Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[Anime] live naruto short film

didn't see a post about this and i thought it was pretty cool so here it is has really cool fight between naruto and rock lee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAl2D...topvideos_film

Dr.Pepper is made from fairy tears. Pokemon IGN: Josh FC: 0662-4407-8552

Wow! That was actually very impressive. I'll admit, I originally didn't have much hope for it and watched it because I thought I'd get a good laugh but it was amazing! The fighting was actually good, the costumes didn't look tacky, and the effects were very well done. Thanks for sharing! I'm definitely going to watch more of their videos.

Deleted
    I got to agree with Paige! I am thoroughly impressed oO
    SUBSCRIBED! ^^

Whoa. That's nice. I don't even watch the series, or any anime, and that seriously impressed me. But they cut it off when it was just getting exciting! Part 2 in a month they said, too far away!

Haha, yeah I was expecting something super lame as well. These guys are pretty good though, seems like they do a lot of similar stuff

There's some live action Mortal Kombat stuff that's like this too, it's pretty good.

I got goosebumps when he did the rasengan...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    There's some live action Mortal Kombat stuff that's like this too, it's pretty good.

ya same here man

Dr.Pepper is made from fairy tears. Pokemon IGN: Josh FC: 0662-4407-8552

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol it was pretty good but it was obvious things in this fight would be different if Naruto wasn't holding back (Sage Mode, can't use nine-tails yet though considering he was talking about his 'hero' title as of recent). Pretty soon in the Anime Rock Lee won't even be able to lay a finger on Naruto if he was seriously fighting, though. :P It would be funny if they made a live-action of THAT.. rofl.

Also, the person playing Naruto doesn't really look like him but eh they made do with what they had, and it turned out pretty good. :P
    Last edited by Yotei; 2011-09-29 at 08:41 AM.

Deleted
    Im pretty suprised by the Quality of this, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post

Yeah the live action Mortal Kombat stuff was great
    Live action Dragonball on the other hand . . . good lord was that terrible

... That was stupidly good. I say, give these guys a Hollywood budget, and have them make movies based on anime anytime Hollywood wants to do one. These guys are like a million times better than the monkeys that did Dragonball Evolution.

Juat subscribed it was awesomely well made.

15+ Year Old Account
    That was pretty good. The quality all around was amazing. Also.. glad for once the costumes weren't ridiculously "trying to be exactly like the show" in that.. no giant blonde wig for naruto

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest, I enjoyed that, even if it was a bit fanfictiony (rock lee able to keep up with base naruto, riiiight >_>) but yeah, really enjoyed it, really well done

Haven't had chills like that from Naruto since the epic fight between Sasuke and Naruto

It was okay. Considering I'm not an anime fan at all and that held my attention for the full duration I would say it's pretty entertaining.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

As a fan of the series since the beginning, this was FANTASTIC! This was honestly really well done.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tip my hat to you sir, well done, It didn't make me cringe in my chair

/tips hat

Wow, that was really well done.

i watched this and loved it. i ended up showing it to my friend at school, he loved it. it's amazing, especially when he does the rasengan. and then when rock lee opens the gate, crazy. this, as a low budget short film, was better than dragon ball: evolution.