Quote Originally Posted by Fooicus View Post
    I'd quite like the sword from marrowgar 10man with that set Murdos
    I've got that hanging around in my bank, problem is the model is sort of undersized on Male Worgen. :/
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    I've got that hanging around in my bank, problem is the model is sort of undersized on Male Worgen. :/
    Ah, drags on the floor does it? I'm surprised armageddon doesn't actually!

Armageddon is PERFECTLY sized for a male worgen, but the Citadel Enforcer's Claymore is a tad short.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

I wanted to create a golden set, open to suggestions to change the swords.

Be kind, this is my first set

...yes...ms paint rules

oh and apologies for my awful graphics, playing on a stone age computer

Quote Originally Posted by Fooicus View Post
    I wanted to create a golden set, open to suggestions to change the swords.

Be kind, this is my first set

...yes...ms paint rules

oh and apologies for my awful graphics, playing on a stone age computer
    I'm thinking those are the Horseman's blades. Do runeforges not show on those? Have it in my bank, but playing 2H so never used it.

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    I'm thinking those are the Horseman's blades. Do runeforges not show on those? Have it in my bank, but playing 2H so never used it.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=12777
    Blazing rapiers

and as you quite correctly noted, runeforges do not show

Quote Originally Posted by kratnar View Post
    so i got netherbane (http://www.wowhead.com/item=29924/netherbane) and i can't decide on a set that would look good with it. im thinking Scourgelord's battlegear (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=502) but i think the colors would clash a little bit. Any advice on a set that would look great with netherbane?

Edit: i don't want judgement, to overused
    I am not a fan of that axe. I think the coloring is obnoxious and the giant head is made worse by the thin handle.

That being said, there's is Cataclysm PvP set that might go with it: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=943

Some nice-matching gear I threw together. Very happy with it (its for my blood spec).
    Minions... servants... soldiers of the cold dark! Obey the call of Kel'Thuzad!
    *chills*

Deleted
    Running around in these recently, neither terribly original or inspired, but so much noggenfogger I stopped trying really. Fuck belf weapon scales.

Quote Originally Posted by Augh View Post
    Running around in these recently, neither terribly original or inspired, but so much noggenfogger I stopped trying really. Fuck belf weapon scales.

Left one looks awesome!

Deleted
    Ahaha actually have the same crown as you went with in that left set, just usually don't show helms at all =D

bwd hc tier and fl warrior gear goes so nice together.

This is the one I am currently working on, just need the helm to drop and I'm golden. Still not settled on a weapon but that can be fixed later.

I can swap to small thumbnails if these are too large.

That set looks great Raven. What weapon are you going for? I'd think an Ash'kandi would go well with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Honestly Ash'kandi has a different shade of red, and imo, it makes it look funky. Also I am main specced tank and unless the transmog rules are indeed getting changed so I could use a sword on my axe that wouldn't work out for me.

I was thinking one of the axes from BWL would work well, I was also thinking of using hand of rag if the xmog rules are changed in 5.2. (I also was looking at fel iron greatsword.)

Deleted
    Boring brutal pvp set, but what the hell.

Updated my set again, not sure if I'll stick with it but it's definitely a nice change!

Considering a tabard, and maybe a different sword. I really am attatched to Armageddon, though.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

My current transmog. Nothing too unique at all, but I am looking for a different weapon to use with the set. Any suggestions would be nice!

I wanted to take an RP approach to my next transmog: His armor before he died.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    I wanted to take an RP approach to my next transmog: His armor before he died.
    You know that a really nice take on the 'basic' armor look, I approve!
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Aeidial View Post

My current transmog. Nothing too unique at all, but I am looking for a different weapon to use with the set. Any suggestions would be nice!
    Quel'delar 2H matches the Gold armor very very well!. Also your the first person I've seen rocking those Engineering goggles with the set, I made them about 2 weeks ago cause the CM helm is kinda silly. <3