Page 3 of 288 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Purple judgement set, trying to find matching swords and maces for it now, already have the axe from TK to make it match, need swords and maces just in case the best weapons I can get are not axes ><.
    Why pally gear on a DK you ask? Well.
    1). It's purple, literally!
    2).Very few will have it, especially DK's the drop rate of the shoulders and kilt sucks.
    I'll be in all Purple Judgement on my DK, as well. I prefer 2h though, so I'm going to pair it with Ashkandi.

For dual wield, I might go with something like Burnished Quel'Serrar or Maladath, Runed Blade of the Black Flight. Dragon's Call would be sweet if I could ever get it to drop for my DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Hello, fellow agents of the Ebon Blade! Today, I bring you the DK transmog thread!
    One of the big concerns with 4.3 is that deathknights are disadvantaged when it comes to transmogrifying.

Well I'll be damned (pardon the pun) if that's going to hold us back! We DKs are a crafty lot, and I know that together we can come up with some mind-blowing RP sets. So show us what you are working on, or what you plan to get.

Remember: this thread is dedicated to gear that a Death Knight can transmog.
    In no way are DKs "disadvantaged when it comes to Transmog". Transmog offers no ADVANTAGES. Besides, DKs have access to all the same gear that Paladins and Warriors have, barring Tier sets 1-6.

Personally, I wish there was a Chain of the Scarlet Crusade equivalent set for Plate. For now, I'll be using the ZG/ZA DPS pieces for Transmog. I love the "Evil Clown" face.

Using starting gear. Glad I saved it :P

Since it's a new account it won't let me post pics, but just delete the spaces, if you want a list of items let me know

By the might of Greyskull! I have the power!!!
    ...to make your images appear *cough* (don't edit this post or you can't save it with pictures) ~Nye

Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2012-07-20 at 11:55 PM.

Didn't Blizzard confirm that the DK starter set (sets?) will be sold by a DK only vendor in Acherus?

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    I won't change my Armor.

Even if Tier 13 will not be the best to look at, I'll still stick to it, just because it comes with what I'm raiding, etc.
    so what you are saying is that you are going to be boring and ignore the coolest feature they have come up with in wow since its inception.
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE

Deleted
    I really liked normal colour tier 11. I am definitely keeping that for mainspec. Got the white cloak that is longer than your average cloak or cape to go with it. Now I just want either the axe from Lordmarrowgar 25 or the sword from lord marrowgar 10 to finish the set off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xToxicTacos View Post
    Since it's a new account it won't let me post pics, but just delete the spaces, if you want a list of items let me know

i . imgur . com/KtdmE . png
    imgur . com/65ffY . png
    Helm's leather, can't use it.

I'll be using the Red DK stuff from Naxx for my blood set, and the blue set as well from Naxx + Hailstormx2 for my frost set. I cba to put them together on wowhead right now, on my laptop at work. I'll work on it when I get home. They're the sets that look like the rare set DKs leave their starting area in. I never get tired of looking at that set...my DK walks around in it every time I'm in town. Just so freaking cool. Still haven't decided on a 2h weapon for tanking in blood yet, as I haven't actually started working on a tank set at this point. Mostly because I haven't subbed to WoW in about 6 months lol. When I resub (IF I resub) I'll build my blood set.

I will be using t7. I think it is one of the better looking tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Helm's leather, can't use it.

I'll be using the Red DK stuff from Naxx for my blood set, and the blue set as well from Naxx + Hailstormx2 for my frost set. I cba to put them together on wowhead right now, on my laptop at work. I'll work on it when I get home. They're the sets that look like the rare set DKs leave their starting area in. I never get tired of looking at that set...my DK walks around in it every time I'm in town. Just so freaking cool. Still haven't decided on a 2h weapon for tanking in blood yet, as I haven't actually started working on a tank set at this point. Mostly because I haven't subbed to WoW in about 6 months lol. When I resub (IF I resub) I'll build my blood set.
    The helm was mainly just because imo it's one of the coolest helms in game, and i'd wear it regardless
    Naxx stuff looks like puke, a bug that puked.

