10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Antorus Set for DK's is amongst the best in the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathir View Post
    8.3 so we finally can be real Death Knights with Shadowmourne (untill one day we can get Frostmourne ofcourse!).

you already can. its been renamed to Blades of The Fallen Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Yorimar View Post
    Those blades are pretty much the worst looking out of every artifact weapon in the entirety of legion.. and a disgrace to the frostmourne name tho

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Those blades are pretty much the worst looking out of every artifact weapon in the entirety of legion.. and a disgrace to the frostmourne name tho
    still doesnt change the fact that it is frostmourne and able to use it for transmog

I have and always will Rock the T10 DK set with the Initiates Legs and Bryntroll.

Not sure if joking to be honest, I hope you understand what people mean when they say they wish they could tmog Frostmourne? Blades of the Fallen Prince is a mockup, a joke, of what we should have been allowed to wield. Paladins got Ashbringer, Shamans got Doomhammer, etc. We got a broken sword and was forced into making it into two tooth picks.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Not sure if joking to be honest, I hope you understand what people mean when they say they wish they could tmog Frostmourne? Blades of the Fallen Prince is a mockup, a joke, of what we should have been allowed to wield. Paladins got Ashbringer, Shamans got Doomhammer, etc. We got a broken sword and was forced into making it into two tooth picks.
    im not joking...i fully understand what they want.. but they and you have to understand that the weapon is still in the game, albeit broken. have you noticed that the ones who used to be wielding those weapons you mentioned (thrall and darion mograine/tirion) are not using them anymore? kind of hard to explain how you were able to get 2 frostmournes if only 1 ever exsisted on azeroth

im not joking...i fully understand what they want.. but they and you have to understand that the weapon is still in the game, albeit broken. have you noticed that the ones who used to be wielding those weapons you mentioned (thrall and darion mograine/tirion) are not using them anymore? kind of hard to explain how you were able to get 2 frostmournes if only 1 ever exsisted on azeroth
    What we want is the 2-handed Frostmourne, not the broken reforged into 1 handers type, surely you must be trolling ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post

This is my guy
    wow - best ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    Yeah, it's all 3. They had previously dropped from Scholomance but when it was revamped for Pandaria they got removed.

Stoneform Shoulders and Deathbone Sabatons/Girdle for any who still for some reason want to know the names of the items.
    is it not possible to get close to this anymore? really liked it!

Belt from ToV mythic is the last piece I am missing. Not a fan of how the cloak sits on a Zandalari though. Wish there was another matching (and maybe shorter) cloak. Also plan to go 2Handed in Shadowlands so my options of weapons should increase too! Thinking of going with some golden polearm, maybe the one from Azshara or something from Ulduar. Will see.

Last edited by Shinrael; 2020-05-21 at 05:47 AM.

still doesnt change the fact that it is frostmourne and able to use it for transmog
    That's not frostmoune. That's two blades made from pieces of frostmourne. Frostmourne was a two handed sword. Take ashbringer break it and make a butter knife with it, it's not ashbringer anymore.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    That looks very nice!
    Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Feels bad because I got Stoneform Shoulders, Deathbone Gloves and Deathbone Girdle, but not the Sabatons.

But thankfully I still got my favorite coloration of that set, which I unofficially dubbed "Death Knight Dungeon Set 1".
    Yea, I was lucky enough to get them and the black and white version is imo the coolest. But I wish that banshee dk npc helm was available so I can finnishnit off with a cool crown.

been too long lol. my latest set

Here is my little DK

Last edited by Skendarn; 2020-09-20 at 03:07 PM.

Will make DK great again!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Belt from ToV mythic is the last piece I am missing. Not a fan of how the cloak sits on a Zandalari though. Wish there was another matching (and maybe shorter) cloak. Also plan to go 2Handed in Shadowlands so my options of weapons should increase too! Thinking of going with some golden polearm, maybe the one from Azshara or something from Ulduar. Will see.

I am using the full set with the normal mode 2hander from first bfa raid with ghuun. I believe the first boss dropps it and its the perfect match. I tried everything on the set and its the only gold color palette that actually matches. Another good one is the corrupted ashbringer yellow tint, which you cant use obviously. Why not try it with the warrios artifact weapons?

Cloaks are a problem to.. but the yellow cloak feom vanilla with the brown pattern ontop is the only matching one.. shame because I would understand if you dont like it.

The helm is cool I tried it as well, but it annoys me when I am in darker rooms the green crystal clashes with the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not frostmourne.

Great compliment of gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Great compliment of gold Alanar.

Has anyone tried farming old raids for xmog shadowlands yet? I'd be curious to see how the scaling works in previous end game raids.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttsj View Post
    Has anyone tried farming old raids for xmog shadowlands yet? I'd be curious to see how the scaling works in previous end game raids.
    Last I heard the scaling was bonked and it was downright impossible to do BfA raids. But I haven't gotten around to it myself, so no guarantee anything I say is true. :'D