Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Considering the gloves and shoulders are the same set and so is the robe and belt - and the tabard is the same colour I know you're wrong. The only thing that's different is the red on the scarf but there aren't many other options.

- - - Updated - - -

And the armor as a whole is black and dark blue - are you color blind or something?
    You're too edgy, boii. If it fits so well, why hide it in the dark? Just to make it more edgy? lel.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Reek View Post
    Just trying to get the Axe from LFR Garrosh Hellscream, it matches the helm really well.

I think the sword's purple glow would fit the helm more than Garrosh's axe! The dark aura the shoulders have makes this transmog looks really good and scary!

So you've combined 2 sets that look very similar. Boots, gloves and shoulders are the focal parts of any sets so it just looks like paladin tier 11. It's not terrible but it's not amazing either.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the cloak is too low res for the armor and the armor is supposed to be regal but the sword is savage looking so that doesn't match either - maybe just stick to full sets?

- - - Updated - - -

Been in the moody for an edgey mog on my DK so I thought why not make a samurai one

Wow, I actually never noticed... but the shoulders you use... they're supposed to resemble the traditional Samurai's armor shoulders! How come I never really noticed that even though they've been in the game since MoP!

It looks really nice, I love it!

yeah I recently noticed that aswell and personally think the gloves and shoulders covering the whole arm is really neat. Thanks
    Is there a red version of these shoulders? It would look super good with the helm, although I think the colors you picked fits a Death Knight more!

7+ Year Old Account
    Shattering Bones

<Who is John Galt>
    Endgame progression guild on PvE Hyjal-US
    http://whoisjohngalt.enjin.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...o+Is+John+Galt
    Visit us today - Exceptional players always considered.

My.. monk knight tmog thing?

Quote Originally Posted by NehmTH View Post

Just missing normal tier21 leggings to be complete
    Could you link to armory ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhandslol View Post
    Could you link to armory ?
    Helm is from mythic Black Rock Foundry (WoD Warrior T17 look alike). Gloves, boots and waist is Garrison Blackrock Plate Set. Shoulders, chest and leggins are DK set from normal Antronus.

Also weapon is from WoD CM reward vendor.

Honestly what is it with DK's and female blood elves? With every other class there seems to still be a majority of female blood elves but the other race/gender options Horde side are distributed among trolls of both genders, male orcs and male Tauren. But it seems that 9/10 Horde DK's are female blood elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Honestly what is it with DK's and female blood elves? With every other class there seems to still be a majority of female blood elves but the other race/gender options Horde side are distributed among trolls of both genders, male orcs and male Tauren. But it seems that 9/10 Horde DK's are female blood elves.
    I know I picked Belf because of the racial ability, extra runic power was so good (is really good). Never really cared about how the different races look, I have the game on max zoom and focus on other things anyways.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I changed to BE because I prefer upright posture. Now that orcs have that option, I may switch back. (We'll see how annoyed I am at the Arcane Torrent nerf.)

Now for something completely different:

Better seen in motion.

He looks like Lady Gaga - can you post /dance gif?

I feel the pants are a bit too purple? But not a bad match overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I feel the pants are a bit too purple? But not a bad match overall.
    They're a set with the bp, the purple is a bit stronger than the gloves, but the entire set has a stronger -> faded horizontal gradient from center to edge. The tassels on the sword are are striking purple, it's close enough for me because the particle effects match, whereas the weapon enchants are more teal.

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    They're a set with the bp, the purple is a bit stronger than the gloves, but the entire set has a stronger -> faded horizontal gradient from center to edge. The tassels on the sword are are striking purple, it's close enough for me because the particle effects match, whereas the weapon enchants are more teal.
    Yeah it wasn't bad at all, I actually like it. Rater unique!

Last edited by Threason; 2018-06-18 at 09:09 AM.

Can't decide which one i like the most

Quote Originally Posted by Bazull View Post
    Can't decide which one i like the most
    pictures
    They both nice! I love the heroic color scheme more though.

Hi guys, I'm thinking about yellow-plague DK set since I've first seen yellowish plague. I could not find anything similar to it. Something like Deathbringer Saurfang style, with same amount or even more yellow color. I'm currently experimenting with this:

I want your opinion on other parts I could implement instead of those I already have. Remember it is yellow-plague and not yellow-holy theme but some parts, if they match in the theme, could come into the play.

EDIT: I dislike shoulders a bit since pig is not quite DK "spiritual animal" so it does not fit the theme well but I couldn't find better color fit.
    Last edited by rydix; 2018-07-01 at 11:48 AM.