On a side note, the icons on WoWhead make the DKT13 look relatively decent, i'm hoping there's more "Death" in the "Death Knight tier 13" than the icons propse though. If you havn't seen them

http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=1956...-maps-and-more

the icons are the white/blue ones that look like bone/runes/frost

Fixed the link. ~Nye
    Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2011-09-29 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight-X-Edge View Post
    In no way are DKs "disadvantaged when it comes to Transmog". Transmog offers no ADVANTAGES. Besides, DKs have access to all the same gear that Paladins and Warriors have, barring Tier sets 1-6.
    A lot of the gear available to us from BC and Classic is meant to go with those tier sets, and let's face it... the Green Wrath set is nothing more than an eyesore!

AN EYESORE I SAY!

More to the topic, I'm attempting to find something white and "ghoulish" to go with the White Skeletal War Horse. Right now, I'm pretty happy with my old DK sets mixed in with some classy weapons (Sin'dorei Warblade, Quel'Dalar) while riding the Forsaken Warhorse and Furious Gladiator's Frostwyrm.

Let's face it... your mount has to match!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I think I just changed my mind on what my weapons will look like:

Tell me that isn't awesome!

I'll be dual wielding Hanzo Swords.

Quote Originally Posted by xToxicTacos View Post
    Thank you Nye
    You're welcome.

Also, iirc you can't mog legendaries, so the shadowmourne would currently be out of question too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I've been playing around with that as well. I find that it looks really good if you use the starting skirt, the t10 (green version) chest, gloves and shoulders, and the starting hood. Also the furious shoulders would look absolutely boss with that.
    Oh man, I didn't even think of that. Looks amazing. Haven't decided on whether or not I'll use the hood, it is awesome but I like to see my face
    Also, Izonami, the shoulders you asked about on the previous page are the Wrathful Gladiatiors and yes the starting gear is going to be on a vendor in Acherus
    Last edited by Catforum; 2011-09-29 at 08:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfrosty View Post
    t12 looks better than any other DK set and i would bet that t13 will look very good too. If you are too bad to get t12 tho have fun with the other lame sets.
    I'll be transmogging my t13 into other shit. Some people like the look of the older sets. Why is that a problem?

---------- Post added 2011-09-29 at 09:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Straight-X-Edge View Post
    You read way too much into my wording. Also, missing 4 tiers (we can call the greens and blues t5 and t6) is a pretty big deal when it comes to transmogrifying.

---------- Post added 2011-09-29 at 09:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hx9 View Post

Let's face it... your mount has to match!
    Indeed. Headless Horseman's reins, or Onyx Netherdrake for me.

I wish my Acherus Deathcharger could fly...

If I feel like finding/starting a group to farm these-

i.imgur.com/
    hzfsi.jpg

Going with the blue starter set and as soon as I can post a pic I have a fun set....
    Just not a whole lot compared to my pally

DK t12 is one of the worst sets blizzard has ever made for dks, my dk has a full matching set of that ugly red butterfly crap so I'd know. I'll probably be going with t7.5, or the red t8 set from 10 man ulduar once I finish getting rng to not spit in my face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vergil View Post
    DK t12 is one of the worst sets blizzard has ever made for dks, my dk has a full matching set of that ugly red butterfly crap so I'd know. I'll probably be going with t7.5, or the red t8 set from 10 man ulduar once I finish getting rng to not spit in my face.
    You know whats really sad? RNG is trolling me. If I want armor to drop to actually use, it will never drop. If it has a 99% drop chance and I down the boss 100 times, it still won't drop.
    BUT, if I come back 2 years later and solo the boss for rp gear, I'll get what I want on the first run. No exceptions.

Example: Black Ice. Tried to get that bastard for months in WotLK. Never saw it. Last week I soloed Malygos, and bam. Dropped first time.