Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    So yeah, we gave you transmog - AND NOW FOR THE FILTHY SICK AWESOME ARMOURS SO YOU WON'T WANT TO USE IT - MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Well, actually...

Why didn't all the PvP sets get the same attention that rogues and Pallies seem to have gotten? Those sets are so detailed... the rest pale incomparison

I love the Paladin set, it's VERY detailed and has that cool "angel vs. demons" thing going for it. Kudos.

Deleted
    brb pissing myself with laughter

Oh god let it be they confused pve and pvp sets!

This is ridiculous how good it looks, for all classes, this is the set priests should wear, our pve set is the one that should have been for pvp damn it!!!!

None of those sets "scream" "DEATH KNIGHT" or "PALADIN". Rogue was cool thought, rest was among the worst sets i've ever seen,...

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I was hoping it wouldn't happen, but the ilvl matching that of Firelands (normal) gear means no one will run Firelands once 4.3 comes out unless its heroic modes. I was thinking they'd put 365/372 gear in the new dungeons, but hey why do that when they can completely obsolete a perfectly good raid? /qq

I'm pretty sure some of the t13 and some of the s11 sets were supposed to be for the Abyssal Maw raid and then some of the t13 and some of the s11 were supposed to be t14. They made the sets and didn't want them to go to waste so they just made them the s11 sets.

Paladin PvP set would have been better suited as a PvE set, Dragon themed suits the new raid, whereas the pve set is bird themed like their previous pvp set... just saying.

Deleted
    Asymmetric gear > Symmetric gear but holy monkey testical the Paladin and Rogue set looks so good

Wish every set was as artistic as the Paladin PvP one. And liking the mage fel thing. Great job!

And btw... Going to start WoW up after a month of not playing, just to get my pally to 85 (so that he can wear this set). I'm serious.
    Last edited by Mercadi; 2011-09-29 at 07:17 AM.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Expertise bow... hurray...

Deleted
    hunters getting a crappy tier..:/

10+ Year Old Account
    I love that there is alot of detail on these sets but my top favs are the dk with there warrior look. Hunters although the helm looks alittle goofie I also dig the horns. The paladins, the red suits a pally the blue is more dk esque. Rogues cause that just looks brutal, also the purple version fits halloween really well. Finally the warriors cause hell they look like gladiators which I think they need to. I just though about something about multiple color schemes, seening as how they have a dk color for all 3 talent trees what if they where to change the color for whatever spec you are on, change your spec your armor changes color to, I know it might be hard but cool.

It looks like some classes are still stuck in a Northrend time warp.

Wow they went all out on that pally set, it's amazing.

Deleted
    Lol Paladin gear looks sick but lol the druid gear looks awefull don't you guys think it looks like Druid tier 12 ?? :P haha

I know it's PTR, but it seems to me that those trinkets are very under budget.

Pala, rogue and Warrior looks mint

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    The paladins, the red suits a pally the blue is more dk esque.
    Red Pallies is more horde-like (bloodelves bloodknights originally)
    Blue is standart for alliance, even in WC3 Alliance was always blue. I dont know how you can come to think, red would be better for pallies...normally they are not red, but it may look better. ^^
    On the other hand, the shaman set looks totally horde-ish.
    Especially the red/green version could look amazing on an orc, but I'd have to see that first, of course.