10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    Updated my set again, not sure if I'll stick with it but it's definitely a nice change!

Considering a tabard, and maybe a different sword. I really am attatched to Armageddon, though.
    I don't know why, but i really like these set

Love the lfr coloring combined with Bryntroll
    -Sorry 'bout the size, not sure how to downscale..

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    I wanted to take an RP approach to my next transmog: His armor before he died.

So awesome when people rock "normal" looking armor sets, to many prefer those big flashy things :P And when I think about it, I guess I'm one of those as I rock the flashy Grand Marshal set x]
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    Left one looks awesome!

Really like this suit, well done.

What weapons are those?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    So awesome when people rock "normal" looking armor sets, to many prefer those big flashy things :P And when I think about it, I guess I'm one of those as I rock the flashy Grand Marshal set x]
    I love the big flashy sets too. I have one for full Scourge mode, I have one as as Blood juggernaut that roflstomps through the battle field... it's just that I've been staring at them too long and wanted to go with something simpler.

With the mount restriction in 5.2 on the Isle of Thunder, I started looking at what ground mounts I wanted and I had forgotten about the Argent Warhorse and the Swift Grey Steed so I wanted to build a simple set that would work off of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    I love the big flashy sets too. I have one for full Scourge mode, I have one as as Blood juggernaut that roflstomps through the battle field... it's just that I've been staring at them too long and wanted to go with something simpler.

With the mount restriction in 5.2 on the Isle of Thunder, I started looking at what ground mounts I wanted and I had forgotten about the Argent Warhorse and the Swift Grey Steed so I wanted to build a simple set that would work off of that.
    I know I shall look trough the low lvl plate gear in AH now and see if I can put a set together while looking for a RBG cap team :P
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Came up with a new set today for my blood spec, I call it the berserker gear, what do y'all think?

hey, threw this together last night
    The DPS is the meteor that made dinosaurs extinct, the locust swarm that plunged nations into famine, the eruption that blanketed nations in soot and ash.

Quote Originally Posted by malt0602 View Post
    hey, threw this together last night
    lol this reminds me of Kaz'iks (spelling?) From LoL xD pretty funny lookin

@RickyB
    I went with the ugliest pieces I could find
    The DPS is the meteor that made dinosaurs extinct, the locust swarm that plunged nations into famine, the eruption that blanketed nations in soot and ash.

Deleted
    9/10 for malt.

10/10 if you go get Chromatic Boots from BWL.

Working on it, but they're so elusive!

Deleted
    My Goblin DK, goblin are small, so not a great base for transmog and a pretty classic transmog

My Draenei DK, right now using a 2-hander, waiting for another one hand to drop and switch to the other transmog

Last edited by mmoc45d288b43a; 2013-02-19 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexrex View Post
    Ye that kinda goes with the shoulders as well
    and ye im still looking for a good sword with a green touch to it

Here's the set with that mace:

HELL YEAH !!! Also get the Fel-steel Warhelm, from SSC (if I recall). Loved everything but the head^^ Im using almost the same thing atm, but using the axe from BWL

Deleted
    @ Nexrex

couple good swords to use, are the ones from AQ20 AQ40.

AQ40 - Temple
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=21679

AQ20 - Ruins
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=21492

Quote Originally Posted by Ciante View Post
    My Goblin DK, goblin are small, so not a great base for transmog and a pretty classic transmog

Your goblin dk looks pretty good in that, you really don't see many dk's if any at all in the red version of that gear, so definitely unique. With that sword being horde only, even more unique.

i use that set with ulduar10 helm/boots for blood looks good. although i need to pick that sword up for 5.2

10 points for originality, right?
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

My new... ''mog''