any one else really bummed that you cant use shadows edge? i was really looking forward to it, its like the only 2h axe i have liked in this game and imo lks good with my current gear. any one understand why we cant use it? i know alot say its supposed to turn into the legendary but than i cant help but notice so are the new daggers yet you can mog onto em...

Quote Originally Posted by Valkryx View Post
    any one else really bummed that you cant use shadows edge? i was really looking forward to it, its like the only 2h axe i have liked in this game and imo lks good with my current gear. any one understand why we cant use it? i know alot say its supposed to turn into the legendary but than i cant help but notice so are the new daggers yet you can mog onto em...
    Yes. I'm also bummed that they introduced transmogging with any rules. I think it'd be fairgame if anything your character could equip was transmoggable. I mean, what's the point of the feature in the first place if people can't look the way they want to. Also, their example of warriors running around in dresses isn't a good one, considering there are plenty of sets with robes (or rather kilts) on them that warriors can equip.

As for legendaries: the people earned them, didn't they? Sure, you might not have worked hard for your warglaives if you were lucky enough to get them both on the first kill, but if your character can equip them, they should, in my mind anyway, be transmoggable.

/rant off
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    I suggest that you shock and awe us with your transmog prowess instead of QQing lol As far as "original" sets you should look at other threads such as http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-you!/page231 where there is more then just DK's posting but beware the pixel flesh feast persists even there
    Yeah, well I'm not exactly crying over this. I'm just in "Le sigh" mode.
    The point is, I'm coming here to find inspiration (for my DK. Seems logical to me that I'm looking here, since we're kinda under some weird restrictions, being a new class and all). Don't get me wrong, I like myself a good skanky set once in a while, but there's too many of them 'round here, and I've yet to see something really mind blowing.

I'm almost positive it's a bug and clearly unintended.
    Sincerely hope it's not. I mean yeah, I could understand the whole point for a chestplate or legs, (and even here, bikini plate is tolerated, so that's kind of a moot point) but a belt... It won't change the world if your character doesn't "have" one, I guess.

As for legendaries: the people earned them, didn't they? Sure, you might not have worked hard for your warglaives if you were lucky enough to get them both on the first kill, but if your character can equip them, they should, in my mind anyway, be transmoggable.
    I'm cool with that, tbh. What I don't find very fair though, is that you can transmog earlier versions of the fangs of the father, and some other stuff, but can't transmog Shadow's Edge. (Which I personnally think looks awesome !)

I can't decide on a helmet... thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post

I can't decide on a helmet... thoughts?
    Left side, matches ur eyes to the set and looks better

Finally got my set together after farming Malygos forever!

(I'm working on tokens for the chest/pants/gloves)

10+ Year Old Account
    U can alst try Wrathfull or phantom blade for this. Or Same model as wrathfull but red themed for 10m blood prince for icc if u ever plan to collect icc 25 hc (Imo it can be nice fir for ork, you know deamon blood, bloodthirst n other orc stuff from first/second war ;p )

Finally a second sword to dual-wield Frostguard
    (I know the resolution on the screenshot is very shitty, It's from my laptop. 1366x768, ho!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

DK-Paladin reporting:

Yes, this is probably my fifth time posting a transmog here...

Head: Crown of Empowered Fate
    Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Argent Sentinel
    Cloak: Kharmaa's Shroud of Hope
    Chest: Shining Carapace of Glory
    Gloves: Gauntlets of the Golden Thorn (yes, they're heroic, but I never got the normal ones)
    Belt: Acherus Knight's Girdle
    Legs: Pyrium Legplates of Purified Evil
    Feet: Silver Sabatons of Fury
    Weapon: Vengeful Gladiator's Greatsword
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Unfortunately I haven't posted enough to add a picture of my death knight, but look up Kizuna on Nesingwary, Nelf DK, just need new shoulders and boots to be complete.

Deleted
    I'd like to get some advice on mogging weapons. My DK is currently using a Dark Iron set with some lookalike pieces from TBC JP vendor. this is my DK:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nzall/advanced

i've got an Axe in my MH and a sword in my OH, and i was looking for something with more fitting colors to mog them to. preferably with a black-red scheme.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arlex/advanced

Still working on getting Last Laugh for the weapon instead, but I think this set looks good. I also don't see many people using it besides myself, so I really enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Catharlex View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arlex/advanced

Still working on getting Last Laugh for the weapon instead, but I think this set looks good. I also don't see many people using it besides myself, so I really enjoy it.
    It is a pretty good looking transmog set but why in the world are you duel wielding Agility axes?? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    It is a pretty good looking transmog set but why in the world are you duel wielding Agility axes?? o.O
    Because weapon damage is everything, the frost-proc of No'Kaled scales with Mastery, he probably likes axes, me might not have an alternative, who cares....
    Nice gisele-avatar, though.
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

I play Masterfrost. No'Kaled have been simming higher for Masterfrost than anything for a while now. Plus, I've never seen a Souldrinker or Heroic HoM before attaining these. (Was still using N HoM and a H Cleaver from FL)

Mastery effects the Iceblast proc, and the rest of the procs still account for more damage than Souldrinker does (at least as Masterfrost). I'll try to find some actual data to source for this information and post again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Because weapon damage is everything, the frost-proc of No'Kaled scales with Mastery, he probably likes axes, me might not have an alternative, who cares....
    Nice gisele-avatar, though.
    Thx, always thought she had pretty eyes and a nice smile. ^_^

Thx, always thought she had pretty eyes and a nice smile. ^_^
    "Smile" and "eyes"

Quote Originally Posted by thelordymir View Post
    "Smile" and "eyes"
    Do you imply that she might posess some bodily features that could take your attention away from her face?
    Anyway, offtopic is frowned upon, my fellows.

Oh and she looks great with brown hair.

Deleted
    Tried a Red-ish, with bones covered Deathgod style transmog.

no cape.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Narcy/advanced I like how t13 fit with icecrown style Axe and Blade