10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I'd set the person responsible on fire.
    but what if you can't find the culprit?
    things like these canno't go unpunished!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    but what if you can't find the culprit?
    things like these canno't go unpunished!
    We go to TV land.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Watch dubs or RAWs then.
    Or just not download shitty sub groups.

We go to TV land.
    You mean Da shadow wurl

Deleted
    God damn I'm so bored I'm watching random youtube videos again. And the topic of the day (on youtube) simon cowl stuffz

And at the same time wondering what exactly this thread is for. Hoping it's just to write random stuff, cuz I be doin dat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Yeah, asking Anime thread before using a subgroup is also recommended.
    Most of them are in here anyways.

Also, why would you switch from loli to poni. Why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weider View Post
    God damn I'm so bored I'm watching random youtube videos again. And the topic of the day (on youtube) simon cowl stuffz

And at the same time wondering what exactly this thread is for. Hoping it's just to write random stuff, cuz I be doin dat.
    That's what this thread is for.

For talking about, almost, anything!

Im matching my avatar :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Im matching my avatar :3

That means you're having fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

That means you're having fun!
    Maybe....well....:3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Maybe....well....:3
    If you aren't, I'm sure you will soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you aren't, I'm sure you will soon.
    That sounds odd in terms of pickley.

That sounds odd in terms of pickley.
    shadit u butt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep
    No way dude, I was probably sleeping near you but under my desk. School bored me to tears. I crap you not, I probably slept through 2 and a half years of high school.
    My defining moment was going into junior year English with a 64. My teacher hated me, I hated her. I had to make like a... 94, I think? to get a passing grade. I got a fucking 100. No studying, never paid attention in class, only read the books I actually wanted to read, etc.

School was such a joke, didn't prepare me for the real world at all.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    School was such a joke, didn't prepare me for the real world at all.
    Schools, now a days, rarely do that....

I mean, it's not that they have ever done that before, but meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Schools, now a days, rarely do that....

I mean, it's not that they have ever done that before, but meh.
    The only real regret I have is that I didn't go into a VoTech school right away. Instead I pissed $7,500 of Uncle Sam's money (which I've been paying back, slowly, since then) on a miserable two semesters of college that didn't result in anything but me realizing academia isn't my thing.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

My defining moment was going into junior year English with a 64. My teacher hated me, I hated her. I had to make like a... 94, I think? to get a passing grade. I got a fucking 100. No studying, never paid attention in class, only read the books I actually wanted to read, etc.
    How were they testing English there? No essay writing where your teacher could just decide to screw you over with an arbitrarily assigned grade?

Maybe we're just mutants or something. As far as I'm concerned 40 F is t-shirt weather as long as the wind ain't blowing too hard.
    I'd freeze to death by the roadside... Maybe having lots of hair on your body help, I don't know.

Yeah, I guess things are more complex for girls than for guys. Our, uh, mechanics are kind of impossible to screw up on. Do they teach anything relevant on the other side of the pond in sex ed? It was a long time ago, but our health class basically told us how babies work and how pregnancy happens and a few brief scares about STDs and that was literally it. Didn't tell us where to get condoms or how to use them, what to do if the condom breaks or you were stupid enough to bareback with a girl that ain't on the pill, where to get treatment if you think you have an STD or UTI, and so many other things.
    I don't know, they might have, didn't get to go though. Was thinking during the pumping thread that if I turn out to be lactating from pregnancy I'd have to write a strongly worded letter of complaint addressing those classes I never attended. Also, missed out on the whole banana demonstration too

But mostly I'm just resentful that for years I didn't know where to touch. Then again, I had no idea I could just use fingers either, but shhh on my youthful stupidity.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 12:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Seems like you figured it out just fine Prior to this thread I thought you had no sex drive whatsoever
    Let's dial back time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    How were they testing English there? No essay writing where your teacher could just decide to screw you over with an arbitrarily assigned grade?
    Nah, not in that one.

I'd freeze to death by the roadside... Maybe having lots of hair on your body help, I don't know.
    I'm hairy but not THAT hairy. I'm not a damn dog!

I don't know, they might have, didn't get to go though. Was thinking during the pumping thread that if I turn out to be lactating from pregnancy I'd have to write a strongly worded letter of complaint addressing those classes I never attended. Also, missed out on the whole banana demonstration too
    Haha, what? Christ, that all must've happened on my days off. I don't really use forums on my days off.

But mostly I'm just resentful that for years I didn't know where to touch. Then again, I had no idea I could just use fingers either, but shhh on my youthful stupidity.

Let's dial back time!
    What, bath tub faucets or something? Shit, a frightening number of people in these parts seem to think that that kind of stuff is a sin. Heaven forbid you be aware of your body's wants and needs when that time comes...

Haha, what? Christ, that all must've happened on my days off. I don't really use forums on my days off.
    Well actually that thread only lasted like 70 minutes before Darsithis closed it. I blame obdigore's sexual innuendos!

What, bath tub faucets or something? Shit, a frightening number of people in these parts seem to think that that kind of stuff is a sin. Heaven forbid you be aware of your body's wants and needs when that time comes...
    Grandma did warn me against playing with myself, but she didn't call it a sin (though I picked up on that elsewhere along the way), she try to put me off by saying "that's how your cousin became so retarded!" But yeah, I made my discovery while twisting and turning in bed (I am very bad at falling asleep). So for the longest time I just kept trying to reproduce that, not realising what it actually is...

I was so god damn retarded >_>

Deleted
    Oh lol.

I don't know if I want to imagine you twisting and turning around in your bed, while you try to sleep, and where that would lead.