Quote Originally Posted by Lodravel View Post
    Last I heard the scaling was bonked and it was downright impossible to do BfA raids. But I haven't gotten around to it myself, so no guarantee anything I say is true. :'D
    Great . I really wish they would make that easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post

This is my guy
    Those Classic pieces still look incredible to this day. Very nice transmog.

The Ferryman

Here is my orc using some of the new tattoo options. Really pleased with how he turned out.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Those Classic pieces still look incredible to this day. Very nice transmog.
    Its very hard to change transmogs I can tell you that and thanks I agree as well.

Was messing around looking for parts to match the Torghast legendaries since you cant transmog em yet and for some reason really liked the explorer shirt with the helm and shoulders. Like he was semi retired or had to go back to fighting after temporarily having a normal life.

My Kerrigan "lookalike"

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally Necrolords gave me shoulders. The shoes and chest is from Antorus warrior off-set tho

20 H tier, 15 the way to go

3+ Year Old Account

It's kinda boring, I know
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Softbuns View Post
    What we want is the 2-handed Frostmourne, not the broken reforged into 1 handers type, surely you must be trolling ^^
    Nearly a whole year later and with a certain cutscene you get from restoring 15 memories, it’s more than likely we can get a memory drop from the jailer where we can forge our own frostmourne, this is wishful thinking! But you never know!

Best mod apks for free by fsapk.com

do I need to tell that read solo levelling novel the best so far manga novels

- - - Updated - - -

do I need to tell that read solo levelling novel the best so far manga novels

Gathered the pieces I wanted for the Necrolord Renown set. Linking it to show my appreciation for this awesome looking set!

it looks awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Knight rider is just awesome.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Headless Horsemans helm
    Shoulders from Twins Sunwell Plateau
    Cloak from Tortos ToT
    Everything else is ICC H 25
    Calamity's Edge Mythic Hellfire Citidel Mythic with Yulon enchant

- - - Updated - - -

Headless Horsemans helm
    Shoulders from Twins Sunwell Plateau
    Cloak from Tortos ToT
    Everything else is ICC H 25
    Calamity's Edge Mythic Hellfire Citidel Mythic with Yulon enchant

Here's mine. I don't remember the exact pieces but it's the acherus death knight starter hood, blade of baron rivendare, acherus death knight starter skirt, the DK chestplate from LFR heart of fear, same with the gauntlets, boots, shoulders and the belt. Acherus starter cloak too.

Well damn i do seem to remember the pieces after all. Also the ebon knight tabard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Transmogg i just came up with

My Deathbone Appearance

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    This is my guy
    You're the first other person I've seen wearing that set!

(I'm not allowed to post links as I'm a new user however mine is also on a male Blood Elf Death Knight)

I collected that set back before Scholomance was remade, even before the Transmogrifiaction feature was announced. I wanted it so I could wear it on my Death Knight in non-combat occassions so I'm glad I got it before it was removed all those years ago.

I've altered the appearance here and there but it generally stayed the same and I wouldn't have it any other way

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorvaine View Post
    You're the first other person I've seen wearing that set!

(I'm not allowed to post links as I'm a new user however mine is also on a male Blood Elf Death Knight)

I collected that set back before Scholomance was remade, even before the Transmogrifiaction feature was announced. I wanted it so I could wear it on my Death Knight in non-combat occassions so I'm glad I got it before it was removed all those years ago.

I've altered the appearance here and there but it generally stayed the same and I wouldn't have it any other way
    Thats awesome, I have yet to see some one wearing it as well. I am still wearing it to this day. Ita just the perfect set imo. Same here collected it in the old scholomance. Shame the original shoulder fitting to this set were never available.
    Stoneskin are still to this day the only fitting ones(also from old scholo)

Nice one man!

Quote Originally Posted by roostah View Post
    wow - best ever!!

is it not possible to get close to this anymore? really liked it!
    Possible now since old scholomance came back.