Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    And what exactly does that have to do with the discussion again? If you have nothing new to bring to the table, bow out instead of calling people out.
    I am bowing out because I'm not going to be able to make you understand that a video game doesn't "mock" your sport that you like. The fact that you don't like Mario Kart just because it's a racing game that isn't completely true to life and is instead fun and cartoony is absurd. I find sports un-entertaining to watch as it is. I shouldn't have to include "in my opinion" in every post when I say something "<blahblahblah> is shit". I don't care anymore, I'm washing my hands of this and you. You're a frustrating person to deal with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    I shouldn't have to include "in my opinion" in every post when I say something "<blahblahblah> is shit".
    By all means, you should. Admittedly, I should've done the same.

I don't care anymore, I'm washing my hands of this and you. You're a frustrating person to deal with.
    My job is done.

Thank you for continuing to prove that your tastes are terrible.
    No, literally because of the items. The only time you will really have fun in MK is if you are in the lower half of the items. Blue shell man...

My job is done.
    And his true colors come to light.
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    No, literally because of the items. The only time you will really have fun in MK is if you are in the lower half of the items. Blue shell man...
    Oh, well, I suppose, but that's what I liked about Double Dash. I would just run Baby Bowser and Bowser and get the giant king koopa shell even in first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    And his true colors come to light.
    I'll admit, this is the one time that I did it on purpose. Just practicing my newfound powers.

Actually, scratch that, why apologize? I'm not a wuss, and I'm not an intentional wuss either. You can't "lose" something without having gained it beforehand.
    Last edited by Coffer; 2012-05-25 at 01:45 PM.

I'll admit, this is the one time that I did it on purpose. Just practicing my newfound powers.
    Apologies for the outburst though. F1 isn't exactly a topic that I can remain objective on.
    Welp, you lost someone who still considered you a friend. Congratulations.

There are those times when blue shell doesn't hit you in first place. And when they don't it's magical.
    And there are those times when Brofr takes first place from you. Then right before the finish line he gets hit by a blue shell and you swerve around and win the race. Or when a Pickley throws a banana at you so you return the favor and he gets hit by every item on the map and falls in 8th place from first. Those times are magical too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, you lost someone who still considered you a friend. Congratulations.
    I have severe doubts about that.

Only bads get fucked by blues! No really though, if first place with like 10 coins and a timed drift boost could dodge blues that would be pretty good. That or bring back ghost power can only steal an item in a set proximity but the effect only lasts 1 second for pure defense. Other than that most of the items are alright, though I think triple reds are dumb and should be only single reds in turn only single bananas, would be cool to see more item boxes in the course and higher green shell/fire flower frequency.
    Oh, well, I suppose, but that's what I liked about Double Dash. I would just run Baby Bowser and Bowser and get the giant king koopa shell even in first place.
    Double Dash is amazing, I really wish in singleplayer you could punch people adjacent to you like you could in co-op single kart. Either way DD is so fun in co-op 1 kart.

10+ Year Old Account

YOU GUYS TALKIN BOUT NASCAR? It is my favorite, I liek it when dey turn left

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    There are those times when blue shell doesn't hit you in first place. And when they don't it's magical.
    And there are those times when Brofr takes first place from you. Then right before the finish line he gets hit by a blue shell and you swerve around and win the race. Or when a Pickley throws a banana at you so you return the favor and he gets hit by every item on the map and falls in 8th place from first. Those times are magical too.
    No fuck you, that was bullshit. So bullshit. I was fucking first after you got hit....

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    You fellas must had shared a wonderful childhoods

No fuck you, that was bullshit. So bullshit. I was fucking first after you got hit....
    I think that's one of the most memorable moments in all my years of Mario Karting. I wish i had it recorded.

I think that's one of the most memorable moments in all my years of Mario Karting. I wish i had it recorded.
    I rage quit, that was so bullshit.

I rage quit, that was so bullshit.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ocCTa.gif[IMG]
    I dont even care. I actually never played it again after that. I traded it in.

I dont even care. I actually never played it again after that. I traded it in.
    Bu you'll miss it one day. In due time you'll regain your composure and demand a rematch. But you won't be ready and will only be able to grovel in misery and self-pity at this realization.

Bu you'll miss it one day. In due time you'll regain your composure and demand a rematch. But you won't be ready and will only be able to grovel in misery and self-pity at this realization.
    Reporting your sig for nudity and implied beastiality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    While I am a fanatic of the animated equines, stay in topic, this is a F1 thread.
    Monaco this weekend, bitches!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Monaco this weekend, bitches!
    ...what ?