^ There's so much glowy-ness going on, it's difficult for me to tell! I give it a 7/10 for looking pretty cool, but the colors don't exactly match up. there's yellow and green tones in parts of the set and red/purple tones in others.

This is my set so far for my mage, but I really need suggestions for weapons that match.

Quote Originally Posted by Mowgles View Post
    ^ There's so much glowy-ness going on, it's difficult for me to tell! I give it a 7/10 for looking pretty cool, but the colors don't exactly match up. there's yellow and green tones in parts of the set and red/purple tones in others.

This is my set so far for my mage, but I really need suggestions for weapons that match.

love it, 9/10
    maybe try http://www.wowhead.com/item=28188 for a weapon?
    "An orc - a true orc warrior - wishes for one thing: To die in the glory of battle against a hated enemy." -Varok Saurfang

Deleted
    A set I was rocking just a while back:

Still one of the favourite ones I've managed to put together. I know the off-hand isn't the best choice color-wise, but I personally liked the looks so I went with it.
    Decided to go for a blue-ish choice after being all fiery for a while, and this is what I wrapped together:

Quote Originally Posted by Kenasan View Post
    love it, 9/10
    maybe try http://www.wowhead.com/item=28188 for a weapon?
    Thank you, that's not bad at all! Off to Black Morass I go.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Here's my Death Knight. Just in time for valentines day too.
    Edit: Ive seen some skimpy transmogs, but they sometimes have the bra/undies showing. Mine clearly dont. Wuts up wit dat?

There are some things you cannot unsee...Also, for me sometimes when I turn my multisampling up in video settings it makes my underwear show up, but a quick log out fixes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant View Post
    That female dwarf one is.. just.. wow..

I'll ill give you a 10 just because you have the willpower to sit there and stare at that while you play.
    ^This.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    A set I was rocking just a while back:

Still one of the favourite ones I've managed to put together. I know the off-hand isn't the best choice color-wise, but I personally liked the looks so I went with it.
    Decided to go for a blue-ish choice after being all fiery for a while, and this is what I wrapped together:
    I like both of those! 9/10. I was totally thinking about doing something similar to your red set for my next mog outfit last night lol. I like to use Ruthless Gladiator's Cord of Accuracy a lot, which prompted me to look for hints of green to throw in. Now I just need to do Magister's Terrace to get the robes and I'm good.

Here's my current set. I'm not like OMG I love this set, but it's a nice change I guess. I try to do different sets instead of going back to the same ones...sometimes it's a challenge to find inspiration lol. I know the staff doesn't really match, but I didn't want to go ALL green. Besides I feel like a flower! :P

Deleted

Moshrag - Very nice set, ties together very nicely. Though I do believe it could use a different modeled staff. The giant green orb kind of throws off the blue vibe it gives.

The set in itself looks good but the staff having leaves is kind of off-putting and I'd personally think of replacing it. Everything else looks good though and quite unusual for a Draenei, so thumbs up

mine:

Deleted
    Miss pants: 9/10 & Tussi close to a 10/10 but just a 9/10 because of the back..otherwise your orc looks totally badass! makes me wann reroll horde again

for my char found a matching helmet which gives the look an archaic asian babaric look like thos ghengis khan guys back those days......so happy i kept the gun from boreanian tundra and that theres armor that 100% matches the colours of the gun.

with tweekings:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Pants View Post
    Here's my current set. I'm not like OMG I love this set, but it's a nice change I guess. I try to do different sets instead of going back to the same ones...sometimes it's a challenge to find inspiration lol. I know the staff doesn't really match, but I didn't want to go ALL green. Besides I feel like a flower! :P

I like this one a lot. 9.5/10 for me. Which shoes are you using, if you wouldn't mind mentioning?

This is my favorite from the bunch. I like the black accents to the mooncloth robe. I would trade in the staff for a similar color scheme silver/black/blue. 8/10

Here's my Death Knight. Just in time for valentines day too.
    Edit: Ive seen some skimpy transmogs, but they sometimes have the bra/undies showing. Mine clearly dont. Wuts up wit dat?

I USED to hate Bikini Plate. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH I give it a 12/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Mosrag 6/10 (i hated this greens lvling set--exept chest)

Ok guys here is something to fix your eyes after looking at Alixie dwarf:

Also got a question--i was going araund a bit and i noticed this npc--any ideas where i could get shoulders boots and glowes at same color as this npc:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    I like this one a lot. 9.5/10 for me. Which shoes are you using, if you wouldn't mind mentioning?
    Thanks! They're Hibernal Boots. I think they're pretty common in the ah.

I'm all for skin, 7/10.

Haven't seen any other rogues lookin as fly as my self.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    I USED to hate Bikini Plate. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH I give it a 12/10
    Thanks for the replies. I honestly think my dwarf looks awesome and cute, but I also know most people hate them, so I enjoy horrifying them (notice the liposuction scar?). I look foward to making a skimpy costume for the female pandaren, assuming they are even more round and curvy.

Also, bikinis on anything other than dwarf: ho-hum and boring. Stick it on a girl with curves? Hello sexy shiny pokemon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Pants View Post
    Thanks! They're Hibernal Boots. I think they're pretty common in the ah.
    Thanks! For some reason, those boots escaped my notice when looking through boots/shoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Protips View Post
    I'm all for skin, 7/10.

Haven't seen any other rogues lookin as fly as my self.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/maruku/WoWScrnShot_020512_203118.jpg[IMG]
    6/10. Really not keen on the shoulders and helm. Looks a bit silly. If silly is what you're aiming for, then 8/10
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Protips View Post
    protip's
    19/10

I think that's awesome and really different, you look like a sort of a harbinger of death.

Very unique protips. Whimsical and dangerous at the same time.

My baby hunter is coming along nicely. I don't have a matching bow at the moment. Okay I did, but I forgot you can't transmog if there's no stats on it, and that's certainly a theme with many of the low level bows.

I'll likely go with something very simple and unassuming, along the lines of this model. Assuming I can find one I like. Anyway, pictures!

I look foward to making a skimpy costume for the female pandaren, assuming they are even more round and curvy.
    Also, bikinis on anything other than dwarf: ho-hum and boring. Stick it on a girl with curves? Hello sexy shiny pokemon!
    disturrrrrrrbing
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.