Deleted

[Movies] Phone Booth

Good movie, pretty old but still a pretty good mindfuck movie. What would you do if you were in that situation?

I think I would flip out a little but then say to my wife that I cheated on her. Hopefully the psycho would release me before the police and all got involved.

Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2011-09-29 at 03:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It wasnt as bad as people made it out to be, then again I'll watch anything :P

This is that really bad Colin Ferrel movie? That was terrible, and totally not a mindfuck. Didn't even finish watching it 'cause it was so bad,
    Then again, I don't like Colin Ferrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonakat View Post
    That was terrible, and totally not a mindfuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonakat View Post
    Didn't even finish watching it
    wat

I thought it was decent. Surprising how some movies can use minimal sets and have impact on some viewers. Buried was the same way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really enjoyed this movie, i dont see any fault with it, except that it felt like it was over way to quickly but that's because the set didn't change so it just felt like it was over fast rather then it actually having a shorted period of duration. I think i might watch it right now, i'v been looking for a movie to watch and this is one i haven't seen in a while.