Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm a Shaman, why can't i have TWO shoulders. Seriously. :|

IT looks to me like the people who designed the plate/mail sets are fans of Monster Hunter.

Deleted
    Rogue set ftw!

Gotta say the Paladin set is miles above everything else. The detail thats gone into the Paladin set is awesome. Glad I play both DK and Ret Pala see my vids youtube - Darkain & Darkade

Holy shit rogue looks amazing, they all look amazing! ALSO, IS THAT A NEW COLOR FOR PARTICLE EFFECTS? FINALLY! I love the Death Knight too! Seriously this might be enough to bring me back now!

That paladin set makes me actually want to resubscribe just to get it and transmog it to use it like forever... No, I wont. But it's really one of the most beautiful sets ever made. I love the "good/evil theme", and there's so much detail in it... Great job!

15+ Year Old Account
    Rogue set looks really lame. t2 s10 set > t2 s11 all day

Now we know where all the talent went to when designing the tier sets

The DK set looks like some green sheit, but the other classes are quite good. And the paladin set is jawdropping, excellent stuff! The rogue is damn good too

I must say S11 sets look pretty impressive! Seems like losing subs made Blizz finally use a whip on their art team to get to work! The previous seasons looked mostly fugly, fugly, meh, okayish etc... but this! Nice...

Deleted
    Am I the only one that actually likes the Hunter PVP set? I think this will look pretty sweet on my female troll Hunter.

Paladin and Rogue sets are really good as well, but i think all these sets will look great on any non male human character.
    Glad in dont play PVE. Hunter PVE set looks terrible imo.

Deleted
    Paladin set looks abit like the plate War is wearing in Darksiders.

Deleted
    Caster Spirit Axe? Is this a fucking Joke?
    No new Weapon für my Holy Priest this just sucks.

Aw, that blue shaman version looks just awsome D: wish I would like pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Vizard View Post
    Caster Spirit Axe? Is this a fucking Joke?
    No new Weapon für my Holy Priest this just sucks.
    Man, calm down. This is the PTR loot of ONE of the three new dungeons, and it might not even be complete! I'm fairly certain that the patch will have a holy priest weapon hidden somewhere for you...
    /thread

And the Best looking 4.3 Set goes toooo...PvP-ing Paladins. Big GZ!

I must say paladin set looks awesome... infact it looks like 10 times better than the tier set.
    Just wow

Well these sets look like complete garbage, except the paladin set.Bring back the old team please, this is in no way art.

Paladin is incredible! Rogue, Shaman and Warlock are nice as well. But, Hunter is like WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerron View Post
    Paladin....i just can't help the feeling it's Ezio Auditore.
    Lol so glad im not the only person who felt that way! But still... that set is sexy, i think its the first tier of armor i actually LIKE. I wish they spent as much time on the other sets as they did on that one.

But on another note, i know druids are "nature" based by definition and all.. But WHY for the love of god do i ALWAYS have to look like i have fucking tree bark plastered to me... -_-