Deleted
    10/10 I really like it, and it's dwarven as fuck

This is a Sunreaver Rogue I've come up with, sadly I'll never complete the set as the legs and the chest are PvP pieces.

7+ Year Old Account
    8/10 Your Sunreaver Rogue it's classy! I like it very much. Maybe just the belt is the only thing that i dont like it so much...

My second trasmog for my elemental shaman...it's" minimal". ^^;
    Last edited by Tartys; 2017-05-31 at 11:11 PM.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Don't forget to rate the person above you

Would love to see The Original Corrupted Ashbringer or Atiesh with Transmog set.

Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    3/10 Helmet and shoulders are ugly (in my opinion) and clash with the minimalistic theme you are going for and I cannot see your weapons.

Would look pretty decent without them, though.

Valourous paladin xmog.

Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

4/10: Just the full ToV set with the MoP pvp belt and helm which does not match at all. Also not a fan of that disk shield, the model really doesn't hold up well 12 years later. No part of the helm/belt matches the rest of the set, sorry :/

I realized I have never posted my main's Tmog, my resto shammy:

I love the set except the shoulders are so...wide hah. I still hate tabards with robes but I can see how it fits the theme
    Hard to rate because it is mostly a full set but it looks really nice! Don't see that many MoP CM sets nowadays 7/10

Finally finished my transmog! Super happy with it except for perhaps the weapons

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    I love the set except the shoulders are so...wide hah. I still hate tabards with robes but I can see how it fits the theme
    Hard to rate because it is mostly a full set but it looks really nice! Don't see that many MoP CM sets nowadays 7/10

Finally finished my transmog! Super happy with it except for perhaps the weapons
    I'd say these weapons fit nicely, a lot of work in this set and i really like it. 9/10 if you ask me!

Also im throwing in 2 sets :P

Tank

DPS
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

I'd say 8/10, but I like the ret one better, mostly because I like that set more, anyways, here's mine!

6/10: Not much to say, just the full set. It's not really a good picture either.

Reposting this since no one rated it. They guy below me just posted his own set.

Is it the same that it's in your siggy? I kinda can't see much since it's such a dark room you've chosen to strike that pose.
    From what I can see, it's pretty neat! I'd love it if you have a helm, a crown, something to break the height that those shoulders give you.
    8.5 / 10!
    This is my priest, and I'm still thinking about the mog but still, I wanna know what you guys think.

It's pretty! I love the weapon theme with the outfit, just kinda wish it had more gold in it somewhere to really tie it all together 8/10

I know I just recently posted one of these sets, but I think these are the 2 outfits I'm narrowed down to... I just can't decide on which one:

Which one do you guys like?
    Last edited by Happyducky; 2017-06-09 at 11:58 PM.

Deleted
    I like them both, but my favorite is the red one, I give it a 8/10, and one more point if you switch the tatoos to red !

Mine ( with Wow model viewer, because I can't log on these days )
    Last edited by mmoc65bb3ee933; 2017-06-10 at 02:26 PM.

It's appropriate for a dwarf, though the shoulders are a lot darker than the rest. 7/10

I'm really loving this for my undead priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuiiut View Post

hold on, is that atiesh you're holding? is it moggable?

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    It's appropriate for a dwarf, though the shoulders are a lot darker than the rest. 7/10

I'm really loving this for my undead priest.

Oh I love those very much. So simple yet so cool. Iirc though, that helm is only omggable during mid-summer festival. Anyways, I give it a 9/10.

New set for my shaman, been wanting to include some of the new updated t6 models for a while now

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Oh I love those very much. So simple yet so cool. Iirc though, that helm is only omggable during mid-summer festival. Anyways, I give it a 9/10.
    Thank you! They finally made the helm moggable year-round sometime last expansion. Pretty sure the shoulders still aren't though.

Now I just need to get the scythe this year. Never had luck with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post

New set for my shaman, been wanting to include some of the new updated t6 models for a while now

The color matching and theme is good. reminds me of the Flamewardens.

I don't play fury, but I switched just to get this shot, because I thought it was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Heffladin View Post
    hold on, is that atiesh you're holding? is it moggable?
    Looks like it, and unlikely. I could be wrong, but that seems to be a look-at-my-unattainable-stuff post.