The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    ^ 7/10, don't really think the leggings and weapon/offhand matches with the rest of the redish brown theme, the legs would be fine if they were a darker colour though

My warrior (please ignore the enchant, pretty much just threw one on my sword before transmogging went live ._.)

Last edited by Telanore; 2012-03-14 at 04:23 PM. Reason: fixed pic

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah I'm trying to find some OH that will work with it, and power torrent really doesnt work well with my color scheme.

Your image is broken (for me at least)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ishazi/simple

Nothing to rate above me so here we go, need a new mace, thinking of going for the one from heroic Halls of Reflection for the set, what do you guys think?

@Merany: 9/10! I like it, I feel like it's kind of ironic/out of place (in a good way) on your Draenei. Idk if it's the sword, but I feel like it would look better with something else...but after looking I didn't see anything that stood out for me.
    @Illisar: 8/10. Just get the heroic version of your mace? >.< Lol. The HoR mace would match pretty well, plus it looks pretty awesome! I feel like your shoulders are off a bit because they have a little gold hint in them and it's not anywhere else in your outfit. I do like the model though.

Here's my priests set atm. It's been a long time coming for this set, and I love it :S

Hello guys, want to desing my Rogue as Musketeer
    I've found this as weapon

And this will be hat

Can you advice chest/shirt/tabard for a musketeer?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Pants View Post
    @Merany: 9/10! I like it, I feel like it's kind of ironic/out of place (in a good way) on your Draenei. Idk if it's the sword, but I feel like it would look better with something else...but after looking I didn't see anything that stood out for me.
    @Illisar: 8/10. Just get the heroic version of your mace? >.< Lol. The HoR mace would match pretty well, plus it looks pretty awesome! I feel like your shoulders are off a bit because they have a little gold hint in them and it's not anywhere else in your outfit. I do like the model though.

Here's my priests set atm. It's been a long time coming for this set, and I love it :S

Oh wow I love that, 9/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't see any recent unrated posts. I'll rate that belf priest instead. A solid 10 from me

Updated mine a little. Got the proper legs and that bald Dr Evil look.

I do like the look 4liv3. I was going to say the screen shot was a little dark, but it actually kind of fits your character. Makes the yellow markings give off kind of an dangerous feel too.

Black Rider I can't think of anything that looks like a musketeer, well in leather at least. The Regal set with the other chest (the one that looks like the Stormwind auctioneers) comes to mind, but that's cloth sadly.

For myself I've had the hardest time deciding how to dress my mage. This is my latest attempt. I wish she had a darker hair color though.

And from the side...

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Hello guys, want to desing my Rogue as Musketeer
    I've found this as weapon
    [img]http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/58991.jpg[/i mg]
    And this will be hat
    [img]http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/87264.jpg[/i mg]
    Can you advice chest/shirt/tabard for a musketeer?
    Is the hat even moggable?
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahfireworks View Post
    I do like the look 4liv3. I was going to say the screen shot was a little dark, but it actually kind of fits your character. Makes the yellow markings give off kind of an dangerous feel too.

Black Rider I can't think of anything that looks like a musketeer, well in leather at least. The Regal set with the other chest (the one that looks like the Stormwind auctioneers) comes to mind, but that's cloth sadly.

For myself I've had the hardest time deciding how to dress my mage. This is my latest attempt. I wish she had a darker hair color though.
    4/10
    Some parts don't really suit the rest of the set (belt, gloves) and doesn't really amaze me in any way. Bit to much simplicity.

My paladin tank and dps sets:

10+ Year Old Account
    I think her mage might be a relatively low level, looking at the pieces that stand out that's what it says to me. If so, Sarah you should totally check out http://wowroleplaygear.com/ for some awesome low-level options (and you don't even need to roleplay to wear it, how great is that).

Since I don't have an image to post I don't think I should rate, however, what shield is that Lather (if you don't mind my asking)?

to Lather: I am not fan of plate bikinis, but i understand, that there is lot of sexists who likes it. 5/10 for me.

My newest set is argent crusade themed. I have wrathful helm, chest and legs, t13 gloves and some lvl 70 epics.

10+ Year Old Account
    My shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a sexist and I like it ... damn haha ...

Azwesjr don't forget to rate the person above you !

P.S. That top screenshot of your phoenix pet is fucking stunning. One hell of a capture.

A simple, but elegant outfit for a simple, but elegant class. (I'm the gnome, not the garishly dressed human.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merany View Post
    ^ 7/10, don't really think the leggings and weapon/offhand matches with the rest of the redish brown theme, the legs would be fine if they were a darker colour though

My warrior (please ignore the enchant, pretty much just threw one on my sword before transmogging went live ._.)

http://i39.tinypic.com/1zn0go0.jpg
    Greatest transmog ever. I delight in the irony.

7/10 for the shaman above; 8/10 for the gnomette. I prefer extravagance, but that's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    I think her mage might be a relatively low level, looking at the pieces that stand out that's what it says to me. If so, Sarah you should totally check out http://wowroleplaygear.com/ for some awesome low-level options (and you don't even need to roleplay to wear it, how great is that).
    Thanks Uennie I'll do just that. I know the belt really doesn't match the set at all, and it's been bothering me for a while. I haven't come across a good replacement yet though (and yes, she's only level 73). I do like simpler looks, but realize that's more a personal preference.

Back to searching I guess!

Oh and the shield in Lather's first picture might be the Screaming Shield or something similar?
    Last edited by sarahfireworks; 2012-03-15 at 10:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahfireworks View Post
    Thanks Uennie I'll do just that. I know the belt really doesn't match the set at all, and it's been bothering me for a while. I haven't come across a good replacement yet though (and yes, she's only level 73). I am a fan of the simpler looks, but realize that's completely a personal preference.

Back to searching I guess!

Oh and the shield in Lather's first picture might be the Screaming Shield or something similar?
    Fabulous! What an awesome shield! Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lappen View Post

A simple, but elegant outfit for a simple, but elegant class. (I'm the gnome, not the garishly dressed human.)
    Cute! Shoulders are a bit iffy, but the rest is good. 8/10.

My newest Tmog piece; A Bit Pallyish but meh.

Made by the fabulous i4ni <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lappen View Post
    I lol'd, thanks for the giggle!

---------- Post added 2012-03-15 at 07:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by L-P-R View Post
    My newest Tmog piece; A Bit Pallyish but meh.

...wait. Did you mog Shattered Hand Gauntlets???? The creepy ones that if you're wearing a short sleeved chest pulls your skin color into the glove graphic making it look like you have some hideously deformed forearms?!?!? D: