Simple, but badass.

Just need the belt

@ara 9/10

Everything matches and colors work nicely together.

I played around trying to make a gearset centered around Armageddon....This is what I came up with.

Wish I had the full helm from the Illdari council though....

gotta love those fist weps still have to farm those on my shaman 8/10

@ara 9/10

I played around trying to make a gearset centered around Armageddon....This is what I came up with.

looks good, id prefer the t8.5 helm and sholders though

10+ Year Old Account

Made this *before* the rules came out, so some pieces I won't be able to do. I'm in the process of doing one for my priest (the main) that is different.

So in the mean time, gaze at the awesomeness of a nature-loving undead huntress. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BDF View Post
    @ara 9/10

Looks good, i would change the pants tho, to something more like these ones.
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...70:28225:28403

love the illidan helm want to get that on my rogue. also want the shard of azzonith dagger he drops too since you cant transmog legendaries

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xphilip View Post
    If there is any way that I can make my goblin look like Yoda, I would totally dig that!!! regardless of class
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=24679 ?

I was asked by a user how I make my images that I upload here, so I thought I'd make a little guide, sorry if it is overly simple, but not everyone is as skilled at using the computer as others:

First, go to Wowhead.com, click tools and then "Item Comparison":

Second, click add item or add item set depending on what you are wanting to view:

Third, enter in the item or item set you are wanting to add, in this example, I'm adding the Bloodfang (Rogue T2) item set:

Fourth, once you have all of your items added (make sure they are all in the same box, to do this, drag and drop items that are not into the box) click the little down arrow and select "View in 3D":

Fifth, select what model you want to use them on, in this example, I used Human Female (notice that I have the Flash version selected, it loads faster than the Java version but you miss out on some item animations/effects):

Sixth, hit your print screen button once you've got the model in the preferred position, and paste that into Microsoft Paint (or another editing program), select the model and hit the crop button:

Seventh, you've got your final image:

Eighth, go to an image upload site to upload your image, I use www.imgur.com, click the computer button and navigate to your image:

Ninth, hit the upload button, and you you'll get a page like the following, copy the "Message Boards" link and paste it to the MMO-C thread:

And that's everything, for my images, I take pictures from multiple angles (usually front, side and back; both sides for characters that use a sword/shield or two different weapons). Here's an example: http://i.imgur.com/IetGc.png
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2011-10-14 at 02:10 PM.

Deleted

Yeah.
    Some sunwell, crafted tailor cloak, Don Rigoberto's Lost Hat, etc and some lv70 Staff..

Oh yeah, It's a mage.
    Last edited by mmoca31c210990; 2011-09-30 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Raaawr

mage

druid
    Last edited by lordcanyon; 2011-10-04 at 12:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here we go.

Its a priest.

Quote Originally Posted by BDF View Post
    @ara 9/10

8/10. looks good and original. colors fit well too

here is my chick:

T8 10men head, hands and chest and T4 shoulders with Ashkandi.
    I would like other shoes and a different belt but dont know which... any suggestions?

Last edited by eb88; 2011-09-30 at 10:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    2pc: An awesome looking set of wings appears and flaps once from time to time.
    4pc: Doubles the chance of the 2pc bonus occurring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Here we go.

Its a priest.
    Sorry to say it, but the combination is horrible. The hood and robe don't match with -anything- else, especially not eachother. The staff and use of the dark red bloodmage pieces work together, I'd suggest trying more appropriate robes and hood.