10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    The thing is, if I had a choice I would spend everyday at uni learning something new, I love to know things, I feel really stupid at times on these boards and I hate it (wtf, feeling stupid on MMO .) Dunno, just doing some wallowing in self-pity here really Im hoping that I've gotten things back on track and soon they'll shape up, honestly its not like it could get much worse!
    But you don't need to go to a college to learn. I can spend 30 minutes on Wikipedia and have sixty links to follow to source material to learn about stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Magazines are trash in general. I remember reading one that talked extensively about giving blow jobs after dates as a "thank you".

Was like, fuck you guy-with-girl's-name trying to brainwash teenagers into take pity on you for being a shitty date... =/
    That's a little bit forward :-/

Don't feel bad! I don't have any bachelor's degrees either!
    Because you're a girl. Girls can't be bachelors, duh.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    You have no proof of no nuffin'. Things can be many things. Did you know the all-female species "New Mexico whiptail" has virgin births?
    How can a female give birth without a male having done his duty? Are they hermaphroditic?
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    But you don't need to go to a college to learn. I can spend 30 minutes on Wikipedia and have sixty links to follow to source material to learn about stuff.
    Perhaps, but I enjoy being able to show off. The other kids in my classes hated giving presentations because I would pick them apart mercilessly. Then of course when I had to do my own presentation I didn't bother and called in sick, grade A student!

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 07:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    You have no proof of no nuffin'. Things can be many things. Did you know the all-female species "New Mexico whiptail" has virgin births?
    No? D:

And did you really have trouble understand my Swedish words?

That's a little bit forward :-/
    It's disgusting is what it is. Printing trash for children to read =/

That doesnt help!
    Why not? I dropped out of my Arts degree too! We're in the same boat

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 06:48 AM ----------

How can a female give birth without a male having done his duty? Are they hermaphroditic?
    Lots of stuff reproduce asexually in fact. We shall take over the future one day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of stuff reproduce asexually in fact. We shall take over the future one day!
    "We."

*snicker*

Why not? I dropped out of my Arts degree too! We're in the same boat
    I just kinda did nothing with my life, literally wasted it doing nothing all day everyday. But I've improved as a person in the last few years, Ive put real effort into my Swedish course (I've been kicked off twice for being too lazy!) this time around and got the first bit down. As long as I follow it up I think I'll be alright, if not I'll just commit suicide in a few years

I just kinda did nothing with my life, literally wasted it doing nothing all day everyday. But I've improved as a person in the last few years, Ive put real effort into my Swedish course (I've been kicked off twice for being too lazy!) this time around and got the first bit down. As long as I follow it up I think I'll be alright, if not I'll just commit suicide in a few years
    Nooooooo don't commit suicide! You should follow up on your life's calling of teaching the glorious Real English to heretical Swedes! Purge the Americanese from their vocabulary!

"We."

*snicker*
    Your gutter brain is beyond my comprehension o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Nooooooo don't commit suicide! You should follow up on your life's calling of teaching the glorious Real English to heretical Swedes! Purge the Americanese from their vocabulary!
    British, yet hates how we remove lingering French influences from the language. Xanjori, are all of you Brits like this?

You take your disgusting useless u's and you burn them in a fire!

British, yet hates how we remove lingering French influences from the language. Xanjori, are all of you Brits like this?
    Actually yeah, we're pretty uptight over the language and often take offense over the Americanising of it. Sorry, just a thing, dunno like the world knows English because of England, but they speak the English they learn from Americans, tis wrong!

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually yeah, we're pretty uptight over the language and often take offense over the Americanising of it. Sorry, just a thing, dunno like the world knows English because of England, but they speak the English they learn from Americans, tis wrong!
    But... French spellings!

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Oldigore is simply too vulgar and old to appreciate the cosmetic beauty of u's ._.

Those damn Americanisms!!

But... French spellings!
    We kicked the crap outta the French enough times that everyone just recognises them as English words! Actually the other day I was just thinking of how you guys are ruining the word Lieutenant!

I put u's in some words, but not in others. Sometimes, I don't put them in the words that I usually do, or do put them in ones that I don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    We kicked the crap outta the French enough times that everyone just recognises them as English words! Actually the other day I was just thinking of how you guys are ruining the word Lieutenant!
    How the hell do you get "leftenant" from lieu!? And didn't France, like, own England at some point?

Oldigore is simply too vulgar and old to appreciate the cosmetic beauty of u's ._.
    Don't the elderly generally have a better appreciation of beauty? Yes?

Meanwhile you whippersnappers are talking about SWAG and U's all the time. Perverts.

How the hell do you get "leftenant" from lieu!?
    Because it's the correct pronunciation. Duh.

But... French spellings!
    Pfft, just because Americans can't tell the difference between metre - a unit of measurement, and meter - a device for measurement.

10+ Year Old Account

Meanwhile you whippersnappers are talking about SWAG and U's all the time. Perverts.
    Something about refined senses.

Oh, and did you know sporespore over there just drinks vinegar straight from the bottle? Yup, vinegar. No wonder she's so weird, eh?

Generally. Oldigore is an exception!

What's SWAG?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it's the correct pronunciation. Duh.
    So when you use "in lieu of," you're saying "in left of"?

Pfft, just because Americans can't tell the difference between metre - a unit of measurement, and meter - a device for measurement.
    What's a "meh-tree"?