Deleted
    Hehe, you don't have to.

Kids are evul!!!!

Well, lets just say it's what people consider standard 'redneck' behavior.

Deleted
    Yeah, ahm, no idea what that means!

I'm sure that, whatever they did, it wasn't on purpose and everything will be fine.

The only way it could be done would be on purpose.

Deleted
    Them kids!

Evul!

Well, I can't say that my daughter knows better yet. My son should though.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 12:29 PM ----------

Good morning it a nice day here, so I'm off to fish. Majad, incest is what I was getting at last night.

Deleted
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

For real? How old are they? o.O

Well, that's kinda normal if they are kids, what I mean is, kids usually just get naked and look at each other, lol, you know? So, if it's just that, it's normal, every kid does that.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    hey guys, long time no post

Deleted
    Hi Samanx! No idea who you are, but that's because I'm rather new on this thread!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Majad I love your signature.
    Really? Nightfury Treann cropped it and did those cool effects, I couldn't do that with GIMP. xD

I had that image on my folders for some time, but I don't know if it's from some anime, cartoon or just some fan art. :/

But I love it.

Thanks! :>

Hello. Home from fishing. Brought several trout home as well. Now to see of my wife remembers how to clean them. I'm really looking forward to throwing them on the grill.
    Majad, my daughter is 14 and my son is 17. Hence, he should know better, while her judgement might not be at the same level. It was also more than just looking, I'm afraid.

Deleted
    Fishing?!

I never did that. Must be fun.

Oh... 14 and 17? :S yeah, that's more serious, I'd make a big serious talk with both of them, they can't do that. <.<

Was it anything like this?

My wife had already spoken with our daughter, though I haven't gotten with her yet to find out how it went. Part of my fishing trip was to think about how to discuss things with our son. We thought for the longest time that he was gay. He hangs out with an openly gay individual at school, who happens to also be one of the smartest.
    Enzefik, I looked a that video. Unfortunately, it was a bit more involved than that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brantin View Post
    My wife had already spoken with our daughter, though I haven't gotten with her yet to find out how it went. Part of my fishing trip was to think about how to discuss things with our son. We thought for the longest time that he was gay. He hangs out with an openly gay individual at school, who happens to also be one of the smartest.
    Yeah, I guess fishing is good to think of stuff.

As for the gay part, there's nothing wrong if he's gay or bi.

But what he did with his sister is just wrong, her fault too.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    But what he did with his sister is just wrong, her fault too.
    If it's consensual then who cares? Taboos are silly.

Fishing IS pretty good for composing your thoughts, although I always found that fly fishing led most of my thoughts to be 'OMGOMGOMG WATCH OUT FOR THAT FLYING HOOK OF DEATH THAT'S PASSING BY YOUR FACE'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    If it's consensual then who cares? Taboos are silly.
    I know that too, but even so.

And the sister is only 14, you wouldn't want your daughter experimenting that soon, right?

I know this taboo is silly, but I wouldn't want both of my children to be mocked because of what other people might think.

I don't know, even so, in this time, I don't think it'll stop being a taboo or change the way we think about this matter.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-11-18 at 02:40 AM.

Deleted
    There are reasons other than taboo for it being not being good.

For once, there are usually no video cameras in your childs' rooms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    There are reasons other than taboo for it being not being good.

For once, there are usually no video cameras in your childs' rooms.
    You perv.

You should feel bad , right now.