 1h's and 2h's into other types is beyond me. You see someone with a 2H...its a 2H, there is no confusing it, it's not like transmogging plate into cloth!
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

If someone can give me some good one hand maces i will be a happy Dk , my transform gear will be either full Brutal or the blue DK starting gear so if can someone can help i will be a happy human :>

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tblood View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

First is what I'll likely use. If you guys like it you better hope you have the sword in your bags because you can't get it anymore .
    Second would be a back up. I always liked the S8 gear. The belt and boots are 277 plate from ICC. Obviously Shadowmourne wouldn't be the weapon! Let me know if you guys like it!!!
    Can you tell me what items you used? It looks nice

@Keile I dont think you can trans items to look like legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Firann View Post
    Can you tell me what items you used? It looks nice

@Keile I dont think you can trans items to look like legendary.
    Shadow's Edge is not a legendary. It is an epic. The pic you posted with the worgen has the fully upgraded Shadowmourne :P

Oh, and he is wearing mostly WotLK PVP gear, looks to be Season 8.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    I just need to get myself a good axe so i can Transmog it into my Shadow's Edge. I currently use a hammer, so it cant be mogged into it. WHY they let hunters transmog ranged weapons into any other type, yet wont allow 1h's and 2h's into other types is beyond me. You see someone with a 2H...its a 2H, there is no confusing it, it's not like transmogging plate into cloth!
    Sadly you won't be able to transmog anything into a legendary. They feel it will cause them to become to common.

Quote Originally Posted by Valth View Post
    Sadly you won't be able to transmog anything into a legendary. They feel it will cause them to become to common.
    \

Need I repeat myself?

Shadow's Edge is not a legendary. It is an epic.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=49888

Deleted
    Depending what the new dk tier looks like il be going with one of the starter set gears with 2x hailstorm / heroic obsidium cleavers.
    Need to find a nice cloak thou :/

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    \

Need I repeat myself?

Shadow's Edge is not a legendary. It is an epic.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=49888
    Confused Shadowmourne with Shadow's Edge It is part of the legendary anyway :P

Keile what are the stuff in the first pic? shoulders and legs dont look S8 while the second pic i can recognize the S8
    Last edited by Firann; 2011-09-30 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arokfridr View Post
    If you have a hard time finding the matching T10 boots you can also try these:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=64870/bl...ots-of-cruelty

Easy to get and fits T10 perfectly IMO
    Those would be perfect if they were just a little darker.

The matching boots for T10 are purple. They wont go well with your blue theme.

I know this because I still have my full Sanctified T10, and had to find some better boots XD. I believe there are PVP ones that match better, since they have more or less the same colors. Problem is I think its the last seasons that you can no longer obtain :x
    Yeah looks like you're right. They don't quite fit. :/
    Last edited by balgus82; 2011-09-30 at 11:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the set I was thinking of using (as a worgen male) stupid wowhead isn't loading the view in 3D for me so I can't post a decent screenshot of it. If anyone would be willing to post one for me so others can see, that would be awesome.

BTWL:

For those curious, I tested Transmogging Shadow's Edge. Just in case Blizz tried to disable the ability to transmog un-upgraded versions of the legendaries.

It works:

Confused Shadowmourne with Shadow's Edge It is part of the legendary anyway :P

Keile what are the stuff in the first pic? shoulders and legs dont look S8 while the second pic i can recognize the S8
    He is using some of the Warrior Tier 8 Look-Alike shoulders, warrior T6 look-alike helm, Zin'Rokh (his sword), and I think boots that match Warrior T8.

I just need the shoulders and bracers to drop and I'll have http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/183917.jpg for my DK, gunna be on a Tauren male though can't wait to look like a shark!!!

Just edit I also wanted to ad the weapon I'll be using http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...17;43355:6+0:0 That's all of it together
    Last edited by Mekzag; 2011-10-01 at 03:20 AM.
    How big....is really really big man's......Kitchen?

Deleted
    Got all the armor for my set, got a few choices on my weapon, depending on what will be best. Axe/mace/sword.

1. Going with 2x The Harvester of Souls. Only got 1 so far.

2. Going with Latro's set.

3. Going with 2x Bloodskull Destroyers.

4. Going with Warmace of Menethil

Havent found any 2h Swords/Axes that i like so far.

-Metabolic, Horde, Dragonblight EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metabolic View Post
    Got all the armor for my set, got a few choices on my weapon, depending on what will be best. Axe/mace/sword.

--SNIP--

-Metabolic, Horde, Dragonblight EU.[/URL]
    Epic-ly awesome look and feel. Another one I might like to try out myself

Deleted
    No flashy images in this post, but since we are all very excited about this, I figured I might as well post a link to an addon called MogIt. What the addon allows you to do is view every piece of gear in the game, preview it, as well as save your favorite pieces in a wishlist. It's really easy to find matching pieces of gear or find that one piece that you never knew existed and matches perfectly with that one slot you were still missing.

Just turn it off when you aren't using it, a little window pops up every time you hoover over a piece of gear, and that's very annoying when you are raiding for example.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ils/mogit.aspx

Anyway my dream set is the heroic T10 armor. Sadly I don't think I will ever be able to get it, ICC heroic pugs don't happen on my server, when I host an event in my guild only about 9 people are willing to join and I can't solo it just yet. But hey I'll keep dreaming...

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post

Anyway my dream set is the heroic T10 armor. Sadly I don't think I will ever be able to get it, ICC heroic pugs don't happen on my server, when I host an event in my guild only about 9 people are willing to join and I can't solo it just yet. But hey I'll keep dreaming...

Nine 85s with raid gear should easily be able to defeat heroic ICC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by balgus82 View Post
    Nine 85s with raid gear should easily be able to defeat heroic ICC.
    Yeah, everything except Lich King Heroic should be simple enough, and possibly putricide, not sure whether the "passing" debuff (forget what its called atm, but the one you have to pass from person to person) is manageable with only 9 on 25man.

Just need to get lucky with token drops and should be set in a few weeks for very little actual time.

DKs have lots of cool options available, especially in Wrath. This is one of my favorites, I FINALLY farmed my last piece today... and it was a nightmare to farm Heroic Trial of the Champion. And I was farming since Wrath... when people would complain that my gear was so much better.

And this is a pretty nice set, and easy to farm. It will probrobly end up becoming popular with all classes.

including the 2 DK starting sets, I have a total of 5 complete armor sets in my bank, but these two are my favorites.

t9 while DW two [Silent Crusader] or two [The Interrogator]

For 2H i'll probably use armageddon, but im not sure yet as i might already be using it on my warrior
    Last edited by MisterSheep; 2011-10-01 at 05:13 AM.