Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I can't wait for shared mounts; on a different toon for each mount I have: raven lord, mechani hog, travelers, iron bound, white hawk strider, heroic rag.

I'd give anything to have them all on my dk. Even if it was like $5 per mount I'd probably migrate them all.

OT: how many forlorn essences does heroic 10 Alakir drop?
    All my mounts are on the DK as its my main, however I do have some of those on alts as well, TLPD I got on my shammy as well as the twilight/black drake but with the others I just dont bother.

I think he drops 1, Im really not sure tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    All my mounts are on the DK as its my main, however I do have some of those on alts as well, TLPD I got on my shammy as well as the twilight/black drake but with the others I just dont bother.

I think he drops 1, Im really not sure tbh.
    Yep, 1 essence of the forlorn each Al'akir 10hc kill, last time I killed him we had 1 essence and 2 dk/rogue/mage/druid shoulder tokens drop, enough for me to finish my T11 dk hc set

Quote Originally Posted by sharlez View Post
    Yep, 1 essence of the forlorn each Al'akir 10hc kill, last time I killed him we had 1 essence and 2 dk/rogue/mage/druid shoulder tokens drop, enough for me to finish my T11 dk hc set
    Why doesn't this happen to me
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

My nelf death knight finished and my goblin death knight

WHy do you have 2 DK's?

Here's mine:

google image, just boots which are different. I use the t11 boots which i bought from JP.

Best looking set in wow in my opinion. The color and the look of it is just perfect.
    For those who prefers another color it's also available in red and green, tho the red version doesn't look quite as good.
    1. blue
    2. green
    3. red
    i'd say

Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    WHy do you have 2 DK's?

Here's mine:

google image, just boots which are different. I use the t11 boots which i bought from JP.

Best looking set in wow in my opinion. The color and the look of it is just perfect.
    For those who prefers another color it's also available in red and green, tho the red version doesn't look quite as good.
    1. blue
    2. green
    3. red
    i'd say
    Haha that looks eerily similar to my dps set :P

Easy to do, looks like a Darkfallen Blood Knight (good for RPers)

I have 19 85's, 5 of them are DK's, lol, why, When I'm startin fresh on a new server, I start a new DK. If you are asking how I have two DK's on one realm, it's easy, you can only make one per realm, but you can transfer them all you want. I'm active in both an Alliance and Horde guild on Nesingwary.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhand79 View Post
    I have 19 85's, 5 of them are DK's, lol, why, When I'm startin fresh on a new server, I start a new DK. If you are asking how I have two DK's on one realm, it's easy, you can only make one per realm, but you can transfer them all you want. I'm active in both an Alliance and Horde guild on Nesingwary.
    lol. WHy in the world would you have 19 85's and more then one of each class:P?

I have 2 lvl 85's but i really just play on one of them. Played since vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tblood View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

First is what I'll likely use. If you guys like it you better hope you have the sword in your bags because you can't get it anymore .
    Second would be a back up. I always liked the S8 gear. The belt and boots are 277 plate from ICC. Obviously Shadowmourne wouldn't be the weapon! Let me know if you guys like it!!!

I really like that set i was going to made one that looks a lot like these one

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    lol. WHy in the world would you have 19 85's and more then one of each class:P?

I have 2 lvl 85's but i really just play on one of them. Played since vanilla
    I have 3 85's and played since launch as well. I invest too much time into my DK and Pally to just set them aside and pick up another one. But here is my DK in the Lawbringer recolor. I like this set paired with the Rising Tide axe from Black Temple.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I love you.

Is that the vengeful gladiators axe for tanking? Good call. I might have to pick one up (hopefully I can get a ESS this week too >.>) I need to start doing some alakir or heroic T11 because that set is beautiful.
    thx!

yes it is the vengeful axe for tanking!

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Oblivione View Post
    fletchii your DPS gear is just awesome.
    thx ^.^

Last edited by Anavrin; 2012-05-11 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post

Don't think many dk's will be wearing white
    Which set is this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Which set is this?
    Just at a glance... looks like offset plate from Kara (teir 4 level stuff), Ironsoul Clompers (from... Blood furnace? I forget), Scarlet Crusade tabard (Armory) and Ashkandi (BWL).

What do I win?
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Black Deathbone with t13 LFR shoulders and Sul'thraze.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Just at a glance... looks like offset plate from Kara (teir 4 level stuff), Ironsoul Clompers (from... Blood furnace? I forget), Scarlet Crusade tabard (Armory) and Ashkandi (BWL).

What do I win?
    I raise you the Righteous set, Vicious Gladiator's Girdle of Prowess, Ironsole Clompers.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Theronus, i don't really like the shoulders, those shoulders look a little "to much" for the rest of the set, try to get a more simple pair of shoulders cause those look a little out of place

Well here my new transmog set, these is the one i have liked the most , pretty simple, and use the helm that i love with a sword that i love XD

Last edited by Maxilian; 2012-05-12 at 06:02 AM.

Deleted
    here's me......want the shoulders and head from beth and balo FL to finish the set

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG][COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-05-12 at 08:32 AM ----------
    Last edited by mmoca0e7cf98ea; 2012-05-12 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danyka View Post
    here's me......want the shoulders and head from beth and balo FL to finish the set

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG][COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-05-12 at 08:32 AM ----------
    Love the sword what is it?
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton