Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xytech View Post

or

Belfs in G-streng is 10/10 without doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Rovayn View Post
    That's awesome. Which armor pieces are those?
    s10 elite gear
    s8 elite tabard
    sunroc mask
    t6 boots/belt
    ceremonial warmaul bloodblade n gutgore ripper

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durh View Post
    Belfs in G-streng is 10/10 without doubt
    Only if you are 12 Years old and gather your first female experience in a Game

Quote Originally Posted by Soil View Post
    Only if you are 12 Years old and gather your first female experience in a Game
    Pretty much this...

Also, can we stop with the quoting of whole pictures? It makes it a nightmare to navigate the thread.

I predict all members bashing on the belf chick to be females.

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    Pretty much this...

Also, can we stop with the quoting of whole pictures? It makes it a nightmare to navigate the thread.
    it would be worse if we had to scour the thread in order to find the set someone is talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Lizeth View Post

Slutty priest, go!
    I like it, It's very fitting for the night elf priest. 10/10

I am going to have

(sorry for bad quality, but i havent subscribed wow right now)
    To those, who want know items names, there is link to wowhead - http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...77:37631:34346
    If you want that set, it would be hard to get all, because shoulders are now unobtainable and few items are from world bosses from outland (it will be hard to get too)
    The choice of items is kinda weird. I absolutely love fist of the deity but i dont know, which fist weapon could be more fitting to off hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post
    I predict all members bashing on the belf chick to be females.
    I'm a straight male and I gave him a 2/10, so nope...

Quote Originally Posted by CroneAccount View Post
    it would be worse if we had to scour the thread in order to find the set someone is talking about
    I disagree, having to wade through the same oversized image over and over again is far worse than being a little confused about which picture someone is talking about. Not to mention, all you have to do is remove [img] tags, that way, you still get a link that you can click to see who the person is responding to.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CroneAccount View Post
    Its better if they re-size the image to 800px max (or better yet make a Thumbnail).

As for my rating of the rogue 8/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post

I am going to have
    (image snipped to save space)
    To those, who want know items names, there is link to wowhead - http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...77:37631:34346
    If you want that set, it would be hard to get all, because shoulders are now unobtainable and few items are from world bosses from outland (it will be hard to get too)
    The choice of items is kinda weird. I absolutely love fist of the deity but i dont know, which fist weapon could be more fitting to off hand.
    I like it, 8/10, the color coordination really works well... and I love the MH fist but it is SO HARD to find a good OH to match it.

And another priestess. Couldn't find yellow gloves/shoulders I liked, so I decided to go with red to match the red/gold theme of Benediction.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Deleted
    Here's what I'm going to roll with.
    T12 Paladin HC mixed with T8, T2 and some other random shenanigans.
    Still quite unsure about the crown

i54"dot"tinypic"dot"com/35lhmv8.jpg

Can't post links yet cause I suck :s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiZe View Post
    What sword is that? And back

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiZe View Post
    8/10 for the Orc hunter. Bonus points for the matching pet. More points when a weapon is thrown in the mix.

Here's mine:
    I have been looking for exactly this kind of set, can I please have the item list, although I know some already.

Quote Originally Posted by Alski View Post
    Its better if they re-size the image to 800px max (or better yet make a Thumbnail).

As for my rating of the rogue 8/10

i c wut u did thar

Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post

I am going to have
    (URL snipped)
    That is an awesome setup. Cohesive and very "rogue." I know matching MH and OH are ideal, but the different MH and OH here actually look good, and they resemble tools an assassin might use while fighting (something for slashing/blocking, something for stabbing/piercing).

10+ Year Old Account

Slutty priest, go!
    What robes are these? O.o love them!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    sorry to burst you bubble but the twilight cultist won't beable to transmorgrification. because it has no stats.
    pls reread the rules
    Why don't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    Since we announced the transmogrification feature coming to World of Warcraft with patch 4.3, we have monitored thousands of follow-up comments, questions and suggestions from players all over the world.

What follows is our current list of rules for transmogrification. This is a set of rules that we expect to change over time, and is not intended to be 100% comprehensive, but we hope that it can be referenced to answer most questions that players currently have about what they can and cannot expect to be able to do with transmogrification.

* The character must be able to equip both items.
    * Only uncommon (green), rare (blue) or epic (purple) items may be transmogrified. (exceptions: a select few of these items will prevented from being used to transmogrify if they are inappropriate)
    * Items must share the same armor type (examples: plate for plate, cloth for cloth)
    * Weapons must be the same weapon type (exceptions: Guns, Crossbows, or Bows)
    * Guns, Crossbows, and Bows can be used to transmogrify Guns, Crossbows, or Bows.
    * Main hand weapons can only be used to transmogrify Main hand weapons.
    * Off-hand weapons can only be used to transmogrify Off-hand weapons.
    * One handed weapons can be used to transmogrify a Main hand or Off-hand weapon.
    * Using an item for transmogrify makes it soulbound.
    * Using an item for transmogrify makes it non-refundable.
    * Using an item for transmogrify makes it non-tradable.
    * Heirlooms and Account Bound items can be transmogrified.
    * Heirlooms and Account Bound items can be used to transmogrify.
    * Legendary items cannot be transmogrified.
    * Legendary items cannot be used to transmogrify.
    * Fishing Poles cannot be transmogrified.
    * Fishing Poles cannot be used to transmogrify.
    * Mailing an item strips its transmogrification.
    * Placing an item in Void Storage strips its transmogrification.
    * Vendoring an item strips its transmogrification.
    * The displayed enchant will be that of the currently equipped item.
    * There may be individual items that are excluded from being transmogrified on the basis that they were originally added to the game as absurdities. (examples: a weapon that looks like a fish, or a chest piece that is invisible)
    Now it says nowhere here that items without stats won't be allowed. They did state it earlier, but the latest transmogrification rules defined that only legendary items, fishing poles, and specific items (such as the fish) are banned from the feature. Untill Blizzard states that the Twilight Cultist (which I personally find legit for transmogrification) won't be allowed I have high hopes.

OT:
    9/10, nearly perfect match. Ingame model won't have underwear flashing from the sides.
    Last edited by mmoceb2038953a; 2011-09-29 at 03:35 PM.

i go for

i hope its possible with t3
    damn to small
    i wear the t1 helm if you cant see it
    Last edited by Lialye; 2011-09-29 at 03:27 PM.

Blood Mage reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaesimvrotos View Post

Blood Mage reporting.
    Kael'Thas/10