Thread: Addon help

Addon help

Hey folks, looking for help to find an addon or a UI option that lets me see any spell interruptions and silences that have been used and / or missed. Preferably on effects used against my own characters, but if it expands to include to show other targets, that's fine too.

Tried searching around on the forums and elsewhere already with no success, any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

Quote Originally Posted by Frazzle.d View Post
    Hey folks, looking for help to find an addon or a UI option that lets me see any spell interruptions and silences that have been used and / or missed. Preferably on effects used against my own characters, but if it expands to include to show other targets, that's fine too.

Tried searching around on the forums and elsewhere already with no success, any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.
    Try InterruptBar @ Curse

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."