10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    My new... ''mog''

It looks pretty good, but i think that headpiece look out of place, the same with the cloak

Deleted

new transmog!

Deleted
    Sanctified ICC Set with the betrayer of humanity axe, ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhand79 View Post
    Came up with a new set today for my blood spec, I call it the berserker gear, what do y'all think?

I really enjoy this set. What legs are those?

They are one of the choices of legplates from http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31228. All the choices of plate legs in that quest share the same model.

Other than the gloves, every piece I have on him on is quested, gloves are blackmithed. Boots, unfortunately are horde only, but there are a few on alliance side that'd still probably look good with it.
    Last edited by Silverhand79; 2013-02-03 at 04:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

I just need the chest to spawn. Legs I'm currently bidding on. But I sorta like the 8.5 legs. The flared parts and glowing areas make it less boring than the classic t3 model. Of course now I'm getting the urge to go back to my red set I had a while back.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Try out the t8 25 man chest. I think it matches pretty well. I'm jelly, i've yet to see the helm or shoulders spawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhh. I am wearing the um... 8.5 for pants and chest. I'm gonna try t8 for it. Always loved the colors from the ten man version.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    I'm running with this set: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...67:39322:91440

Looks much better with long white hair (and with the head piece not being bugged in wowhead model viewer)

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Finally got the items i wanted for the set from naxx 25!I m still not sure about which 2hander to use.Maybe armagedon?

Quote Originally Posted by turgon View Post

Finally got the items i wanted for the set from naxx 25!I m still not sure about which 2hander to use.Maybe armagedon?
    For 2H swords
    Maybe LFR starshatter? Or one of the 2handed swords from ICC? Abaddon would work as well.

For 2H axes
    Bryntoll, Ramaladini's blade of culling (heroic saurfang 10 man), Crow Wing Reaper.

For 2H Maces
    Warmace of Menethil (normal mode 10man arthas), Demise, Scepter of the Sha'tar, Warmaul of Infused light.

Those are the ones I think would look good, sticking with the whole blue thing.

Deleted
    Went for a "goblin" theme :

The whole armor sparkles thanks to http://www.wowhead.com/item=86585, adding more bling to the business.
    Last edited by mmoce3896f30ad; 2013-02-04 at 07:24 PM.

Hah love the goblin engineer look! Finkles <3

In my link to my armoury I have my current outfit. Got the whole stormwind foot soldier look going on. I do however have an issue. I have the axe from LFR sha now. I transmogged to drake talon cleaver to help fit the theme a bit but I am stumped as to what axe to actually use for this set i've got. Any ideas on 2handed axes?

Awesome Goblin transmog! :O

Maybe one of the Justicebringer axes from ToC25?

Nah, Justicebringer wouldnt work. What about Trollbane?

It is a possibility. Axes are imo more suited to horde characters than alliance. As i view 2handed swords and maces more inline with what an alliance character would normally use.

Trollbane does look quite a good fit.

just a question, not keeping up with the transmog 5.2 restrictions that much, looking through the dataimined new items seems that a polearm will be BiS for blood out of all the things, can polarms be transmoged to swords/axes or are they using a different animation? kinda never used them ^^

will need to start hunting for a polearm transmog if they can't -.-
    item in question
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/95877-bo-...r-in-the-night

kinda surprised they put in a Strength polearm after all, didn't they say it doesn't work with TG warriors?
    might just be an error and it's supposed to be agility
    Last edited by Enosh; 2013-02-09 at 01:31 AM.

Polearms and staves can be cross-transmogged is what i've heard so far.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Polearms and staves can be cross-transmogged is what i've heard so far.
    Yeah, but you have to be able to equip the weapon to use it for transmog. So, for a death knight, you cannot use a stave model for a polearm.. since you can't equip staves.