Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Can't find the words to describe my feelings about paladin set. First T13 and now PvP T11. It is just so amazing. I'm realy happy about it.

damn it, just remembered. I don't know wich set to transmogrfy now, both are too awsome not to have on.
    Last edited by Astalnar; 2011-09-29 at 03:17 PM.

Fucking awesome paladin pvp set! cant wait to get both pvp and pve set for my pala.

Whatever they're paying the designers who came up with some of these sets, it isn't enough.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior seems bland as usual

Paladin set is AMAZING. Im so jealous right now....Mage one looks like druid type of style....i dont know why.

bobu is that the compleate dungeon loot list?

hope not as it seems incompleate to me

if it is ill still be stuck with a 359 and 365 trink on my main

Quote Originally Posted by TitanG545 View Post
    I sure hope that trinket gets changed from on melee proc to ranged and melee no need for rogues to get two new trinkets while hunters o my get one.
    Yeah man every single item is now implemented and completely finalized! Nothing else is going to bad added into the game for 4.3.

Anyone else notice that the Mage gear reminds you of Brutal Gladiator/Sunwell gear? Some of the designs reference that if you look hard enough on SOME of these. But they do look OKAY. Seems they just mixed up peoples sets. Example would be rogues have Warlock set and yada yada. But this just my opinion.

Rogue/Priest/Paladin : ok Rest of it : Too many details no obvious traits... WOW PVP ART TEAM : YOU SUCK BALLS, i'm sorry even S5 was beter...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phototropic View Post
    Man, I'd definitely transmog the S11 rogue set over to t13 but as a strict PvE'er it's not exactly obtainable for me So much sexiness! :O
    like can i go pvp now?
    omg some of those should drop from the raids not be obtainable thru pvp

Not feeling these sets either. The art direction is really-really amateur looking in Cata, and easily the biggest disappointment in this category to date in WoW.

I can transmog these pally and rogue pvp sets for pve......Can I?
    (Theyre so awesome!!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Something tells me someone at Blizzard mixed up the sets for the tier 13 and season 11 paladin gear. S11 is too draconic and detailed for a pvp set, whereas the recolours of the T13 bear alot of resemblance to the S9 and S10 paladin sets. A small whoopsie that Blizzard won't want to admit and will just leave? Probably.

Oh wow these PvP sets just blow the raiding tier sets out of the water, well for me that is.

Hunter helm has a mohawk and tauren horns... :O BAD ASS!

Thank goodness they have mogging.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really do NOT think those are PvP sets. I think those are the new 5 man dungeon sets. They look absolutely nothing like our current PvP models.

Lol, Pally Season 10 armor was all like:

"Brb, going to go get awesome."

*enter season 11*

SUP!
    It's could've and would've. Not could of and would of. Not sure when "of" started meaning "have," but everyone who thinks it does needs to go back to school.

Deleted
    looks like my main(ret pally) just found something to transmog. to!

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    looks like my main(ret pally) just found something to transmog. to!
    Same thing here lol im sold on it, but dont forget to but the healing boots, belt and gloves so your trans with the full set