Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    So you know Jace's deck in DotP 2012? Yeah, that shit is fun.
    Just looked it up - seemed like a standard blue counter+draw/control deck but the flying idea was pretty cool, plus kraken's eye and equivalents are nice as well. Don't really know why he has that Phantom Warrior there, or well I can kinda see how it'd come in handy if he gets some deck that negates the flying advantages or if he fucks up his counters/misuses the deluges, but still. Seems odd, even more so since just the one as well.

Funny though, the insane amount of different counter spells available now - if there were that many back when I played both cognivore and psychatog decks it would've made my life a hell of a lot more fun. Then again, they had 4 traumatizes each anyway. LUL

Edit: just remembered a card I saw a while back called Lord of Extinction or some such, how ridiculous must that be with a regular draw/discard multi-color deck? Shame it costs black/green rather than black/blue, it would've synched so much better then. But still.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Just looked it up - seemed like a standard blue counter+draw/control deck but the flying idea was pretty cool, plus kraken's eye and equivalents are nice as well. Don't really know why he has that Phantom Warrior there, or well I can kinda see how it'd come in handy if he gets some deck that negates the flying advantages or if he fucks up his counters/misuses the deluges, but still. Seems odd, even more so since just the one as well.

Funny though, the insane amount of different counter spells available now - if there were that many back when I played both cognivore and psychatog decks it would've made my life a hell of a lot more fun. Then again, they had 4 traumatizes each anyway. LUL

Edit: just remembered a card I saw a while back called Lord of Extinction or some such, how ridiculous must that be with a regular draw/discard multi-color deck? Shame it costs black/green rather than black/blue, it would've synched so much better then. But still.
    I was running it with most of the illusions in there and stuff since they get hexproof from lord of the unreal and some of them are unblockable.

Flying + unblockable + hexproof = hard to get rid of.

Deleted
    Yeah, googled LotU and it seems nice; wasn't aware of how hexproof worked exactly but I deduced it'd be something like that. Was always quite surprised at how they hadn't added that as an actual affix, me and my friends always talked about how the cards with "x cannot be the target of counter spells or pacifisms" etc. never widespread to an actual "cannot be targeted by enemy spells/abilities".

Having a bunch of creatures with just two out of those 3 abilities, even if they're not very hard hitting per se, is harsh indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    And then there is Akira, drawn by a 10 year old Steven Hawkings...
    Omae wa mou shindeiru

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    [/IMG]
    So your unbanned gunner
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    So your unbanned gunner
    Well, i have been. But my favorite account is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Hi. How was the trip ?
    I beheld such a sight as I had never beheld before, and which no living person can have seen save in the delirium of fever or the inferno of opium.

God I hope skele gets banned again soon. Already sick of his shit.

Worst poster on these forums by far.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post

http://i.imgur.com/dCea1.jpg :3

Bro, not even my waifu. Just a guy in a lame costume with lame teeth.

Bro, not even my waifu. Just a guy in a lame costume with lame teeth.

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2llimrUft1qi7qkho1_500.jpg[img]
    Please, that one isn't even trying. It's just a pink wig. Hardly even styled and no bows. Yuno doesn't even wield scissors.

Please, that one isn't even trying. It's just a pink wig. Hardly even styled and no bows. Yuno doesn't even wield scissors.

Just shows how bad Yuno actually is. Its a Yuno wig, or so the source says.

Just shows how bad Yuno actually is. Its a Yuno wig, or so the source says.
    Sounds like it shows how bad the source is. Face it, even cosplayers prove that Yuno > Fapsock.

Both of you are filthy weeaboos and should just stop.

This thread is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Lysah has never known true love. Is clearly mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    You wouldn't understand since you have no waifu.
    This thread is shit.
    Well, yea, you're still posting.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is shit.
    Cause you're not banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Cause you're not banned.
    Isnt it time for you to change your sig?

Your avatar can stay, her lil booties are cute <3