Quote Originally Posted by mmoccad4d490dd View Post
    Decided to race change to dark iron to rock my Flamebreaker transmog. I shall become the edgiest knife this side of the kitchen drawer.

Flamebreaker? Meet ThunderDwarf!

7/10 for thunderdwarf
    -Ice and Fire~ well mostly fire

pictures taken from Frostfire Ridge

light-forged paladin

Spent weeks collecting gears at Tomb of Sargeras & Burning Throne, here's the new set for my light-forged paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil View Post
    I feel like you'd be better off with no shoulders since the robe naturally has shoulders on it, and the light bronze/brown on the belt kinda throws off the colour, but otherwise looks good. 7/10
    Here's my current Prot Paladin Uldum Legionnaire:
    I like this very much.

Yeah, it's really hard to see what's going on and difficult to rate it. I appreciate cool screenshots a much as the next person but yeah 7/10 from what I can see.

Another version of my mog, hard to make things look good on female tauren :P

I've been experimenting with changing the tattoos and hair to "match" more but sometimes I like the contrast idk
    Also might be difficult to tell but she's got a big ole totem on her back
    Last edited by Happyducky; 2019-03-24 at 10:28 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    Yeah, it's really hard to see what's going on and difficult to rate it. I appreciate cool screenshots a much as the next person but yeah 7/10 from what I can see.

Another version of my mog, hard to make things look good on female tauren :P

I've been experimenting with changing the tattoos and hair to "match" more but sometimes I like the contrast idk
    Also might be difficult to tell but she's got a big ole totem on her back
    The chest and abdomen areas feel very "busy" (which tends to happen with Highmountain Heritage Armour), I feel like it will benefit from the option to hide chest next patch. 7/10 overall
    Kupo.

awww only 7/10? I must work harder! :P

Thanks for the rate; the chestpiece actually isn't the heritage armor, it's a shaman only piece I threw on while also using a different totem item. Thought maybe it was more unique that way but I guess it is perhaps too busy

As for Happyducky's taurn, I think the belt throws off the look. the top looks painted on and the belt is just chunky. Though over all, i like it.

I love putting outfits together a little too much. I used this for my shadow priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Ithalia Let me point out 3 things:

1-The thread name is "Rate the Transmog set above" so please, rate the set above you

2-Try taking 1 image in a normal angle with no buff or weird lights, we wanna see the set without all the shinny stuff and sometimes the angle doesn't let us see some pieces well.

3- Keep the good work, i actually really like the pictures that you post, as it show you go with a theme in mind when you create a transmog set and also that you really enjoy it

@Agera i really like it, the combination is quite interesting, not a fan of the shoulders, but i get it why the choice, i also think that you should get a cape as the back lack the color combination of grey/red/purple and look kinda bland (having in mind that you will be watching its back most of the time), in general, i really like the combination 8/10

Note: Also change the boots, that yellow down there looks so out of place (but minor detail that i think can be easily solved)

It looks good, although red and purple is a bit of a weird match. Here's my tentaclepope!
    Last edited by Pillerina; 2019-04-10 at 08:09 PM.

Hope ya'll like it. UPDATED can't seem to find a good cloak to fit, ideas are welcome. thnx.
    Last edited by dess; 2019-04-13 at 03:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    Hope ya'll like it.
    [snip]
    I do like it! A solid look that screams 'mage!'. 8/10. Not sure if you are one, but you sure look like a mage
    I'd consider a different cloak, the blue and gold don't seem to fit in with anything else, the gold on the shoes looks quite different. Perhaps you prefer a contrast though, so ymmv.

Mage alt:
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I do like it! A solid look that screams 'mage!'. 8/10. Not sure if you are one, but you sure look like a mage
    I'd consider a different cloak, the blue and gold don't seem to fit in with anything else, the gold on the shoes looks quite different. Perhaps you prefer a contrast though, so ymmv.

Mage alt:
    I freaking love this!!! Every single thing in the set matches. Looks like a full set but it's not! amazing work! 10/10!

Last edited by Yamzi; 2019-04-12 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Thanx for the input, it is a mage. I forgot to update the mog on the shoes. As for the cloak still can't find a good contrast, the blue from behind seems to fit alright. Its updated with two more screens.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamzi View Post
    I'm having difficulty rating because the ambient lighting is so dark. Provisional 6/10, I don't even know if the metal pieces match.

I don't know how I got here. I sort of would like to be able to record my train of thought as I start with one thing and wind up with an entirely different thing.

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    I'm having difficulty rating because the ambient lighting is so dark. Provisional 6/10, I don't even know if the metal pieces match.

I don't know how I got here. I sort of would like to be able to record my train of thought as I start with one thing and wind up with an entirely different thing.
    Well colour coordinated but the low texture puts this at a 5/10.

My warrior on the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedyalt View Post

My warrior on the PTR.
    I gotta say, it fits and is well coordinated, but i really don't think any of the zandalari armors look good on anything that isn't some form of troll, so 5/10.

Here's one of the two mogs i use on my DH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedyalt View Post

My warrior on the PTR.
    I actually really like this, 8/10 (though it makes me think of a Monk not a Warrior)

Decided to be an Alliance panda this time after coming back to the game.

Shado-Pan style.

10+ Year Old Account
    8/10, I dont think the weapons fit quite right.

Someone told me I look like a bronze dragon in humanoid form, and now I can't unsee it. Click for larger.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)