The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenislav View Post
    Love this transmog i use. Feeling more like DK with this than any other set including my Challenge Mode armor.
    For me every piece needs to fit perfectly so i spend a lot of time searching and mixing pieces.

We DKs have invisible belt and i LOVE it! This shoulders are one of best for me as they are not huge but still say big slow armored knight.
    Have 2 more options for boots and some other pieces to mix but until I get them this is my go to DK look.

Hope you like it.

Item list please

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Item list please
    Head: Alliance honor or Horde conquest DK piece
    Shoulders: One you buy from Acherus vendor / Naxx drop / DK salvage yard
    Chest: Tier 8 25 man set piece
    Gloves: One you buy from Acherus vendor / Naxx drop / DK salvage yard
    Belt: One you buy from Acherus vendor. Green quality basicly DK started piece. It is invisible belt
    Leggs: Tier 8 25 man set piece
    Boots: Tier 13 normal version. Buy it from SW / Orgri vendor
    Weapon: Scourgeborne Waraxe because it is on back

Now for some pieces that go amazing with this items. You can mix and match them with above set:

Boots of the Underdweller Nice option with skulls. Only problem is that they drop from 25 man General Vezax in Ulduar and are only model in game with matching color.
    Ravenous Girdle If you want belt this is match made in heaven for this set. It is from HFC normal.
    Stompers of Brazen Terror Another boots option. Drops in HFC normal. They are a bit to blue so i prefer ones i have in picture as back side is brownish and goes well with hands, shoulders and head piece.

Well fort weapon take anything. I prefer ones that sheathe on back and axes are amazing.

Will do much more transmog sets once pre patch arrives. Atm i just cant be bothered with current transmog system and my void storage is already full.

Have fun.
    Last edited by Zenislav; 2016-05-25 at 01:21 PM.

Deleted

I'm not much of a transmog-guru and prefer to use entire sets with matching things, but this one is probably one of the first DK sets I really like to use. Looks great on a Frost Wyrm and the timewalking horse. Plus, weapons sheath on the back.

Illusion is River's Song, looks better on full graphics of course (but I'm on my laptop atm).

I normally wear the Death Knight LichLord Challenge Mode set (as seen on my profile pic) but I like to change it up abit every now and then.

Death Knight Demongaze Tier 18 normal set with Brutal Gladiator's Season 4 PVP Shoulders and Gloves.

Last edited by Decisive The Hallowed; 2016-05-31 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post

Finally got the last piece. It's a matched set, but I have trouble finding other pieces that don't clash.
    This is beautiful. What set is it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck- View Post
    This is beautiful. What set is it?
    Mythic paladin t17 lookalike.

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    Mythic paladin t17 lookalike.
    Plus heroic Uroe, Harbinger of Terror from Lei Shen.

Quote Originally Posted by coffebreak View Post
    That is one sweet looking kit... can anyone help putting itemlist together?
    Need help with the shoulders name? where to get them anything please?

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/nkYr5as.jpg
    Can anyone tell me the name of the shoulders?? and maybe the other item list please?!!

- - - Updated - - -

Need the name of this shoulders? and maybe the whole item list please!! but specially the shoulders thanks!!!

Deleted
    Dis is how I roll in the beta.
    I am loving it, esp with Apocalypse or the Blood weapon.

Last edited by mmoca55501adac; 2016-06-06 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Images not showing

Deleted
    Nothing super imaginative but probably my personal favourite at the moment; Blood/UH and Frost. Took a while to solo farm mind you, damned ToT and its large loot tables.

@Steven McTowelie can you please tell me what is the name of that 1h sword?
    Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Steven McTowelie, the swords and helmet work really well together, but not a fan of how they look with the rest of the set (color wise) at least it stays with the Thunder theme

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by budala View Post
    @Steven McTowelie can you please tell me what is the name of that 1h sword?
    Thanks in advance.
    That's the Primal Gladiator's Mageblade

Quote Originally Posted by Steven McTowelie View Post
    Nothing super imaginative but probably my personal favourite at the moment; Blood/UH and Frost. Took a while to solo farm mind you, damned ToT and its large loot tables.

DoomedCrown.jpg
    I put together almost that exact set, and then decided I couldn't handle the gold trim of the set not matching the crown. (Getting the boots was infuriating, it took me months.) I wound up building another set around which, which I posted .. somewhere. Maybe this thread, maybe the big one.

Quote Originally Posted by watain1 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/tBBdM2z.jpg?1
    Which helm is that? I like small tweaks made to sets like that. Is it the usual CM chest piece I can't really tell in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    I put together almost that exact set, and then decided I couldn't handle the gold trim of the set not matching the crown. (Getting the boots was infuriating, it took me months.) I wound up building another set around which, which I posted .. somewhere. Maybe this thread, maybe the big one.

Which helm is that? I like small tweaks made to sets like that. Is it the usual CM chest piece I can't really tell in the light.
    It's the Full CM set but helm, which is Cataclysmic Gladiator's Dreadplate Helm.

Quote Originally Posted by scormac View Post
    I really like this contrast. Normally Green/Red doesn't look good together but I think you've hit a good combo here.

Edit: Does anyone have a good Worgen Transmog?
    Last edited by Duck-; 2016-06-14 at 04:05 PM.

Can anybody share any cool mog ideas for mythic unstable slag shoulderplates (tier 17 war lookalike) besides the black rock set? Thanks!

Deleted
    I wish i could do this on Live: Laughing Skull visages on Alliance pjs...