Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Pickles, watch Dragon Ball.

Why do I think of this everytime someone says dragon ball

Most definitely. Been a fan since age 7. When I saw Goku go Super Saiyan for the first time he forever became my hero. It's sad that people don't appreciate the values that some animes have to offer. Like Goku taught alot of young people to never give up and always keep a pure heart, even though he is fictional, he is a hero to many.

All we need is Naruto, and Bleach and it'll really be like we're on Gaia!

I guess its time to stop pretending now, and watch danish animation.
    I think we're all doing it wrong, whoever animated this wonderful cartoon needs to be honored here.

;_________________;

There is footage of me dancing that on the internet.
    You are a guy right?
    If you are a girl i might just have to imagine you doing it naked.

---------- Post added 2012-08-17 at 08:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Hey I admit to weeaboo, but not even I stoop to Haruhi/Lucky Star entry level weaabooism.
    >Hasn't seen Lucky Star
    >Judges it anyway

You sound just like Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    >Hasn't seen Lucky Star
    >Judges it anyway

You sound just like Hitler.
    >Hasn't seen many things I enjoy, calls it shit anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    and both of them are busy with me. We have this sort of triangle going on in my mind
    That's okay though, how about I help make your fantasies real?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    No thanks.
    :cccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

>Hasn't seen many things I enjoy, calls it shit anyway.
    I tried to watch Madoka, it was shit.

Last edited by pickley; 2012-08-17 at 10:28 PM.

Deleted

I tried to watch Madoka, it was shit.

[video=youtube;IlvLRJ-bwGk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlvLRJ-bwGk[video]
    You watched like two episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    That's all it takes to realise it's bad.
    I actually saw 3, thats 1/4th of the way through. It was bad.

>Likes Lucky Star, calls something else bad.

A lot of people are turned off by the first couple episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    A lot of people are turned off by the first couple episodes.
    (because the show was shit)

Deleted
    >Likes Lucky Star, calls something else bad.
    lucky star is amazing tho. not trying to defend pickles but you'll have to find a better argument my dearest digglett i love.
    you don't need arguments to bash pickley anyway
    Last edited by mmocf2aa074f10; 2012-08-17 at 11:03 PM.

(because the show was shit)
    Watch some actual anime and see what you think of Lucky Star in a month. It's the narootoo of SoL.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-08-17 at 11:04 PM.

holy hipsters of fuck

itt: weeaboo arguing over which terribad moeshit anime is superior

u nerds need 2 watch real anime like dragonball GT.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Watch some actual anime and see what you think of Lucky Star in a month. It's the narootoo of SoL.
    Dude.

Ive seen anime now

Steins Gate
    Lucky Star
    TTGL
    PSWG
    Korra

Lucky Star was good. You just havnt experienced it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    holy hipsters of fuck

itt: weeaboo arguing over which terribad moeshit anime is superior

u nerds need 2 watch real anime like dragonball GT.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    Dude.

Ive seen anime now

Steins Gate
    Lucky Star
    TTGL
    PSWG
    Korra

Lucky Star was good. You just havnt experienced it.
    Get out.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-08-17 at 11:12 PM.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Get out.
    You fucking think that copy pasted shit is funny you little maggot? Posting that fucking bullshit over and over? My dad is a real Navy Seal who graduated first in his platoon and patrolled the Mekong Delta when your parents were digging ditches to bury the African AIDS victims in your sewer hole of a village who fucked all those monkeys in the ass and started the global epidemic. My dad taught me over 50 different ways to backtrace your silly ass using everything from the alignment of earth and a map of router activity from any standard GPS satellite server mapper, and the time of your incoming post to this website. I am backtracing you now and when I find you, I will not dox you or drop your info in a thread, I will not post your address and name on youtube and link it to the 20 IRC channels where I hang out every day talking to Anonymous and Lulzsect, instead I will pass on your personal info to the computers in the Department of Homeland Security and ICE, and notify them that you and your family are Yemeni terrorists on a mission from Al Qaeda in Iran. Good fucking luck when a team of REAL FUCKING NAVY SEALS TRAINED BY MY DAD show up at your door with the full authority granted by the US government, God and the 16 fully automatic assault weapons with tactical gear aimed and laser dots at your head, ready to split your wig on a dime if you even belch out the name Allah you homosexual sand eating communist. If you ever post that shit again, not only will my dad's SEAL TEAM 6 rape every one of your camels, but I will summon the very Sand Devil you worship to breathe fire down your asshole and create a new species of intestinal worm to cross-breed with your ass cunt of a dead whore mother. Have an nice fucking day you inbred hick fucknuckle.