Quote Originally Posted by Jakzz View Post
    I hope i can get that model helm next patch =P
    What is that helm? Looks like a different model of the illidari cowl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

its one of the versions of the ruthless priest helm that you need 2200 rating for.

7/10 as a set, dunno how much it fits a DK tho... looks too "knight in shining armor"

The slightly patchwork look is on purpose :P

t2 head, t6 chest, sunwell gloves, icc belt, za shoulders, old za dagger (hate the recolor currently in-game), offhand from bc justice points vendor

I like it overall, but i'd love some other shoulders that would keep the troll feel but don't make me look like an undergeared toon :P
    Also can't find a decent onehand mace alternative, so I'm in trouble if I dont find a dagger next patch.

Any suggestions for shoulders/weapon?
    Last edited by darkra; 2011-11-09 at 12:35 AM.

Here is my pirate set, If you know the band Alestorm (folk metal) I had to go for the pirate set!

Item List:
    Hat: First Mate Hat
    Cloak: Adventurer's cape (I dont use it, but if I ever want to, I choose that for red)
    Shirt: Black Swashbucklers Shirt
    Belt: Captain Sanders Sash
    Legs: Aurora Pants
    Boots: Buccaneers boots
    Main Hand: Furious Falchion
    Off Hand: Lapidis Tankard of Tidesippe
    The only problem is the shirt! :'( I can use the black swash shirt (I dont think), but I love colour of the black swash!
    Is there anyway you can make only the shirt visible in transmorg without having no chest?
    (note, the pieces all have stats apart from the shirt, so they are eligable for transmorg, this is a Warlock)

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLions View Post
    Here is my pirate set, If you know the band Alestorm (folk metal) I had to go for the pirate set!

Item List:
    Cloak: Adventurer's cape (I dont use it, but if I ever want to, I choose that for red)
    The only problem is the shirt! :'( I can use the black swash shirt (I dont think), but I love colour of the black swash!
    Is there anyway you can make only the shirt visible in transmorg without having no chest?
    (note, the pieces all have stats apart from the shirt, so they are eligable for transmorg, this is a Warlock)
    You could use the corsairs over shirt from deadmines.

Quote Originally Posted by darkra View Post
    7/10 as a set, dunno how much it fits a DK tho... looks too "knight in shining armor"

The slightly patchwork look is on purpose :P

t2 head, t6 chest, sunwell gloves, icc belt, za shoulders, old za dagger (hate the recolor currently in-game), offhand from bc justice points vendor

I like it overall, but i'd love some other shoulders that would keep the troll feel but don't make me look like an undergeared toon :P
    Also can't find a decent onehand mace alternative, so I'm in trouble if I dont find a dagger next patch.

Any suggestions for shoulders/weapon?
    Mace of the Sacrificed wowhead.com/item=69575# for weapon

Quote Originally Posted by madmouse View Post
    Mace of the Sacrificed wowhead.com/item=69575# for weapon
    I've considered this, but I have the same problem as with the shoulders... a lot of people are currently carring this wep for real, transmoging into it makes me look undergeared rather than transmoged :P

Altho I guess it will be less of an issue next patch when people will get geared up at the new 5mans and LFR...

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLions View Post

Item List:
    Get the chest from dead mines as mentioned above and you'll be golden. 9/10
    I'm gonna go with this for my warlock:

I can't find a helm I like to go with it so maybe there will be something in 4.3.
    Also throwing in my rogue's set I'm working on.
    Last edited by Kenasan; 2011-11-09 at 02:56 PM.
    "An orc - a true orc warrior - wishes for one thing: To die in the glory of battle against a hated enemy." -Varok Saurfang

10+ Year Old Account
    ThreeLions 15/10 for being original.
    You could add http://www.wowhead.com/item=9359#. as MH also (then pretend you are a pirate thresure hunter) (that of cose if you can use maces)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    ThreeLions 15/10 for being original.
    You could add http://www.wowhead.com/item=9359#. as MH also (then pretend you are a pirate thresure hunter) (that of cose if you can use maces)
    Ooo! You just reminded me of the graysons torch off hand, that would be treasure huntery as well, thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Latulla View Post
    First plan for my BE Brewmaster come MoP

The shoulder doesnt show well but it's http://www.wowhead.com/item=55900
    Hey awesome set, plz share the info XD whats the name of that chest? looks awesome.

Signature by Sokogeka

Deleted
    A cloth set i recently made:

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont have one but i have a question, can we use a pvp gear transmorg for a pve set.. example, transmorg my t12 for a LK pvp set ( but have the stats of my t12)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maaike View Post
    Wow they're super nice indeed. They both fit both kinds of warlock really well! You need a better weapon though, the staff is horrible :P Got any plans yet? The helmet fits so well with with the destr. chest, youve got a good eye for it. Maybe change the boots though.
    Hey thanks a alot! Yea I havent really found a good staff to match these sets yet so i decided i'd go with a lvl 1 staff look just for the lols!
    I indeed need to change the boots on the destro set aswell, I'm thinking Coalwalker sandals (normal) Since they bring a nice red!

This is the set I'll be using for 4.3...

And this one after i have gotten some valor points to spend + LFR!

Quote Originally Posted by Velkahn View Post
    Hey awesome set, plz share the info XD whats the name of that chest? looks awesome.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=63171
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=63166
    There's a few other versions too of various color from low lvl quests.
    "An orc - a true orc warrior - wishes for one thing: To die in the glory of battle against a hated enemy." -Varok Saurfang

Deleted
    @Gradox: 8/10 looks nice but that shield looks kinda out of place

reposting my shaman since no one rated

also looking for cloak ideas ^^
    Last edited by mmocbee0927aa0; 2011-11-10 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DismalNether View Post

Front view

Back view

Axes
    what weps are those lol
    The sun has set on this mortal world fools make peace with your end for the hour of twilight falls!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

ya nother pirate as my mage, I really wanted to have like a harpoon or spear as a weapon but unless they allow polearms to be mogged as staves then I'll stick with my whacking pole thing. I didn't want something that look like a mage staff.

Quote Originally Posted by shadey81 View Post
    http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq27/scottboy81/wow/pp.jpg

ya nother pirate as my mage, I really wanted to have like a harpoon or spear as a weapon but unless they allow polearms to be mogged as staves then I'll stick with my whacking pole thing. I didn't want something that look like a mage staff.
    There is a staff that looks like an axe: http://www.wowhead.com/item=35633#same-model-as

Is that a chestpiece that looks like a shirt, or are you just not wearing a chestpiece?