I play a paladin, please can I use the DK starting armour?
    No you say?
    Damn that isn't right :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    As far as I can see this thread got reply from 3 users, none of them understand what you mean, Maybe you should consider trying to explain it, since the majority of the people (100%) don't get it. So yes, you can help it. You ask a question, no one get the question.

And the offensive tone, why ?
    Explain more? I think the post is pretty detailed. No one gets the question? What is there not to get about these questions:

Have I missed any items?
    Is there a way for Death Knights to obtain the full set another way or is it simply impossible?
    Isn't their someway Blizzard can make this gear available to us?

For those that don't understand what does the questions mean: Is there a way for Death Knights to obtain this full set?

As for the tone, I ask people to help me figure something out and all they can point out to is the fairness and whatever. I just want people sharing their opinion, like Asphelan and Karadros or people answering my questions. Just as much as you don't like my 'tone', I don't like people posting garbage when I simply ask a few questions.
    Last edited by Statix; 2012-09-15 at 03:37 PM.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Explain more? I think the post is pretty detailed. No one gets the question? What is there not to get about these questions:

Have I missed any items?
    Is there a way for Death Knights to obtain the full set another way or is it simply impossible?
    Isn't their someway Blizzard can make this gear available to us?

For those that don't understand what does the questions mean: Is there a way for Death Knights to obtain this full set?

As for the tone, I ask people to help me figure something out and all they can point out to is the fairness and whatever. I just want people sharing their opinion, like Asphelan and Karadros or people answering my questions. Just as much as you don't like my 'tone', I don't like people posting garbage when I simply ask a few questions.
    Please explain me how it can be garbage as long as it's relevant to the first post ? Other than that, wowhead even got a tab saying "Same model as" you can just see if any other model match.

Can't help it if you don't see the difference. Just asking for some input here, but I guess it's too much to ask.

But, it's obvious there are more Warriors visiting the Death Knight forum than Death Knights. What, afraid of losing a Warrior-only set? Aww.
    You being a bit of a douche isn't going to get you your set that you want. That being said, no, I don't know of any items personally. If you have a suggestion, by the way, its best to place it on the official forums where Blues might notice it.

Deleted
    Can I have the Shaman set please? No? How about Warlock Tier 8? They use DOT's too.
    Last edited by mmoc9f4d225a42; 2012-09-15 at 03:51 PM.

No.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=33732#same-model-as
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=33728#same-model-as

i guess the reason as to why there aren't any recoloured shoulders and chest, is because at the time in TBC, they wanted each of the classes to have at least some uniqueness in T6 content (granted not all classes are missing their T6 shoulder recolour but are missing other recoloured items) look at paladins for example those awesome looking shoulders are no where available at all for my DK to be a "holy DK" just take it with a grain of salt and try and find something else, guess not everything is available to everyone =)

The T6 situation is because offset pieces weren't always recolors like in Wrath, but had their own unique look.

There are no Warrior T6 shoulder lookalikes because the offset melee shoulders are http://www.wowhead.com/item=30866
    There are no Paladin T6 shoulder lookalikes because the offset healing shoulders are http://www.wowhead.com/item=30878

Offset T6 melee chest look: http://www.wowhead.com/item=30896
    Offset T6 healing chest look: http://www.wowhead.com/item=30904

Offset T6 melee legs look: http://www.wowhead.com/item=30903
    Offset T6 healing legs look: http://www.wowhead.com/item=34922

This is why there's only helm and gloves for the brown Warrior T6 recolor (the belt and boots are a darker brown that match the original set). I don't even think there are offset healing gloves at all, just the Pally crown from Reliquary.

People complained when everything changed to simple recolors in T8, but... people complain about everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    After observing the new options available to me in MoP with transmog, especially with the new transmog-based items and T3 items being available on the Black Market Auction House, I came up with two sets that I aspire to create. I'm likely going to end up making one, but I'm not quite sure which one yet. I tried to balance availability with looks; I'm willing to put in a lot of effort into getting them on my behalf, but I don't want to feel like I'm wasting my guildies' time so they can help me get things I can't get on my own. I did, however, have to make a few exceptions when I found no alternatives for difficult-to-get raid items.

I was inspired to make the first set when I learned that, with enough gold, I could create a set with Dreadnaught gear (no class restrictions on these) available on the BMAH. I really liked the way warrior T3 looked (as a DK armor set), and I didn't want to give up the chance to sport it. The set I made around is easy to make in every way except for the T3. I'm not going to be surprised when I see the pieces going for likely tens of thousands of gold. I don't have that much money, but I've already began to save over ten thousand gold that I hope will grow after all of the MoP quests, dailies, etc.; as long as I watch my spending, it should add up. It's a pretty average DK theme, but it's still very beautiful and represents DKs well.

The second was actually inspired when I learned that you could get a transmoggable Shado-pan helmet of any armor type when you get exalted with the Shado-pan. I thought it was just a beautiful item and wanted to make a set I could use with it. It appears to be a bit less possible to get on my own (a few Naxx 25 items, and Ulduar items, Icc, etc.), but, I don't know, I might just be able to solo those places at 90. I didn't expect it to look this good when I first started to look for armor pieces, especially when it appeared that I had to mismatch armor from various sources and sets to get a working color scheme, and I was afraid I couldn't find enough "bulky" armor pieces (which I love for DK sets), however, I was wrong in my expectations, and it turned out to look great. It's pretty much the theme of a Shado-pan Death Knight- still a DK feel, but things like the hat and tabard and somewhat bright color scheme makes it feel unique.

Thoughts? Feedback? Suggestions?
    Last edited by SunspotAnims; 2012-09-16 at 01:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Not really a fan of the first set if I'm honest, just looks too.. Dull for a lack of better word.
    The second one is quite intresting, not really a fan of red gear myself, but it still does look quite nice.

2nd set, get rid of the huge belt and it would look at least 32.4% better

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad alt dk, anyone know an axe that's easy to get that goes with DK T11 normal well? It's her only actual raid set, have the stupid T9 welfare gear in the bank.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...andmaws/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

I have a srs belt that actually matches, but I have a really hard time wearing anything other than that^ one.

i did random mode with my gear!
    honestly don't think it looks that bad haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Bad alt dk, anyone know an axe that's easy to get that goes with DK T11 normal well? It's her only actual raid set, have the stupid T9 welfare gear in the bank.
    First things that spring to mind:

S11 axe, 1650 honor
    Crow Wing Reaper, Sethekk
    Bryntroll, ICC25
    Ramaladni, ICC10H
    Stormedge, Ulduar 10

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSoul View Post
    ~~Snip~~
    To be fair I don't think the helmet goes all that well with the rest of the shoulders. It's also quite a mish-mash of colours all trying to be in the same place, which doesn't end up looking all that good to me.

I know T3 is going to be available on on the BMAH, but is it confirmed that they're removing class restrictions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    i did random mode with my gear!
    honestly don't think it looks that bad haha.

Picasso is officially back from the grave ! :O