Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Paladin....i just can't help the feeling it's Ezio Auditore.

PvP Sets...oh my...

Deleted
    Paladun Tier 2 just got facegrinded in the ground.

Bow with expertise? That can´t be right. Unless fan of knives turn into fan of knifebowguns!

Not gonna lie, the paladin set looks absolutely amazingly awesome. But the Shaman gear looks TERRIBLE

15+ Year Old Account
    First the PvE sets and now PvP
    In the light of Transmogrification and all the old gear sets I kinda get a feeling that the artists now have put up some competition for themselves and try to see if they still have the edge.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Hellooouu.....I'm Greg, you might know me as Ghostcrawler......you might know me as that asshole that nerfed your class.
    Pure WIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    These sets are beyond epic... Especially the rogue, pala and dk sets. I can imagine the warrior set look pretty brutal on Orc Warrior

Eyes are bleeding! Brb lvling Paladin

Holy shit that Paladin gear is incredible, it has so much more detail than any other set ever made WTF?

dk and pala are winners

Paladin set is one of the reasons why i would resubscribe! Jzs man, that set is insane nice!

They ALL look AWESOME. Good job Blizzard, finally something really really well done.

The one downer tho - oh look at the loot from the 5 mans - everyone but enhance covered weapon wise - AGAIN. I mean is it REALLY needed to stick plate melee 1h and 2h in EVERY loot source and 1h agi axe, mace or fist in NONE?

Deleted
    S11 paladin set > all raiding and pvp sets. Jizzed in my pants. awesome

omg the palading gear >.> so wish that you could do cross class transmog ..... time to get my paladin T13 and this PvP gold.
    "sigh" seems those that are QQing about PvP not geting love should look at the seets more they are so much better than the
    tier gear by a long way =/
    I am dyslexic and proud to be so.
    so you dont like how I spell ?
    To bad learn to be human or gtfo.

15+ Year Old Account
    brb using xmog on pve rogue t13 to pvp s11 gear.

Deleted
    Heh. The Paladin set is so clearly based on the new art from Space Marine.
    The rest of the sets are the usual guff.

wheres the str cape love at?

Deleted
    This hunter tier comes right out of a head with 1 active braincell. It is created with a dull mind, absolutly non creative and ugly. It is a piece of shit composed in parts. Many items and gear are copied or terrible designed but this is a new standard of retardness. It is almost impossible to design gear more horrific then this. Cancel the contract of this moron right away Blizzfail.

The DK set looks nice! Just when I planned to Transmog my set....