Hope ya'll like it. UPDATED can't seem to find a good cloak to fit, ideas are welcome. thnx.
    Last edited by dess; 2019-04-13 at 03:37 AM.

Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    Hope ya'll like it.
    [snip]
    I do like it! A solid look that screams 'mage!'. 8/10. Not sure if you are one, but you sure look like a mage
    I'd consider a different cloak, the blue and gold don't seem to fit in with anything else, the gold on the shoes looks quite different. Perhaps you prefer a contrast though, so ymmv.

Mage alt:
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I do like it! A solid look that screams 'mage!'. 8/10. Not sure if you are one, but you sure look like a mage
    I'd consider a different cloak, the blue and gold don't seem to fit in with anything else, the gold on the shoes looks quite different. Perhaps you prefer a contrast though, so ymmv.

Mage alt:
    I freaking love this!!! Every single thing in the set matches. Looks like a full set but it's not! amazing work! 10/10!

Last edited by Yamzi; 2019-04-12 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Thanx for the input, it is a mage. I forgot to update the mog on the shoes. As for the cloak still can't find a good contrast, the blue from behind seems to fit alright. Its updated with two more screens.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamzi View Post
    I'm having difficulty rating because the ambient lighting is so dark. Provisional 6/10, I don't even know if the metal pieces match.

I don't know how I got here. I sort of would like to be able to record my train of thought as I start with one thing and wind up with an entirely different thing.

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    I'm having difficulty rating because the ambient lighting is so dark. Provisional 6/10, I don't even know if the metal pieces match.

I don't know how I got here. I sort of would like to be able to record my train of thought as I start with one thing and wind up with an entirely different thing.
    Well colour coordinated but the low texture puts this at a 5/10.

My warrior on the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedyalt View Post

My warrior on the PTR.
    I gotta say, it fits and is well coordinated, but i really don't think any of the zandalari armors look good on anything that isn't some form of troll, so 5/10.

Here's one of the two mogs i use on my DH.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedyalt View Post

My warrior on the PTR.
    I actually really like this, 8/10 (though it makes me think of a Monk not a Warrior)

Decided to be an Alliance panda this time after coming back to the game.

Shado-Pan style.